Why wont Pelosi bring the USMCA up for a vote?

Pelosi represents a tiny fraction of the American people, less than 300k constituents. Why won't she allow the full House and OUR representatives to vote on usmca??? This bitch is holding 99% of the country hostage.
I ask myself the same question about Moscow Mitch holding everything up in the Senate.

Link to what Mitch is holding up in the Senate please.

The USMCA is a QUID PRO QUO. That what treaties are. The key question is, who benefits? The Presidents' campaign or American workers and businesses?

Sadly, you don't understand what even trade is all about.

Pelosi represents a tiny fraction of the American people, less than 300k constituents. Why won't she allow the full House and OUR representatives to vote on usmca??? This bitch is holding 99% of the country hostage.
I ask myself the same question about Moscow Mitch holding everything up in the Senate.

I see, what is Mitch holding up specifically?
HR1 For the People Act
HR5 The Equality Act
HR6 Dreamers & TPS
HR7 Paycheck Fairness Act
HR8 Gun Violence Prevention
HR9 Climate Action
HR1544 Save the Internet Act
HR 1585 Violence Against Women Act
and 10 bills lowering healthcare and RX drug prices.

Why won't Mitch allow a vote on any of these?

They have to pass the House first.

The House-passed bills that have ended up in the Senate 'graveyard'

When Democrats talk about being for the people and transparency, remember shit like this Democrats pull when they have power. Hell, when they don’t have power they rant and rave at obstructionist Levels that put kids being denied a toy in a store to shame.

The House-passed bills that have ended up in the Senate 'graveyard'
Here is an example of one of those bills goals...

The package aims to require states to provide an online option for voter registration and allow voters to register the same day they go to the polls. It would also require states to automatically register citizens who don’t register themselves.

Are you going to tell me with a straight face that, that is a good idea???

Is she afraid of helping Americans? The trade deal could literally fly through the proper channels in days and start having an impact on American lives/businesses.

Are Democrats capable of chewing gum and walking at the same time or is impeachment all they are capable of?
Probably because it barely changes nafta so hardly matters. Also because the senate refuses to do anything they are pushing,

Is she afraid of helping Americans? The trade deal could literally fly through the proper channels in days and start having an impact on American lives/businesses.

Are Democrats capable of chewing gum and walking at the same time or is impeachment all they are capable of?
Probably because it barely changes nafta so hardly matters. Also because the senate refuses to do anything they are pushing,
Lol
It’s one diplomats word against another, and the whole show is a three ring circus… Political correctness makes people fucking retard

When Democrats talk about being for the people and transparency, remember shit like this Democrats pull when they have power. Hell, when they don’t have power they rant and rave at obstructionist Levels that put kids being denied a toy in a store to shame.

Dem's care about 1 thing, getting elected. The don't give a shit about people, jobs, or the economy.

Anything good for America is bad for Democrats.

It's that simple.

Is she obligated to?

As we learned with Mitch McConnell refusal to consider the nomination of Merrick Garland, there apparently is no obligation for Congress to act on what a President would like.

Dem's care about 1 thing, getting elected. The don't give a shit about people, jobs, or the economy.

Trump cares about one thing. Donald Trump.

He has never given a shit about people, jobs or the economy.

Trump cares about one thing. Donald Trump.

He has never given a shit about people, jobs or the economy.

Right, that's why he's doing the job for free and not getting paid. God you leftist are stupid. :290968001256257790-final:

Forum List

Back