Why Won't Obama Endorse Biden?

I'm gonna go waaaaaaaaaaaay out on a Captain Obvious limb here and suggest that we're still in the first half of an odd-numbered year.

Let Captain Obvious know if you need another clue.

I have to agree, and also say that when it comes down to these two old white guys slugging it out on stage next year, Biden isn't smart, clever, charismatic or dirty enough and Trump is going for the KO under the belt, hope Joe remembers to wear his truss.

And that's the sort of shit you vote for, is it? What a surprise. Said no one ever.

What shit? What vote? All I did was agree with you! Trump will simply beat Biden at his own game. That's politics, son.

Nobody beyond the emotional age of eight plays Rump's game, so that's a non-starter.

I had Captain Obvious go back and highlight the crucial terrms for ya.

I'm gonna go waaaaaaaaaaaay out on a Captain Obvious limb here and suggest that we're still in the first half of an odd-numbered year.

I have to agree, and also say that when it comes down to these two old white guys slugging it out on stage next year, Biden isn't smart, clever, charismatic or dirty enough and Trump is going for the KO under the belt, hope Joe remembers to wear his truss.

And that's the sort of shit you vote for, is it? What a surprise. Said no one ever.

What shit? What vote? All I did was agree with you! Trump will simply beat Biden at his own game. That's politics, son.

Nobody beyond the emotional age of eight plays Rump's game, so that's a non-starter.

Since all libtards and leftists think like children, then that sounds about right. Trump will win in 2020 and that just kills you. Trump didn't MAKE the political market what it is today, the Left did. Trump is merely adapting.

Since all libtards and leftists think like children, then that sounds about right. Trump will win in 2020 and that just kills you. Trump didn't MAKE the political market what it is today, the Left did. Trump is merely adapting.

Hey, those are YOUR values, Sprinkles. You brought 'em up, now you're trying to sell 'em off.

Satire people. Good gried.
Besides, obama wont endorse anyone until after the primary. His politics is about theater, not integrity.

Hey, those are YOUR values, Sprinkles. You brought 'em up, now you're trying to sell 'em off.

Don't flatter yourself by suggesting you know ANYONE's values but your own.

Don't flatter yourself by suggesting you know ANYONE's values but your own.

Hey I'm just going by what you already posted.

Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Forum List

Back