Why won't obama call out fox news???

It frightens me that Fox is the number 1 news channel.

fear sells well I suppose.
FOX is number one because people realize that they are going to hold Obama accountable, and not get the ass kissing BS of liberal dominated media shoved down their throats.

It should scare you......They are not following the liberal media mantra of covering for an abject failure......They are not in bed with Obama, or his equally inept administration.

And, their opinion shows give an equal number of liberals a chance to air their views. MSNBC, CNN, and the rest of the liberal lackey media can never make that claim.

It frightens me that Fox is the number 1 news channel.

fear sells well I suppose.
Ya' mean like the paranoid fear being shoved down the throats of you lib's by your beloved liberal media entitities?

''the repubs are trying to kill off women, children, the elderly, your pets, blah blah blah".

Talk about blatant paranoid lies, and abject bullshit.

Which is funny in it's own right, seeing as lib's have no problem chopping innocent life into lil' pieces, and summarily sucking it from the womb.

it frighten's me to think of where obama would be without fox, the number one news channel in ratings, by far.

fox is a propaganda machine ,
and you love the crap[ they spew ? cool .
you must have loved it when Rupert played you like the idiot you are by starting the build a mosk thing in new york , you know the money for it was backed by fox . you remind me of den ton vile in the movie

Forum List

Back