Why won't Obama admit he's gay and that Michelle is a tranny like Joan Rivers said?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016

Obama IS a homosexual -- a drug-taking homosexual. There were three guys from his church in Chicago who were going to publically reveal his homosexuality -- they were all three killed within 2 months, I think. I White homosexual man gave explicit facts regarding sex and drugs that he and Obama enjoyed.

Michelle IS a man -- IT IS a partial transsexual. Joan Rivers revealed that fact on TV, and 2 months later she was ... DEAD!!! She was killed by a man who was not her doctor.

Obama IS a homosexual -- a drug-taking homosexual. There were three guys from his church in Chicago who were going to publically reveal his homosexuality -- they were all three killed within 2 months, I think. I White homosexual man gave explicit facts regarding sex and drugs that he and Obama enjoyed.

Michelle IS a man -- IT IS a partial transsexual. Joan Rivers revealed that fact on TV, and 2 months later she was ... DEAD!!! She was killed by a man who was not her doctor.

Trump will be calling for a threesome.

I believe he's married and is not interested in you. So, may I suggest you put down the torch you are carrying for him and look elsewhere......

How can Obama admit he's gay when his mouth is full?

So what?

So what?

Means he's mentally ill like all faggots and was unfit to be president.

Forum List

Back