Why Wont GOP Replace The ACA?

I'm not the one that support the type single payer you support. I'm not the one that thinks giving someone something they're unwilling to provide themselves is an incentive for them to do better. I'm not the one that think someone wanting to keep what they earned is selfish but the person that didn't earning it having a portion of it isn't. That's you.

Why are you opposed to people being personally responsible for themselves?
Not to worry there, guys. Single Payer will happen and you will all be part of it.

So you are opposed to personal responsibility. At least you finally admitted it.
You are a goof ball. I believe in American national security and the welfare of all Americans, and you think it is only about you. You are wrong.

I believe in personal responsibility. You've proven you don't.

Are you willing to tell me that those freeloaders living off the hard work of other forced to support those pieces of shit give a shit about those of us forced to fund it? If you do, you're a fool. You have a problem if I put myself first with what I earned but you have no problem with someone that didn't earn it putting themselves first. You have things confused. I can't be selfish because I'm only wanting to keep what I earned.
You make silly assumptions. Single Payer will happen, whether you like it or not. And it will make your coverage cheaper, more available, and of better quality. You may be dragged along screaming, but you will be coming along.

My coverage costs me NOTHING now and the most I pay out of pocket in a year is $750. As for availability and quality, I have the best. Still want to tell me how it's better for ME?

Only those unwilling to do for themselves will get something. That's typical. They don't provide themselves anything they should be providing. Just another example of how the takers will always be takers and you look up to them.

You also said Hillary would win and Obama did a good job. No reason to believe you on anything else.

By the way, your bitch lost.

Last edited:
Not to worry there, guys. Single Payer will happen and you will all be part of it.

So you are opposed to personal responsibility. At least you finally admitted it.
You are a goof ball. I believe in American national security and the welfare of all Americans, and you think it is only about you. You are wrong.

Are you willing to tell me that those freeloaders living off the hard work of other forced to support those pieces of shit give a shit about those of us forced to fund it? If you do, you're a fool. You have a problem if I put myself first with what I earned but you have no problem with someone that didn't earn it putting themselves first. You have things confused. I can't be selfish because I'm only wanting to keep what I earned.
You make silly assumptions. Single Payer will happen, whether you like it or not. And it will make your coverage cheaper, more available, and of better quality. You may be dragged along screaming, but you will be coming along.

Still in the prophecy business?

He's one of those the prophesied that Hillary would win and he expects us to believe him now.

Still in the prophecy business?
Unlike you, I am generally right. I told you Lewis would make Trump look bad: he did. I told you the GOP would split on ACA over repeal and replace: it has. I told you the far right would become unhappy: you are. Tough.

Lewis, just one of the Democrat house negroes in Congress, ran his big mouth because the little black boy is pissed. He made himself look bad. His district is an embarrassment after 30 years of being elected in one that has a built in guarantee. It's 61% black. He can't lose.

I'm very happy. Trump won, Hillary lost, and people like you can't handle that something you never expected to happen actually did.

There's a better reason why the government shouldn't be in healthcare. The Constitution doesn't give them authority.
Fuck the Constitution. This is an issue of morality and self-ownership.

You nor I have any obligation to live to pay our neighbor's bills. Likewise, our neighbor has no right to stick a gun in our faces to compel us to do so.

I agree with the obligation statements. It's based on what the Constitution says the government has the power to do.

My coverage costs me NOTHING now and the most I pay out of pocket in a year is $750. As for availability and quality, I have the best. Still want to tell me how it's better for ME?

Only those unwilling to do for themselves will get something. That's typical. They don't provide themselves anything they should be providing. Just another example of how the takers will always be takers and you look up to them.

You also said Hillary would win and Obama did a good job. No reason to believe you on anything else.

Ah, so you have a VA 100% style coverage. Why do you think your coverage will change, cont65. Trump said everyone would be covered. Ryan said everyone would be covered. Why you so worried?

Ah, so you have a VA 100% style coverage. Why do you think your coverage will change, cont65. Trump said everyone would be covered. Ryan said everyone would be covered. Why you so worried?

Not even close, dumbass. Guess you aren't generally right.

Then someone is giving you something almost free, probably because of your low income bracket. Good on you. Or, more likely, you are not telling the truth from the get go.

vvv Watch con65 say something like you are wrong not even near the mark.

Last edited:

Then someone is giving you something almost free, probably because of your low income bracket. Good on you. Or, more likely, you are not telling the truth from the get go.

Again, wrong as usual. Not even close but keep trying.

Then you are simply 'nuh uh' with no evidence. So you are on ACA. Good to know. You are simply trolling now. :lol:

Again, wrong as usual. You simply don't get that many of us provide to ourselves and aren't the freeloading leeches you think deserve what we've earned. Tells me you're one of those that is a leech. Without evidence to the contrary, it's all the proof I need. Get a fucking job and do for yourself.

Then you are simply 'nuh uh' with no evidence. So you are on ACA. Good to know. You are simply trolling now. :lol:

Again, wrong as usual. You simply don't get that many of us provide to ourselves and aren't the freeloading leeches you think deserve what we've earned. Tells me you're one of those that is a leech. Without evidence to the contrary, it's all the proof I need. Get a fucking job and do for yourself.
^^^ Sure thing, bud. You have no evidence, you are trolling, and that tells me you need to get a job. The fact is that the GOP will not replace ACA, and Trump has said that everyone will be insured so that includes you.

Last edited:

^^^ Sure thing, bud. You have no evidence, you are trolling, and that tells me you need to get a job.

Wrong as usual. So much for your claim you're generally right.

Forum List

Back