Why Wont GOP Replace The ACA?

The GOP can stay with tweaking ACA or create a single payer system.

If they repeal ACA without an acceptable replacement, the GOP becomes the minority party yet again.

If they repeal ACA without an acceptable replacement, the GOP becomes the minority party yet again.

If they repeal it, that is a replacement. It goes back to the way it was before the debacle called Obamacare. Worked for me just fine.

You morons claimed the GOP was already the minority party. Last time I looked, the GOP has the White House and both houses of Congress.

If they repeal it, that is a replacement. It goes back to the way it was before the debacle called Obamacare. Worked for me just fine.

You morons claimed the GOP was already the minority party. Last time I looked, the GOP has the White House and both houses of Congress.

Man....are you ever gonna be frustrated with what they actually do.

Are you ever going to learn what the word majority means? Are you ever going to expect people to be responsible for providing to themselves what they should be providing to themselves?

Are you ever going to learn what the word majority means? Are you ever going to expect people to be responsible for providing to themselves what they should be providing to themselves?

Majority? As in congress? That's the point. You have it...and you WILL NOT see things go back to the way they were. In fact, the ACA will remain. It will just be called something else.

And....that is the point of insurance. You pay in.....you have coverage when needed. It's a valid transaction. You stupidly think you could possibly live as you do without my help...and the help of all taxpayers and participants in this economy. That's because you are a fucking idiot.

Nope, that is a rejection not a replacement. If the GOP is stupid enough (and thank heavens Ryan and McConnell and the important leaders and members of both chambers are not stupid), the majority position could blow up in two years.

ACA will remain under a new name, and will be stronger than before.

Majority? As in congress? That's the point. You have it...and you WILL NOT see things go back to the way they were. In fact, the ACA will remain. It will just be called something else.

And....that is the point of insurance. You pay in.....you have coverage when needed. It's a valid transaction. You stupidly think you could possibly live as you do without my help...and the help of all taxpayers and participants in this economy. That's because you are a fucking idiot.

I haven't relied on your help in my life. What makes you think I need you? That's the typical outlook of you bleeding hearts. The problem with what you say is too many aren't paying the taxes that fund what they participate in. Thinking they do means you're the fucking idiot.

Nope, that is a rejection not a replacement. If the GOP is stupid enough (and thank heavens Ryan and McConnell and the important leaders and members of both chambers are not stupid), the majority position could blow up in two years.

ACA will remain under a new name, and will be stronger than before.

The end result is doing something different. If you look at the definition of replace, it says "putting something back to a previous place or position". Something does mean what you say it means because you say it. If you want to argue with the definition, go ahead. You're a fool but you're welcome to be a fool.

I haven't relied on your help in my life. What makes you think I need you? That's the typical outlook of you bleeding hearts. The problem with what you say is too many aren't paying the taxes that fund what they participate in. Thinking they do means you're the fucking idiot.
Unhappy, huh? The point is that life is not all about you when it comes to national health and national security. It is about all of us. You are only one.

Unhappy, huh? The point is that life is not all about you when it comes to national health and national security. It is about all of us. You are only one.

'National health'. Love it. Check a mirror, Fakey. Your fascism is showing.

Interesting how those that demand someone else provide for them is all about them. That is, unless you want to tell me the freeloaders constantly demanding more and more actually give a shit about those forced to enable them to be dregs and drains on society.

'National health'. Love it. Check a mirror, Fakey. Your fascism is showing.

He'll say those opposed to thing like Obamacare and social programs only care about ourself. I'm yet to see any of the freeloaders relying on others to do the basics for them give a shit about anyone but themselves.

Not entirely. They'll strip out the things the insurance industry doesn't like. Maybe throw a bone to the religious right and remove abortion benefits. That's the thing you can't seem to understand. This is exactly why it's stupid to put government in charge of something as personal as health care. If we do, every election will be a life or death vote for some.

Not entirely. They'll strip out the things the insurance industry doesn't like. Maybe throw a bone to the religious right and remove abortion benefits. That's the thing you can't seem to understand. This is exactly why it's stupid to put government in charge of something as personal as health care. If we do, every election will be a life or death vote for some.

There's a better reason why the government shouldn't be in healthcare. The Constitution doesn't give them authority.

I disagree. Single payer ends the argument. Let's learn from our neighbors.

Forum List

Back