Why Women Shrug Off Lousy Sex

Ekrem, your sense of chivalry is commendable, in that it goes against all greasy, Turkish stereotypes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WNxrZRhdPE"]Greasy Turkish stereotype[/ame]

Though at least Turks don't shag their women between a bed sheet like snivelling Isrealy kikes.

Experiment is one thing, but nearly all married women who have kids usually just close down shop! That is very unfair and by doing this they push their husband right into the arms of another willing, able and usually younger woman, and then they cry foul! Its hypocrisy at its worst!

Gayhook93, I don't think women close the down shop as a general rule after they've given birth.
You have to convince her, that "sexual life" is not over after birth and that sexuality is still part of both your life. You must carry on with being nice, making compliments.
I think, that if you let her know that you still value her body, and you are still receptive to all her beauty, that she will open the down shop.

I am not married, but I think after some years of marriage, sex can become like an automatism. At least a men could expect sex like a given right in marriage.
If you are someone like that, probably you are not anymore enchanting to her as you once was.

Add some sexist elements to the relationship with her, without becoming a pervert. Be nice to her, and let her know that you still value her body.
If you don not have any serious problems with her, I don't see any reason why she won't open the down shop again.

Do I owe you a bill for that advice?

Those were Italians.
Them Italians are a sort of their own.

It's a mosaic from ancient Pompeii, the other thing on the scale pan is Gold.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9f/Pompeya_erótica6.jpg

Ekrem, whilst I'm go against the grain when saying I'm not really that bothered you altered the post you've quoted me on, please don't do so to suggest that Ottoman's are enormously blessed with huge cocks. As like most of your history, it's all a myth.

Nice try, though.

Ekrem, whilst I'm go against the grain when saying I'm not really that bothered you altered the post you've quoted me on, please don't do so to suggest that Ottoman's are enormously blessed with huge cocks. As like most of your history, it's all a myth.

Nice try, though.

I didn't alter your post in such way, that it distorts your message. I just replaced all of your content with (...). I think, that is legitimate.

If you don't know, ancient Pompeii was a Roman city in today's Italy that was victim of a volcano (Vesuv). Please show me, where I suggested anything about the size of "c****" of the Ottomans.

Normally, an European immediately knows what "Pompeii" is.
It is UNESCO World Heritage.

Nice try, though.

I didn't alter your post in such way, that it distorts your message. I just replaced all of your content with (...). I think, that is legitimate.

If you don't know, ancient Pompeii was a Roman city in today's Italy that was victim of a volcano (Vesuv). Please show me, where I suggested anything about the size of "c****" of the Ottomans.

Normally, an European immediately knows what "Pompeii" is.
It is UNESCO World Heritage.

Apologies, Ekrem. I merely assumed you were implying Turks are proud owners of biblical meat because you are Turkish.

And of course, as a European, I know where and what Pompeii is.

And with regards to changing, distorting or indeed, misrepresenting quoted posts, I honestly couldn't give a shit. So, no issues on that front.

As you were, Ekrem, old fig.

Last edited:
Never mind experiements. How about just a good old fashioned BJ? Why a woman won't go down on her man just baffles me. That fine piece of meat brings a woman so much pleasure, if and when she spreads her legs. So why then doesn't she repay the favor?

I'm sorry though ... I just can't agree with you on your comments that it's the woman's fault the man cheated.

Actually, a survey has revealed the favourite sexual position of married couples is doggy style.

The husband sits and begs. The wife rolls over and plays dead!

:eusa_whistle:

Never mind experiements. How about just a good old fashioned BJ? Why a woman won't go down on her man just baffles me. That fine piece of meat brings a woman so much pleasure, if and when she spreads her legs. So why then doesn't she repay the favor?

I'm sorry though ... I just can't agree with you on your comments that it's the woman's fault the man cheated.

Actually, a survey has revealed the favourite sexual position of married couples is doggy style.

The husband sits and begs. The wife rolls over and plays dead!

Not very adventurous though, eh, Colin.

You should try 'Rodeo sex'. It's most invigorating. Though it can be rather dangerous too, might I add.

And for the uninformed: Rodeo sex is the risky act of rear entry rutting, where, approaching the climax, the male participant remarks "Your sister likes it this way, too". He then starts the clock to see how long he can stay on.

Here's a short excerpt on the subject lifted from the Sunday Times:

"Buck managed 27 seconds of rodeo sex with Annalise. He would, alas, never ride her again."

Apologies, Ekrem. I merely assumed you were implying Turks are proud owners of biblical meat because you are Turkish.

And of course, as a European, I know where and what Pompeii is.

And with regards to changing, distorting or indeed, misrepresenting quoted posts, I honestly couldn't give a shit. So, no issues on that front.

As you were, Ekrem, old fig.

Yes. With that Youtube video we were talking about stereotypes.
I identified the Video as Italian.
With that picture, I wanted to imply, that no one beats the Italians when it comes to self-perception of manliness and Machoism.

You don't really have to answer on this post.
And I have no grudge or whatsoever :eusa_angel:

The sex urge is a burden imposed on males and females of all animal species by Nature for the singular purpose of propagation. The male has an instinctual compulsion to knock up as many females as he can and the female is driven to get herself knocked up. And that seems simple enough. But human sexuality is more complicated than that of other species because we have the capacity for three dimensional thought and abstract reasoning, by which we have invented such socially expedient constructs as marriage and a romantic obligation called fidelity -- which conflicts with the most basic and compelling demand of Nature.

The human male, like the male of other animal species, is basically a delivery vehicle for batches of baby goo. But unlike other species the human male doesn't know when the female is receptive to his goo, nor does he care. When he has a load to drop off his main concern is finding a place to do that. What he is subliminally aware of is that making his deliveries to the same location all the time is not fulfilling his obligation to Nature, which is to take advantage of every possible opportunity to knock up a lot of females and make as many babies as he can.

The human female is similarly motivated by the force of Nature but the intensity of her urge is regulated by her fertility cycle. The female's assignment is to attract as many deliveries as needed to keep her knocked up, which, because of the mechanics of her situation, does not require an endless progression of random encounters but rather a more selective process of choice.

Behaviorists refer to the foregoing primal concerns as the human physio-sexual component. It reflects our purely animal aspect. But because we are able to form concepts we also have a psycho-sexual aspect which tends to complicate things by imposing all sorts of socially expedient rules, regulations, bizarre ideas and romantic notions upon what actually is the very simple activity commonly known as fucking, the purpose and function of which remains exactly as Nature intended.

While our physio-sexual (animal) urge is easily gratified by almost any partner or by masturbation, it is the psycho-sexual component of the human libido that causes all the problems. It is the ego vs the id. It is the inability to accept the fact that the urge to fuck different people is a very natural impulse and that fucking the same person all the time, while perfectly adequate for our physio-sexual needs, often fails to satisfy the fantasies conjured up by our psycho-sexual aspect.

One very prominent example of this complication that comes to mind is that of the popular British actor, Hugh Grant, who, while living with the beautiful actress, Elizabeth Hurley, got caught fucking a sleazy streetwalker in a car. The psychic twists and turns which brought that bizarre incongruity about is worthy of many hours of intensive psychoanalysis to examine, but I suggest that similarly peculiar sexual liaisons are not at all uncommon.

It seems that the most simple and basic activity in the lives of humans is more complicated than are the physics which enabled us to travel to the moon and back.

Competition is not allowed in Marriage. It is a Monopoly situation.

Marriage, in my expereince, is more like a constitutional Monarchy, there is a Queen who must be respected and will be there for life, but also changing Prime Ministerestresses.

All I know is that you just have to be careful about giving your woman great sex. Recently, I got arrested by an Indianapolis policeman because it was alleged I was a leading member of the Ku Klux Klan. It was all a big mistake, of course, brought about by the fact that my girlfriend was overheard telling her friend that I was a wizard under the sheets! :redface:

Two things a Jewish guy can't get at home is a Lobster dinner and a blow job

I seemed to have had the most colorful girl friends in my life in Las Vegas. I had one girl friend that gave me regular BJ's. She would say she needs her "daily quota." Who was I to deprive her of that?

I had another girl friend that said her mother always told her that the secret to hanging on to their man was to keep his belly full and his balls empty.

Some women just want to please their man. Those men should consider themselves extremely lucky.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back