Why Women Shrug Off Lousy Sex

Just keep yourself in shape. Especially don't grow any fat. This is the most important thing. Never collect fat.
Ask her if she likes you with or without mustache, short or long hair. Adapt accordingly to her wishes.

Do some perfume stuff once in a while, she should smell it when you return home. She will ask herself what is up with you, that you start to use such things.
Women follow the psychology rules of possession. Just show her, that you are attractive and possibly also for other women. But don't cheat her, and don't give her that feeling.

If there are some serious differences between you and the woman, you should try to solve that differences. Nothing else will help in the long run.

When I was raising my babies, thoughts and desires for sex took a back seat.

You're not the only one that does that most women do. For the most part it unfair, selfish and rather stupid for the woman to do this. Most woman are freaks in bed before they get married and then slightly after the marriage, once Junior comes they clam up and close the store and expect their husbands to live like monks!

It's like the man makes a comment to go eat at only one restaurant for the rest of his life. First, dishes start to go off the menu. Next, restaurant starts to close down most days of the week, then month, then year. And woman wonder why husbands start to go to other restaurants and gets mad when they discover their husband has went to a new restaurant with all the dishes on the menu, opened all week long!!!!!!! :evil:

I mean if the women changes from a freaks, to less of a freaks to a fucking NUNS, what the hell do their expect their husbands to do? If you want to be a nun join the convent, just don't expect you're husband to be a monk, when our society is built for sleeping around!

Wives are 90% at fault for their husband's infidelity!!! Yet they will take 0% of the responsibility for it!

I mean if a woman is going to close shop, then why care if their husband finds sex outside the marriage, because he is obviously not finding it in the marriage! Where is the fairness in that?

The hypocrisy is crystal clear!
We are all responsible for our own thoughts and actions. A man putting the blame on his wife for his own infidelity is wrong. Same if the roles were reversed.

That being said, I agree with much of what you posted.
I know and have talked to plenty of women who I believe are afraid to open up sexually to their husbands. They bitch and complain about how their man wants them to try this or that and they seem to be so grossed out by it. But, some of these same women have met other men and are willing, if not already have had the same sexual experiences that their husbands want. I dont' get it.

Women are complicated and mysterious creatures. :eusa_whistle:

Just keep yourself in shape. Especially don't grow any fat. This is the most important thing. Never collect fat.
Ask her if she likes you with or without mustache, short or long hair. Adapt accordingly to her wishes.

Do some perfume stuff once in a while, she should smell it when you return home. She will ask herself what is up with you, that you start to use such things.
Women follow the psychology rules of possession. Just show her, that you are attractive and possibly also for other women. But don't cheat her, and don't give her that feeling.

If there are some serious differences between you and the woman, you should try to solve that differences. Nothing else will help in the long run.

Yep some are more trainable than others. some can't even be housebroken.

When I was raising my babies, thoughts and desires for sex took a back seat.

You're not the only one that does that most women do. For the most part it unfair, selfish and rather stupid for the woman to do this. Most woman are freaks in bed before they get married and then slightly after the marriage, once Junior comes they clam up and close the store and expect their husbands to live like monks!

It's like the man makes a comment to go eat at only one restaurant for the rest of his life. First, dishes start to go off the menu. Next, restaurant starts to close down most days of the week, then month, then year. And woman wonder why husbands start to go to other restaurants and gets mad when they discover their husband has went to a new restaurant with all the dishes on the menu, opened all week long!!!!!!! :evil:

I mean if the women changes from a freaks, to less of a freaks to a fucking NUNS, what the hell do their expect their husbands to do? If you want to be a nun join the convent, just don't expect you're husband to be a monk, when our society is built for sleeping around!

Wives are 90% at fault for their husband's infidelity!!! Yet they will take 0% of the responsibility for it!

I mean if a woman is going to close shop, then why care if their husband finds sex outside the marriage, because he is obviously not finding it in the marriage! Where is the fairness in that?

We are all responsible for our own thoughts and actions. A man putting the blame on his wife for his own infidelity is wrong. Same if the roles were reversed.

I know and have talked to plenty of women who I believe are afraid to open up sexually to their husbands. They bitch and complain about how their man wants them to try this or that and they seem to be so grossed out by it. But, some of these same women have met other men and are willing, if not already have had the same sexual experiences that their husbands want. I dont' get it.

Experiment is one thing, but nearly all married women who have kids usually just close down shop! That is very unfair and by doing this they push their husband right into the arms of another willing, able and usually younger woman, and then they cry foul! Its hypocrisy at its worst!

See you won't know the difference, because Turkish women have less rights in your country. The wife says NO, but the husband can still demand a YES!!!

Women suffrage was introduced in 1935 in Turkey. Ten years before in France and Italy, which had it introduced as by-product of post-WW2 world system.

Timeline of women's suffrage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you saying that in Turkey women get to vote before they have sex with a man?:confused:

Experiment is one thing, but nearly all married women who have kids usually just close down shop! That is very unfair and by doing this they push their husband right into the arms of another willing, able and usually younger woman, and then they cry foul! Its hypocrisy at its worst!
When the washing machine stops working, sometimes you have to do a load by Hand:cuckoo:

When the washing machine stops working, sometimes you have to do a load by Hand:cuckoo:

Or visit the laundromat.

Never mind experiements. How about just a good old fashioned BJ? Why a woman won't go down on her man just baffles me. That fine piece of meat brings a woman so much pleasure, if and when she spreads her legs. So why then doesn't she repay the favor?

I'm sorry though ... I just can't agree with you on your comments that it's the woman's fault the man cheated.

Are you saying that in Turkey women get to vote before they have sex with a man?:confused:

No, I am saying, that Turkish women are equal before law and are equal within marriage when it comes to property rights.
Female sexuality is part of individual rights according to the constitution.
Their contraception medicine is paid by the general public through Social Security, which every citizen is part of.

A woman can also go to a Public Prosecutor and demand that the husband does not enter the house under the influence of alcohol or uses distressing communication against the wife.
The Public Prosecutor will monitor the situation through Police.
If the husband does not abide, he will go to jail for 3 months to 6 years.
Turkey's Domestic Violence Law: Protection of the Family | WLP

No, I am saying, that Turkish women are equal before law and are equal within marriage when it comes to property rights.
Female sexuality is part of individual rights according to the constitution.
Their contraception medicine is paid by the general public through Social Security, which every citizen is part of.

A woman can also go to a Public Prosecutor and demand that the husband does not enter the house under the influence of alcohol or uses distressing communication against the wife.
The Public Prosecutor will monitor the situation through Police.
If the husband does not abide, he will go to jail for 3 months to 6 years.
Turkey's Domestic Violence Law: Protection of the Family | WLP

So, as long as he's sober, and mute, he can have sex.

Gayhook93, I don't think women close the down shop as a general rule after they've given birth.
You have to convince her, that "sexual life" is not over after birth and that sexuality is still part of both your life. You must carry on with being nice, making compliments.
I think, that if you let her know that you still value her body, and you are still receptive to all her beauty, that she will open the down shop.

I am not married, but I think after some years of marriage, sex can become like an automatism. At least a men could expect sex like a given right in marriage.
If you are someone like that, probably you are not anymore enchanting to her as you once was.

Add some sexist elements to the relationship with her, without becoming a pervert. Be nice to her, and let her know that you still value her body.
If you don not have any serious problems with her, I don't see any reason why she won't open the down shop again.

Two things a Jewish guy can't get at home is a Lobster dinner and a blow job

Never mind experiements. How about just a good old fashioned BJ? Why a woman won't go down on her man just baffles me. That fine piece of meat brings a woman so much pleasure, if and when she spreads her legs. So why then doesn't she repay the favor?

I'm sorry though ... I just can't agree with you on your comments that it's the woman's fault the man cheated.

A man cheating is his own decision........but it is heavily influenced by his smaller brain. Testosterone can be a fairly mind altering substance. He made the decision, but a wife who isn't putting out has put him in a situation where he feels a need to make a choice. If your partner put a lock on the pantry, what are you eventually going to do when the hunger gets really strong? Are you going to find something to eat wherever you can?

New Topics

Forum List

Back