Why women don't like "nice guys."

Do you actually like "nice guys"

• Total voters
Women DO like nice guys, they just go through about a half of a decade of chaos, not knowing that the nice guy IS who they really want...and in the end, it is who they truly want to be with forever and ever. (at least for the most part, with most women)

And nice guy does not mean boring in the bedroom...men are men...nice guys enjoy a good romp in the hay, along with the rest of their gender...

translation from womanese guys; "women like to have sex with badboys who treat them like shit", then settle down with a pushover male who makes good money and a good father, only to divorce him 5 to 10 years later and take everything. Keep in mind 90% of these "women" get knocked up by a badboy before they re-marry or get married. Not to mention shes older, not good looking and has put on 40 pounds.". SHORT VERSION- she wants to have her cake and eat it too.
That's your translation, not mine! :eek:

Sounds like you are talking about men, who want the hot babe that slept with the football team, only to marry the 'nice girl' down the street, who he then divorces 10-20 years down the road, (for his hot babe secretary 15 years younger than him) after his nice girl wifey, waited on him hand and foot and bore his 3 children....

There are 'stories' from both men and women of their ''bad'' experiences that could enlighten us all on how ''terrible'' the 'other'' gender is....

What you are missing, is....if you don't succeed in finding your soul mate, or have gone through one of these horrible relationships, try try again...I believe God has a soul mate for everyone...somewhere, out there...maybe right before your blinded eyes...

Sleazy of all genders abound!

Women like nice guys

Women don't like bleeding hearts liberals

Big difference

SO, you don't like men who are self-reliant, energetic, impulsive, and resilient, you prefer men who are easily victimized, easily offended, indecisive, fearful, rigid, inhibited, and vulnerable...

"All people are born alike—except Republicans and Democrats," quipped Groucho Marx, and in fact it turns out that personality differences between liberals and conservatives are evident in early childhood. In 1969, Berkeley professors Jack and Jeanne Block embarked on a study of childhood personality, asking nursery school teachers to rate children's temperaments. They weren't even thinking about political orientation.

Twenty years later, they decided to compare the subjects' childhood personalities with their political preferences as adults. They found arresting patterns. As kids, liberals had developed close relationships with peers and were rated by their teachers as self-reliant, energetic, impulsive, and resilient. People who were conservative at age 23 had been described by their teachers as easily victimized, easily offended, indecisive, fearful, rigid, inhibited, and vulnerable at age 3. The reason for the difference, the Blocks hypothesized, was that insecure kids most needed the reassurance of tradition and authority, and they found it in conservative politics.
Psychology Today

Psychobabble to the extreme. So,those uninformed voters that put Obama in office have more books, have traveled more, are more educated and are more tolerant. I hate to burst the bubble and read between the lines but Berkeley professors describing conservatives as knuckle dragging, iq challenged, unworldly, heartless, and undeveloped blobs of jello. Oh I am sorry, I am not supposed to be smart enough to see through this charade. Sorry.

Forum List

Back