Why Women Are Dumping Kerry, Arabs Are Dumping Bush And Yucca Mt. Puts Nevada In Play

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
just a collection of interesting articles everyone might take note of

Women Are Turning To Bush... And Why. (Moral Clarity And Strength On Terrorism)
http://www.christiansciencemonitor.com/2004/0923/p01s01-ussc.html

Nevada Is Key Green Battleground (Kerry could pull an upset because Nevada says "Not In My Backyard To Bush")
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5988567

Arab Americans Dumping Bush (A great majority disapprove of his policies and performance)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6056602/

So Bush is losing Arab-Americans and has a crappy record on the environment that may cost him Nevada, but he has women in his pocket and that is much bigger and more important than the first two developments.

NATO AIR said:
just a collection of interesting articles everyone might take note of

So Bush is losing Arab-Americans and has a crappy record on the environment that may cost him Nevada, but he has women in his pocket and that is much bigger and more important than the first two developments.

Only problem is John Kerry voted for the dumping in Nevada.

(not being a smartass) you sure on that? i've read four or five articles from different sites over the past few months and they all say kerry's been voting against this...

i still think bush wins nevada. but the environmentalists may score a shocker here because i hear folks in nevada are pissed about this (not in my backyard gets everybody going)

have you seen GW's poll numbers with women? now that's a shocker for Kerry and co.

NATO AIR said:
(not being a smartass) you sure on that? i've read four or five articles from different sites over the past few months and they all say kerry's been voting against this...

i still think bush wins nevada. but the environmentalists may score a shocker here because i hear folks in nevada are pissed about this (not in my backyard gets everybody going)

have you seen GW's poll numbers with women? now that's a shocker for Kerry and co.

What Kerry SAYS he's voted for/against, usually isn't based on 'reality'...another thing - Often, people change what a bill is really about, just for shock.

I voted against putting speed bumps in my neighborhood. A Lib/Democrat would say "Darin voted AGAINST the children - against safer streets"

Nevermind installing said bumps would have pushed my HOA dues to twice what they are now. And we live on a dead end street. lol :)

-=d=- said:
What Kerry SAYS he's voted for/against, usually isn't based on 'reality'...another thing - Often, people change what a bill is really about, just for shock.

I voted against putting speed bumps in my neighborhood. A Lib/Democrat would say "Darin voted AGAINST the children - against safer streets"

Nevermind installing said bumps would have pushed my HOA dues to twice what they are now. And we live on a dead end street. lol :)

i like that analogy...

www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A43097-2004Sep22?language=printer

Most troubling for Democrats is that a majority of the women polled say they beleive Kerry would do better for pocketbook issues--an indicator that usually drives the female vote--yet they favor Bush becasue they considere him a stronger leader and better equipped to handle the terrorist threat.

Still not sure why they think Kerry would do better with the economy though......They need a little more education in economics I suppose??? :duh3:

NATO AIR said:
and has a crappy record on the environment that may cost him Nevada,

A Mason-Dixon Poll for Sept 13 & 14 has:
Favorable rating
Bush Favorable rating 47%
Kerry Favorable rating 37%

If the Election was held today:
Bush/Chenney 50%
Kerry/Edwards 45%

Most Important Issues:

Homeland Security and the War on Terror 25%
The situation in Iraq 17%
The Economy and unemployment 16%
Health care 9%
Social Security and Medicare 8%
Taxes & Government Spending 7%
Moral issues & Family values 6%
Education 1%
Yucca Mountain 3%
Environment 1%
Vietnam 1%
Not Sure (NOT READ) 3%

Not sure is as important to the Nevada voter as Yucca Mountain.

Link

Forum List

Back