Why Woman Endorses Romney

Freedomlover

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2008
I came across this video on youtube that is the most powerful message I have heard yet for reasons to not re-elect Obama for a second term. This video is not available unless you know the link to it. So, for you who do not want Obama to be re-elected this video gives you five very strong irrefutable reasons to vote for Mitt Romney. Please pass this link on to as many people as you can, it might change some minds! Top 5 reasons - YouTube

It is now or never to save the freedom our nation was based upon. Either we change the direction that Obama has put us on or we will be chained to the government with no way to escape. There will not be a single person alive today who will live to see this nation as free as it was from the beginning until the 1930's. Not much of a legacy to leave your children and grandchildren!

LOL! I heard some old geezer listening to that on his smart phone the other day. I asked him to turn it down it was annoying. He said someone emailed it to him and he didn't know why.

LUKELK:

You must be a "taker" to not see that Obama and the Dems are robbing this nation of our birthright....FREEDOM.

Last edited:
KONDAV:

Not blaming Obama for everything since the 1930's. Just pointing out that Democrats since FDR have been expanding government beyond the scope of the Constitution since that time. They have had some help from Reps from time to time that is why we are working to get these RINO's out of Congress!

Ravi:

Can't handle it for a woman who knows what Obama is doing to this country? You must be one of those who want the taxpayers to buy your contraceptions for you. That is pitiful!

If you can pass the link to this video on to your email contacts, perhaps the video will then go viral and grab the attention of the media that is not already in the tank for Obama.

I like the phrase civilian military she used instead of police.

It is more accurate. I think I am going to use that going forward.

The Queen Bee of the Religious Right, Janet Porter (formerly Janet Folger) of Faith2Action, has released a horrendous and offensive "newscast from a future we must never see" on World Net Daily. You may remember Janet as the Naugle-loving, gay-hating fire breather who authored the fundamentalist tome "The Criminalization of Christianity" and is the former national director of the Center for Reclaiming America, the ultra right-wing religious group started by the late Rev. James Kennedy. Hold on to your socks for this one...

The Insanity of the Religious Right: Janet Porter | The Bilerico Project

The Queen Bee of the Religious Right, Janet Porter (formerly Janet Folger) of Faith2Action, has released a horrendous and offensive "newscast from a future we must never see" on World Net Daily. You may remember Janet as the Naugle-loving, gay-hating fire breather who authored the fundamentalist tome "The Criminalization of Christianity" and is the former national director of the Center for Reclaiming America, the ultra right-wing religious group started by the late Rev. James Kennedy. Hold on to your socks for this one...

The Insanity of the Religious Right: Janet Porter | The Bilerico Project

Honestly, I never heard of this woman.

Where do you lefties find these people?

I came across this video on youtube that is the most powerful message I have heard yet for reasons to not re-elect Obama for a second term. This video is not available unless you know the link to it.

So, for you who do not want Obama to be re-elected this video gives you five very strong irrefutable reasons to vote for Mitt Romney. Please pass this link on to as many people as you can, it might change some minds! Top 5 reasons - YouTube

So you can't just post the five reasons or articulate the rationale behind them supposedly being "very strong irrefutable reasons"...???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA3ff8bjiZ8]Republican Women for Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back