Why will Romney win the debates against Obama?

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by Salt Jones, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Salt Jones

Salt Jones BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +510
    Republicans keep saying Romney will win the debates vs Obama. Why? What has Romney shown you to make you think he will beat Obama in the debates?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    I suppose that depends on how you define win. If you define win as seriously crush Obama on the substant of the issues, then it's no contest. He will overwhelmingly win.

If by win you mean look better and give better one liners completely ignoring substance, then it could be anyones game. We all know which definition the media uses. They are all style and no substance.

3. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,890
    If Romney tells the truth about anything, it will destroy his credibility with his base.

4. fyrenza

fyrenza Ariel Looney Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +378
    What is he a liar about?

The flip-flopping?
    That could be a simple change of heart.

But I haven't heard of any other things he's been lying about.

5. lukelk

lukelk VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +109
    Well the simple Chang elf heart is how bush beat Kerry, remember the flip flopper. And by lie he means this.

1. Romney has been FOR women's rights. As I. Pro choice.
    2. The you didn't did build it your slef attack does not stand up. Romney said the same thing in his address to the Olympians.
    3. Obama care is Romney care, so by trying to repeal Obama care he looks like a hypocrite.
    4. He has been all over the place on forien affairs, making blunders left and right, London and Israel being examples.

Not to mention is Very bad record as gov. Of mass. I can keep going, but I think u get the point

6. Jroc

Jroc יעקב כהן Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,523
    Obama hasn't debated in 4 years..Romney has to go up against the Obama moderators and Obama. Romney will do fine

7. CausingPAIN

CausingPAIN BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +78
    It will be a wonderful entertaining night watching Romney trying to put words together, that can keep the fabrications of lies sound plausible. It's easier to sway people if 40% of what you're saying is actually true, as to being plausible. Less than 15% of Romney's scrambled minutiae will help him plead his case, and will be on full display, I can't wait. Got my beer, pizza and nuts. Also I have five bags to ventilate myself from the laughter from Romney's answers. Got to be safe. But I do find it great when you're laughing so hard that you cry, as to the wonderful night coming, political entertainment. Got to love it.

8. Jackson

Jackson Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,675
    Just listening to Obama explain his successful foreign policy would be a joke, not to mention his economic policy that has left us with a third credit downgrade and continued high unemployment numbers. Wonder what gas prices will be when the debates come about...

Come on Obama we need explanations.....:eusa_clap:

9. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173
    Romney's base will be just fine.

If he speaks thru the prism of truth,it will be ugly,but that is what we need. We have a tough road to hoe ahead of us, and Americans need someone who is going to be honest in telling us ALL what we are facing.

All Romney has to do is point to Obama's failed record. All Obama has is rhetorical jibberish about dirty air and water and throwing granny over cliffs and such.

I can not wait to see them in a debate... BRING IT ON!

10. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,966

rdean with his projection again. Obama didnt talk about the economy and hell he was real big on foreign policy.....ooops....so now where's he gonna go? oh thats right tax returns, that's all he has, every domestic and foreign issue has been a disaster from this President.