Why white people need to admit that black people know more about pain

Your quote "Infants are much more in tune with pain than adults. Thanks."
Where does that say they understand brainwashing? ...Thanks
Before the brainwashing all individuals feel pain differently, still do. Except when brainwashed to think their race makes them feel more pain.
That has nothing to do with what I said. I simply said infants are more in tune with pain than adults. How did you confuse the two concepts?
No confusion, infants are untainted by false adult brainwashing. Makes perfect sense. Too bad you dont see the connection
So you admit you just made a connection and that I never connected the two concepts? Again I ask why did you do that if that was not what I was talking about?
It fits

Where does that say they understand brainwashing? ...Thanks
Before the brainwashing all individuals feel pain differently, still do. Except when brainwashed to think their race makes them feel more pain.
That has nothing to do with what I said. I simply said infants are more in tune with pain than adults. How did you confuse the two concepts?
No confusion, infants are untainted by false adult brainwashing. Makes perfect sense. Too bad you dont see the connection
So you admit you just made a connection and that I never connected the two concepts? Again I ask why did you do that if that was not what I was talking about?
It fits
You should give me a signal before deflecting. It would save time.

So I'm a white guy. Just going off recent experience, yesterday I watched Blackkklansman in a Portland theater and it was hard to watch, mainly because I noticed I had to stop myself from laughing or smiling at certain parts that were really f'ed up. My impression was that that was the question the movie was putting to white people: "So, did you think it was funny? Did you like it?" Nothing was funny about that movie and yet it was making me realize that whether I want it there or not, like most white people, I've got a little racist living inside me.

There were a few black people in the theater and there was one black guy in the back who was laughing throughout the movie, especially at the racist scenes. Eventually someone shushed him and he blew up, "Don't you f'ing tell me to shut up! They keep saying it over and over, "N****r this! N****r that! N*****r! N****r! N****r! F*** this movie! F*** all you white mother-*******!"

He kept shouting and hitting the wall until an usher made him leave the theater, and after the movie the usher started apologizing to people leaving for the interruption. I told him I don't think he should be apologizing, and that while I get what he's saying, there's a bigger issue going on than just "he interrupted the movie." I said I don't think that was a movie you're meant to enjoy and I was glad that guy had been there.

So the friends I was with said, "I don't get why he got so mad." and in truth, I don't think I get it either, but what I do think I get if nothing else is this: That guy might have seemed angry to some people, but all I heard was someone really, really hurt. Like, beyond hurt.

I know a bit about pain - I tried to kill myself when I was a teenager; like, seriously tried to kill myself, with a note and everything and wound up in the hospital. And I'm a pretty sensitive guy. And I'm saying, I'm not sure even in my worst moments I have ever been as upset as that guy sounded to me. He didn't seem crazy - up until the moment some one told him to be quiet he sounded like a normal guy, and a normal person doesn't get that upset, they just don't.

And I've heard that kind of hurt from a lot of black people I've known or met, something deep, something carnal, and it's not about them - it's about white people. Not just the out-in-the-open racists but white people everywhere, esp. in the U.S., who won't acknowledge that something really twisted and sick is going on in this world and black people have been taking the brunt of it for a long time.

White people like to talk about equivalence a lot: "Well, maybe this black person has endured racism but racism against whites is real too." or "Well, I'm sure black people are having a hard time but that's no excuse for interrupting a movie, that was really distressing to me."

Well, maybe it's about time white people started getting distressed. Because, this is just the sense I'm getting but I just don't think any pain white people endure in their lives is really comparable to what black people endure from living in a racist society. People like to say, "Well pain is pain, let's not dismiss what anyone's going through" but in truth I think white people who complain about racism against whites are wimps and are the very deepest level of pathetic. If you're white like me, this is my message to you - we don't know what real racism feels like so let's keep our mouths shut about what we don't know and listen for a change.
50 years of welfare and food stamps and they're still stuck in the hood...inexcusable.

242 years of being given everything by the government and still 61 percent of all welfare recipients are white and the majority of food stamps are given to whites. Somebody can't face reality..

So I'm a white guy. Just going off recent experience, yesterday I watched Blackkklansman in a Portland theater and it was hard to watch, mainly because I noticed I had to stop myself from laughing or smiling at certain parts that were really f'ed up. My impression was that that was the question the movie was putting to white people: "So, did you think it was funny? Did you like it?" Nothing was funny about that movie and yet it was making me realize that whether I want it there or not, like most white people, I've got a little racist living inside me.

There were a few black people in the theater and there was one black guy in the back who was laughing throughout the movie, especially at the racist scenes. Eventually someone shushed him and he blew up, "Don't you f'ing tell me to shut up! They keep saying it over and over, "N****r this! N****r that! N*****r! N****r! N****r! F*** this movie! F*** all you white mother-*******!"

He kept shouting and hitting the wall until an usher made him leave the theater, and after the movie the usher started apologizing to people leaving for the interruption. I told him I don't think he should be apologizing, and that while I get what he's saying, there's a bigger issue going on than just "he interrupted the movie." I said I don't think that was a movie you're meant to enjoy and I was glad that guy had been there.

So the friends I was with said, "I don't get why he got so mad." and in truth, I don't think I get it either, but what I do think I get if nothing else is this: That guy might have seemed angry to some people, but all I heard was someone really, really hurt. Like, beyond hurt.

I know a bit about pain - I tried to kill myself when I was a teenager; like, seriously tried to kill myself, with a note and everything and wound up in the hospital. And I'm a pretty sensitive guy. And I'm saying, I'm not sure even in my worst moments I have ever been as upset as that guy sounded to me. He didn't seem crazy - up until the moment some one told him to be quiet he sounded like a normal guy, and a normal person doesn't get that upset, they just don't.

And I've heard that kind of hurt from a lot of black people I've known or met, something deep, something carnal, and it's not about them - it's about white people. Not just the out-in-the-open racists but white people everywhere, esp. in the U.S., who won't acknowledge that something really twisted and sick is going on in this world and black people have been taking the brunt of it for a long time.

White people like to talk about equivalence a lot: "Well, maybe this black person has endured racism but racism against whites is real too." or "Well, I'm sure black people are having a hard time but that's no excuse for interrupting a movie, that was really distressing to me."

Well, maybe it's about time white people started getting distressed. Because, this is just the sense I'm getting but I just don't think any pain white people endure in their lives is really comparable to what black people endure from living in a racist society. People like to say, "Well pain is pain, let's not dismiss what anyone's going through" but in truth I think white people who complain about racism against whites are wimps and are the very deepest level of pathetic. If you're white like me, this is my message to you - we don't know what real racism feels like so let's keep our mouths shut about what we don't know and listen for a change.
since I know that part is a lie, I didn't bother with the rest of the lies.

time for you leftists to grow up and read your own lies and ask yourself; "what moron would believe this bullshit?"

Intelligent white people know this is the truth. It has been proven that most white racists are uneducated and dumb.
same goes for black racists

but the op is a lie, you know it, I know it, the op knows it, everyone that can read knows it.

50 years of welfare and food stamps and they're still stuck in the hood...inexcusable.
well that's where the dnc wants them.

the best way to control the herd is to keep them in the pen.

242 years of being given everything by the government and still 61 percent of all welfare recipients are white and the majority of food stamps are given to whites. Somebody can't face reality..
Since nobody has been alive for 242 years that is wrong, besides even 242 years ago whites had to earn their own way, the government did not give them anything. PER CAPITA, whites are not the majority of food stamp recipients.

Since nobody has been alive for 242 years that is wrong, besides even 242 years ago whites had to earn their own way, the government did not give them anything. PER CAPITA, whites are not the majority of food stamp recipients.
The descendants of slaves today are far better off than today’s Africans.

From what I've read about the Evergreen College issue, the school had for years hosted a Day of Absence during which black students were encouraged to leave campus and discuss racial issues while white students were encouraged to discuss the issues on campus. Black students supported the Day of Absence as they had long been a minority at the progressively-deemed school and had dealt with the kind of racism African Americans often have to deal with in liberal areas - e.g. there would be two or three black students in a class of mostly white students but they were constantly pressed to discuss racial issues whenever the topic came up, or were constantly pressed to talk about race by white students who wanted to prove how "not-racist" they were.

For some reason a white Professor at the school decided that he knew what was good for black people better than they did and protested the Day of Absence, amazingly, under the notion that it was racist towards black students. Again, black students supported the day of absence but this white professor decided he was doing them a service by trying to get rid of it. Does that make sense to anyone?
In order for it to make sense you have to understand the ground rules. When it was Blacks that had no problem leaving the campus to protest or discuss racial issues it was ok. When it was suggested that whites leave the campus thats when all the true racists showed up.
And when the true racists show up the whining begins, it seems:

According to the nytimes, Professor Weinstein claimed that asking white people to leave was “a show of force, and an act of oppression in and of itself.”

According to an NPR poll, apparently a majority of whites in the U.S., 55%, perceive that there is racism against them (although few of them claim to have experienced this 'racism' firsthand). Perhaps this is an example of "alternative-definitions" of racism and oppression. I have to wonder how Professor Weinstein would define oppression. Maybe, "A minor inconvenience asked of me that makes me mad and self-righteous."

Here's the truth about why that guy was pissed and walked out of that theater.

Spike Lee has sold out.

His movie is propaganda and doesn't tell the truth.

He claims he made a movie about a real guy. But the guy he made a move about was part of Cointel.

READ.

Spike Lee’s Film Makes Cop That Spied on Blacks Into Hero
Boots%20Riley_845x400%20%281%29.jpg

Spike Lee’s Film Makes Cop That Spied on Blacks Into Hero | Black Agenda Report

"Here is what we know:

The real Ron Stallworth infiltrated a Black radical organization for three years (not for one event like the movie portrays) where he did what all papers from the FBI’s Counter Intelligence Program (Cointelpro), that were found through the Freedom of Information Act, tell us he did -- sabotage a Black radical organization whose intent had to do with, at the very least, fighting racist oppression. Cointelpro papers show us that these police infiltrators of radical organizations worked to try to disrupt the organizations through things like instigating infighting, acting crazy to make the organizations look bad, getting physical altercations happening, and setting them up to be murdered by police and others. Ron Stallworth was part of the Cointelpro. Cointelpro’s objectives were to destroy radical organizations, especially Black radical organizations.

“It’s a made up story in which the false parts try to make a cop the protagonist in the fight against racist oppression.”

Cointelpro papers also show us that when White Supremacist organizations were infiltrated by the FBI and the cops, it was not to disrupt them. They weren’t disrupted. It was to use them to threatened and/or physically attack radical organizations. There was no directive to stop the rise of White Supremacist organizations. The directive was to stop radical organizations. The White Supremacists were infiltrated to be more effective tools of repression by the state. In some cases, it was the undercover cops who came up with plans and literally pulled the trigger on assassinations. This happened in church bombings of civil rights movement associated Black churches in Birmingham, the assassination of a civil rights organizer from Detroit in Selma, the Greensboro Massacre of Communist Workers Party members in 1979, and more. This s what Ron Stallworth was helping to do, and he was doing it in that era. The events of the film all take place in 1979 and after.

Stallworth wrote a memoir to put himself in a different light, but let’s look at what else we know.

“Cointelpro’s objectives were to destroy radical organizations, especially Black radical organizations.”

There was no bombing that Stallworth or the police thwarted. This was not in Stallworth’s memoir. This was put in the move to make Ron and the rest of the police look like they were interested in fighting racism, like they don’t all protect whatever racist and abusive cops are in there. This is a scene where the whole police force -- chief and all -- work together with the fictional Black radical love interest to set the one racist cop up. Never happened. Never would, and someone saying vague things while drunk wouldn’t be arrested for that. But it makes the cops look like they care.

His partner that did the physical infiltration of the Klan was not Jewish and did not look Jewish to people. This was a made up thing to raise the stakes and make it seem the cops were sacrificing more than they were. Add that to the false notion that they were doing it to fight racism and it endears you to the cops more. This means there was no scene where Stallworth had to go throw a rock through the window or whatever.

“It was the undercover cops who came up with plans and literally pulled the trigger on assassinations.”

I’ve met Kwame Ture two or three times, and heard him speak more than that. By the time he was calling himself Kwame Ture, he had formed the All African Peoples Revolutionary Party (AAPRP) and was living in Africa most of the time. The program of the AAPRP for Black folks in the U.S. at the time was to help create a revolutionary Black intelligentsia. They did this through an immensely long reading list and rigorous study groups. He came back to the U.S. and toured colleges to talk to Black folks for this reason. . . . (more)"

Shut up junior and learn.
You don’t know anything.

I know enough take your young white crybaby ass to graduate school punk.

And then some.
LOL

Sure you do....

I know I do. That's why you follow me around posting funnys because you can't win a debate if you try me. Young punk, I'm not one to be fucked with. And I am going to teach you that. You cry about Evergreen because you want to keep lying about how whites are victimized but you have no clue. For example:

The conflict stems from the college’s Day of Absence, a tradition in which black people leave the campus to show what the place would be like without them. This year, organizers suggested the reverse: that white people who wanted to participate would leave while nonwhites stayed, and both groups would attend workshops to, as the email announcement put it, “explore issues of race, equity, allyship, inclusion and privilege.”

A Campus Argument Goes Viral. Now the College Is Under Siege.

th

Like I said, shut up and learn junior.
WBW is typical of low intellect white boys that just believe any old shit their head KKK wizard tells them.
I have never listened to or talked to a KKK wizard.

New Topics

Forum List

Back