Why white people need to admit that black people know more about pain

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by john54, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,465
    That has nothing to do with what I said. I simply said infants are more in tune with pain than adults. How did you confuse the two concepts?

2. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,598
    since I know that part is a lie, I didn't bother with the rest of the lies.

time for you leftists to grow up and read your own lies and ask yourself; "what moron would believe this bullshit?"

3. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,763
    Intelligent white people know this is the truth. It has been proven that most white racists are uneducated and dumb.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. MizMolly

MizMolly Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,006
    No confusion, infants are untainted by false adult brainwashing. Makes perfect sense. Too bad you dont see the connection

5. MizMolly

MizMolly Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,006
    So are the black ones.

6. Indeependent

Indeependent Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,288
    50 years of welfare and food stamps and they're still stuck in the hood...inexcusable.

7. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,465
    So you admit you just made a connection and that I never connected the two concepts? Again I ask why did you do that if that was not what I was talking about?

8. john54

john54 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    From what I've read about the Evergreen College issue, the school had for years hosted a Day of Absence during which black students were encouraged to leave campus and discuss racial issues while white students were encouraged to discuss the issues on campus. Black students supported the Day of Absence as they had long been a minority at the progressively-deemed school and had dealt with the kind of racism African Americans often have to deal with in liberal areas - e.g. there would be two or three black students in a class of mostly white students but they were constantly pressed to discuss racial issues whenever the topic came up, or were constantly pressed to talk about race by white students who wanted to prove how "not-racist" they were.

For some reason a white Professor at the school decided that he knew what was good for black people better than they did and protested the Day of Absence, amazingly, under the notion that it was racist towards black students. Again, black students supported the day of absence but this white professor decided he was doing them a service by trying to get rid of it. Does that make sense to anyone?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,465
    In order for it to make sense you have to understand the ground rules. When it was Blacks that had no problem leaving the campus to protest or discuss racial issues it was ok. When it was suggested that whites leave the campus thats when all the true racists showed up.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. john54

john54 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    And when the true racists show up the whining begins, it seems:

According to the nytimes, Professor Weinstein claimed that asking white people to leave was “a show of force, and an act of oppression in and of itself.”

According to an NPR poll, apparently a majority of whites in the U.S., 55%, perceive that there is racism against them (although few of them claim to have experienced this 'racism' firsthand). Perhaps this is an example of "alternative-definitions" of racism and oppression. I have to wonder how Professor Weinstein would define oppression. Maybe, "A minor inconvenience asked of me that makes me mad and self-righteous."

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1