Why Weren't These Officers in Fear For Their Lives?

Used Corvettes are a dime a dozen...
So you think the fact that he was driving a Corvette was the only information they had on him? They pull a phlethora of information on the vehicle as well as the registered owner when just making traffic stops. I've heard that the state patrol even has access to whether or not the owner has been issued a CPL.

Then there are the wants & warrants, etc.
they shot this white mother holding a baby---how come they shot a white person?
Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
they beat the crap out of this white man who is doing everything he is told to do---laying on his stomach--hands behind his head?? how do you explain this?

etc etc etc

It's not about this one and that one son, it's about the overall picture.

you just fked up!!!!
it IS about this one or that one---read the OP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahhah
and read post # 7

You are so stupid you make my head hurt.

Parroting manipulated statistics doesn't prove anything by the way.

hahahhahahahhahahahahah
yes, the FBI AND the BOJ are racist/anti-black
hahahahahhahahahahah
they put up fake stats
hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Used Corvettes are a dime a dozen...
So you think the fact that he was driving a Corvette was the only information they had on him? They pull a phlethora of information on the vehicle as well as the registered owner when just making traffic stops. I've heard that the state patrol even has access to whether or not the owner has been issued a CPL.

Then there are the wants & warrants, etc.
they shot this white mother holding a baby---how come they shot a white person?
Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
they beat the crap out of this white man who is doing everything he is told to do---laying on his stomach--hands behind his head?? how do you explain this?

etc etc etc

It's not about this one and that one son, it's about the overall picture.

you just fked up!!!!
it IS about this one or that one---read the OP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahhah
and read post # 7

You are so stupid you make my head hurt.

Parroting manipulated statistics doesn't prove anything by the way.

you know you and News really prove our points by your LACK of any type of argument/ 0 facts/insults/etc ..........???!!!

Why would I be afraid of your erroneous statistics Harmonica?

I saw his stats------why do you call them ERRONEOUS? Long ago---
I worked in a hospital in my city----located in a place which had an
extremely high rate of murder. My job included evaluating persons
with acute lead poisoning to the head---(that means a bullet in the
brain) if they still had a pulse. I determined "brain death"----The
experience rendered me quite an expert at the procedure
(Harvard criteria) because there were SO MANY ---at least three
per month just for me. I did not do stats------but I did get a clinical impression---
in my experience-----black head and black shooter <<<< not a stat and
just a clinical experience. No cops. I asked a cop----"I walk from the
train to the hospital on XXXX avenue, X times per week----I see no cops----
but a get DOA's from that area----why no cops??? " He said --"you walk there??? I would not drive a squad car down that street!!!!! "

Every time a guy rides down my street on a rickety old bicycle while firing a gun in the air, he's black.

Every time a guy hides from the cops under my porch or behind the garage, he's black.

I'm detecting a pattern here. I must be racist, can't be any other explanation.
Why do you live in such a high crime area?

Why should I be forced to choose between high crime and living out in the boonies? Why can't black people just stop committing so much damn crime?
I don't know why you'd have to choose between high crime & living out in the boonies as your only two options. Are you poor?

right Mariyam-----you don't know.

A couple of things..

1. The officers were held from using lethal rounds by policy. They were shooting in the public area and rubber bullets were the only items authorized.

2. This is NOT a racial issue. This is a difference between agencies policies issue.

In most small communities lethal rounds would have been used on anyone. Most small municipalities do not have the monies some of the bigger ones have and are limited in what they can do in options.
So, the fact he's a relatively wealthy older white guy is just a coincidence.

Really? Do you actually think police officers are looking up people's net worth before they fire their guns? Are you really that stupid? You think officers are sitting there in the car "Ok, before we try and pull this guy over that reportedly shot his ex-wife, first let me pull up his last tax return and verify his 401K....."

You people say some of the dumbest crap to justify your ignorant views...

What does "I was in fear for my life" mean to you in your little pea brain?
That's what every cop says when they shoot someone, liar. I said it too every time I gassed some pos convict and I said it again when I pounded a convicts head into the ground. You racist haters really need to stop lying and twisting all the time.
Just because you don't possess the ability to understand what I'm saying doesn't make me a liar. Do you even know WHY "every cop says [I was in fear for my life] when they shoot someone"?

BECAUSE THEY RAYSISS THAT WHY
View attachment 262584
Well apparently, you're as ignorant as he is.

Well, isnt that what you're saying? Black people get shot by cops because the police are racist?

White people get shot by cops too, you know. But it doesn't make national headlines. Wonder why?
In some cases, yes they are racist and they don't even try to hide the fact that they are. But the point that I was really trying to make is that there is a disparity between the way white suspects and black suspects are treated.

For instance, there is a poster here that actually laid out an argument of "what ifs" to justify the police shooting a black suspect in the back who was attempting to flee them based on the fleeing felon law & ruling. The police seem to automatically go to worse case scenario if the suspect is black in regards to how much of or he could be a "danger to the public", even if all he was doing was breaking into cars, or has warrants out for non-violent offenses.

In this news story that I posted, this guy not only committed an act of domestic violence against his ex-wife and murdered her, he was shooting at the police and was an actual "fleeing felon" of the worse kind (besides having killed a law enforcement officer) yet apparently the police were never in "fear for their lives" to the point of needing to kill him to protect their own lives or the lives of others.

And I'm not saying that I wish they had (countrary to what some of the idiots here think), apparently they gave it their best shot, no pun intended, but the only mark on the guy when they pulled him out of his vehicle appears to have been inflicted by flying glass.

And the answer to the question that no one seems to have figured out yet is a reasonable fear that one is under an imminent threat (meaning happening right now) of egregious bodiy harm or death is the legal threshold required for the use of deadly force in a self-defense scenario. Having someone shooting at you as a police officer would seem to fit that description, no?

That's what every cop says when they shoot someone, liar. I said it too every time I gassed some pos convict and I said it again when I pounded a convicts head into the ground. You racist haters really need to stop lying and twisting all the time.
Just because you don't possess the ability to understand what I'm saying doesn't make me a liar. Do you even know WHY "every cop says [I was in fear for my life] when they shoot someone"?

BECAUSE THEY RAYSISS THAT WHY
View attachment 262584
Well apparently, you're as ignorant as he is.

Well, isnt that what you're saying? Black people get shot by cops because the police are racist?

White people get shot by cops too, you know. But it doesn't make national headlines. Wonder why?
In some cases, yes they are racist and they don't even try to hide the fact that they are. But the point that I was really trying to make is that there is a disparity between the way white suspects and black suspects are treated.

For instance, there is a poster here that actually laid out an argument of "what ifs" to justify the police shooting a black suspect in the back who was attempting to flee them based on the fleeing felon law & ruling. The police seem to automatically go to worse case scenario if the suspect is black in regards to how much of or he could be a "danger to the public", even if all he was doing was breaking into cars, or has warrants out for non-violent offenses.

In this news story that I posted, this guy not only committed an act of domestic violence against his ex-wife and murdered her, he was shooting at the police and was an actual "fleeing felon" of the worse kind (besides having killed a law enforcement officer) yet apparently the police were never in "fear for their lives" to the point of needing to kill him to protect their own lives or the lives of others.

And I'm not saying that I wish they had (countrary to what some of the idiots here think), apparently they gave it their best shot, no pun intended, but the only mark on the guy when they pulled him out of his vehicle appears to have been inflicted by flying glass.

And the answer to the question that no one seems to have figured out yet is a reasonable fear that one is under an imminent threat (meaning happening right now) of egregious bodiy harm or death is the legal threshold required for the use of deadly force in a self-defense scenario. Having someone shooting at you as a police officer would seem to fit that description, no?

NO----your problem is that you are DESPERATE to "prove" that white cops are OUT TO MURDER "persons of color" -------you are failing. You -----engage in sophistry ------and leave out all kinds of variables that cops face whilst in the street and making snap decisions on THEIR FEET. You have no idea other than YOUR OWN AGENDA

Police officers know that job. They have options to control the situation in their way. You know it’s funny how we are looking at it from a civilian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back