Why Weren't These Officers in Fear For Their Lives?

The actual title to this story is "Woman shot to death at Everett workplace; ex-husband arrested" but the fact that another domestic violence victim has been killed is not the motivation for posting it. I want to know the following
  • why these officers were not in fear for their lives
  • why they were using less than lethal rounds on a suspect who had
    1. just murdered his ex-wife AND (an actual instance of the definition of a fleeing felon)
    2. opened fire on them
    3. made multiple threats not only against his family members but against the police as well
  • why with 7 law enforcement shooting at him expending approximately 50 rounds, apparently none of them actually hit him with any bullets
The above is just the background. Now I'd like to know why black people who haven't just murdered someone, who are not armed, who are not shooting at the police and are sometimes running away from the police still get shot dead.

Are they all really that bad of shots or do they take care to try not to harm the suspect when he/she is white i.e. less than lethal rounds? Note his condition in the photo below

1024">
16991979_web1_L1-HomocideSuspectArrest-edh-190524-0007.jpg

Everett Police examine a Chevy Corvette as medics take a handcuffed man, suspected in a fatal shooting, to an ambulance Friday in Everett. (Andy Bronson / The Herald)

Woman shot to death at Everett workplace; ex-husband arrested
The man was caught after a shootout with Everett police behind a Safeway near downtown.

EVERETT — A woman was shot to death at her workplace early Friday in south Everett, setting off a manhunt that ended in a police shootout behind a Safeway.

Her estranged husband, 59, of Arlington, was arrested without serious injuries, police said. No officers were hurt.

The man had confronted the woman at 8 a.m. at her industrial job in the 1400 block of 80th Street SW, Everett Police Deputy Chief John DeRousse said.

There was some kind of argument before the gunfire at Achilles, a Japanese-owned plastics manufacturer with a U.S. headquarters in Everett.

He shot her, according to police. She died at the scene.

Police sent out a bulletin on Twitter around 9:50 a.m. that they were looking for a 2005 red Chevrolet Corvette with license plates BJG9998. Officers found the Corvette around 10:15 a.m. as it headed north on Broadway near downtown Everett.

The car came to a stop in the 1700 block of McDougall Avenue, a residential street, wrote Kristin Banfield, a spokeswoman for the Snohomish County Multi-Agency Response Team, a cadre of local detectives who investigate police shootings.

“Multiple officers surrounded the suspect’s vehicle on McDougall Avenue between 17th and 18th Street and reported that the suspect fired shots at the responding officers,” Banfield wrote in a press release. “Multiple officers returned fire.”

Officers subdued the suspect with non-lethal rounds.​

Woman shot to death at Everett workplace; ex-husband arrested | HeraldNet.com
She wants more white people killed.
I want to know why white people don't scare the police shitless the way black people do, even when those white people are shooting at them.

you must be afraid of post # 7--it explains everything

Why would I be afraid of your erroneous statistics Harmonica?

What does the word erroneous mean in ghetto-slang?

Yeah that's the thing about the internet, it can make even stupid people appear to be smarter than they are.

I want to know why white people don't scare the police shitless the way black people do, even when those white people are shooting at them.

I saw his stats------why do you call them ERRONEOUS? Long ago---
I worked in a hospital in my city----located in a place which had an
extremely high rate of murder. My job included evaluating persons
with acute lead poisoning to the head---(that means a bullet in the
brain) if they still had a pulse. I determined "brain death"----The
experience rendered me quite an expert at the procedure
(Harvard criteria) because there were SO MANY ---at least three
per month just for me. I did not do stats------but I did get a clinical impression---
in my experience-----black head and black shooter <<<< not a stat and
just a clinical experience. No cops. I asked a cop----"I walk from the
train to the hospital on XXXX avenue, X times per week----I see no cops----
but a get DOA's from that area----why no cops??? " He said --"you walk there??? I would not drive a squad car down that street!!!!! "

Every time a guy rides down my street on a rickety old bicycle while firing a gun in the air, he's black.

Every time a guy hides from the cops under my porch or behind the garage, he's black.

I'm detecting a pattern here. I must be racist, can't be any other explanation.

Why do you live in such a high crime area?

Scared of them? You lie out your hateful ass. Can't prove anything so you put your opinion as fact like most libs.

What does "I was in fear for my life" mean to you in your little pea brain?

That's what every cop says when they shoot someone, liar. I said it too every time I gassed some pos convict and I said it again when I pounded a convicts head into the ground. You racist haters really need to stop lying and twisting all the time.

Just because you don't possess the ability to understand what I'm saying doesn't make me a liar. Do you even know WHY "every cop says [I was in fear for my life] when they shoot someone"?

BECAUSE THEY RAYSISS THAT WHY
police violence2323.jpg

Scared of them? You lie out your hateful ass. Can't prove anything so you put your opinion as fact like most libs.

That's what every cop says when they shoot someone, liar. I said it too every time I gassed some pos convict and I said it again when I pounded a convicts head into the ground. You racist haters really need to stop lying and twisting all the time.

Just because you don't possess the ability to understand what I'm saying doesn't make me a liar. Do you even know WHY "every cop says [I was in fear for my life] when they shoot someone"?

View attachment 262584

Well apparently, you're as ignorant as he is.

you just PROVED yourself to be full of shit
.....instead of providing a rebuttal of my FACTS, you call them erroneous --WITHOUT PROOF----
You and I have had this conversation at least 3 or 4 times previously and I pointed out & explained the discrepency with your numbers. You don't remember?

I don't ----what are the discrepancies in his numbers?

per month just for me. I did not do stats------but I did get a clinical impression---
but a get DOA's from that area----why no cops??? " He said --"you walk there??? I would not drive a squad car down that street!!!!! "

Every time a guy rides down my street on a rickety old bicycle while firing a gun in the air, he's black.

Every time a guy hides from the cops under my porch or behind the garage, he's black.

Why should I be forced to choose between high crime and living out in the boonies? Why can't black people just stop committing so much damn crime?

View attachment 262584

Well, isnt that what you're saying? Black people get shot by cops because the police are racist?

White people get shot by cops too, you know. But it doesn't make national headlines. Wonder why?

View attachment 262584
Always the same reply when you disagree with the racist liberals.

Why should I be forced to choose between high crime and living out in the boonies? Why can't black people just stop committing so much damn crime?
Envy, IQ, and impulse control. They envy the accomishments of anyone smarter than them. But their lower IQ is a hinderance to forming, and executing the plans necessary to make it so. Mostly due to IQ related lack of impulse control. Yet the envy remains, along with their desire to obtain that which they covet. Which naturally leads to them engaging in crime to aquire that which they cannot earn. Pretty simple really...

Yeah... His net worth went out with the BOLO...
A couple of things..

1. The officers were held from using lethal rounds by policy. They were shooting in the public area and rubber bullets were the only items authorized.

2. This is NOT a racial issue. This is a difference between agencies policies issue.

In most small communities lethal rounds would have been used on anyone. Most small municipalities do not have the monies some of the bigger ones have and are limited in what they can do in options.
So, the fact he's a relatively wealthy older white guy is just a coincidence.
Sure it did "...red Chevrolet Corvette with license plates BJG9998"
Used Corvettes are a dime a dozen...
So you think the fact that he was driving a Corvette was the only information they had on him? They pull a phlethora of information on the vehicle as well as the registered owner when just making traffic stops. I've heard that the state patrol even has access to whether or not the owner has been issued a CPL.

Then there are the wants & warrants, etc.

A couple of things..

1. The officers were held from using lethal rounds by policy. They were shooting in the public area and rubber bullets were the only items authorized.

2. This is NOT a racial issue. This is a difference between agencies policies issue.

In most small communities lethal rounds would have been used on anyone. Most small municipalities do not have the monies some of the bigger ones have and are limited in what they can do in options.
Corvettes, even 10 year old ones, are not poor people cars.

A couple of things..

Not really, no.

A couple of things..

So you think the fact that he was driving a Corvette was the only information they had on him? They pull a phlethora of information on the vehicle as well as the registered owner when just making traffic stops. I've heard that the state patrol even has access to whether or not the owner has been issued a CPL.

they shot this white mother holding a baby---how come they shot a white person?
Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
they beat the crap out of this white man who is doing everything he is told to do---laying on his stomach--hands behind his head?? how do you explain this?

etc etc etc

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
they beat the crap out of this white man who is doing everything he is told to do---laying on his stomach--hands behind his head?? how do you explain this?

etc etc etc

It's not about this one and that one son, it's about the overall picture.

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia

etc etc etc

you just fked up!!!!
it IS about this one or that one---read the OP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahhah
and read post # 7

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia

etc etc etc

• why these officers were not in fear for their lives
  • why they were using less than lethal rounds on a suspect who had

I don't know why you'd have to choose between high crime & living out in the boonies as your only two options. Are you poor?

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia

etc etc etc

you just fked up!!!!
it IS about this one or that one---read the OP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahhah
and read post # 7

You are so stupid you make my head hurt.

Parroting manipulated statistics doesn't prove anything by the way.

Forum List

Back