Why welfare recipients are a good thing

I agree, you shouldn't be able to just inherit a pile of money and never have to do anything productive again.

So if you croak you don't want your kids to get your house and your car? You would rather the gov't take it?

Now you'll say "the rules I impose don't apply to meeeeeeeee".

Fucking leftist!
So when you wrote:
No worky...no eaty!
you didn't really mean it, did you?

If a person can afford to pay for their own food without working...good for them! I have no problem with it.

But when able bodied people are stealing from their neighbors thru taxation, they are blood sucking parasites that should be shunned and ridiculed from our society!

If a person can afford to pay for their own food without working...good for them! I have no problem with it.

But when able bodied people are stealing from their neighbors thru taxation, they are blood sucking parasites that should be shunned and ridiculed from our society!
Actually, I don't disagree. The real question is what about the children of these blood sucking parasites? Do we punish them to punish their parents?

Actually, I don't disagree. The real question is what about the children of these blood sucking parasites? Do we punish them to punish their parents?

No...we TAKE them! They should be separated from their parents (maybe visitation at holidays) and we educate them in knowledge, skills, and work ethic! They can begin on a farm.

I also have a problem with your question...WE punish them??? Why is the blame put on US? WE are punishing somebody if we don't give them free shit? I don't buy that!

No...we TAKE them! They should be separated from their parents (maybe visitation at holidays) and we educate them in knowledge, skills, and work ethic! They can begin on a farm.

I also have a problem with your question...WE punish them??? Why is the blame put on US? WE are punishing somebody if we don't give them free shit? I don't buy that!
So you rather have the government raise children and pay for their all their expenses until they are adults? First, I don't see the government foster care system as anything but a last resort. It is also very expensive I'd guess unless you envision Soviet-style collective farms staffed with child labor. American gulags?

If we don't care for innocent children we create an disadvantaged, underclass of Americans. That's not the country I want to live in.

Forum List

Back