Why wearing “TIE” compulsory in Banks & multinational firms in Pakistan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sharif, Mar 4, 2011.

1. sharif

sharif VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43
    Why wearing “TIE” compulsory in Banks & multinational firms in Pakistan
    I want to share why wearing “tie” is compulsory in BANKS and MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES for men’s. Tie is introduce by British and when a person wear tie give message that we still salve of British even we got FREEDOM in 1947.

I request the CEO of all banks and multinational companies that wearing tie for gentlemen’s should be removed with immediate effect and proof we are Muslims. In spite of this any one want to wear tie than his personnel affairs and nothing concern or match with other people’s.

Please get rid of TIE wearing and never feel proud to follow one culture blindly. Perhaps In Islam never encourage for wearing “tie” than those who wear tie in wedding or parties proof they are still following the British culture.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

2. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    Yes, the suicide vest is much more refined for the modern believer.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. Colin

Colin Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,660
    I'll go along with that. Now, to show that you respect my culture equally, kindly tell your people to dress the British way when they come to live in my country. Also. we would appreciate it if they would care for the neighbourhood, instead of trashing it in an attempt to bring back the familiarity of the slums back home.

This will be proof that you are not still following the Asian or Arab culture.

Thank you.

4. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    I can lend you a phone if you need to call someone who gives a shit.

5. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,618
    I like ties.

I think its a shame that they are losing favor in men's fashion, even among the professional class.

They give men who are otherwise unable to display some sflamboyance in fashion the opportunity to show off some colorful, sometimes even their whimsical fashion sense.

Back when I was a suit I wore antique silk ties often.

My favorite tie had a deep blue background sporting very large and colorful peacock embroidered on it.

As I was then a paladin for Apple competing for business with a lot of IBM suits, I wore those outrageous ties because the IBMer types heads would explode when they saw me enter the room to compete with them for business.

GOD those boys hated my guts.

They mostly hated everything about my style.

Most especially they hated losing business to somebody who didn't think that he needed to wear a uniform (the trademark dark suit, white shirt and a red tie) like they HAD TO...every damned day.

Poor sods.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011