Why we won't win.

GunnyL said:
Of course they were. Only libs and knuckleheads ever believed they were "making fertilizer."

Now why in Hell would anyone need a mobile fertilizer lab; especially, when they have the MSM spreading plenty enough to go around and then some.
I guess this can double as a "useless fact" in the "useless facts" thread....

The difference between fertilizer and chemical weapons is slim. It doesn't take much to convert chemicals used for fertilizers into chemical weapons. Or explosives! As the 1995 attack in Oklahoma City demostrated, that was the result of an "ANFO" bomb. ANFO stands for "Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil". If you mix fertilizer with fuel oil, you can make a lethal explosive.

The same fellow that invented chemical fertilizers, Fritz Haber, ALSO was the fellow who invented chemical weapons.

And making nerve gas is easy, but there's no way I'm posting that information, just believe me, it's easy and can be done with household chemicals.

KarlMarx said:
I guess this can double as a "useless fact" in the "useless facts" thread....

The difference between fertilizer and chemical weapons is slim. It doesn't take much to convert chemicals used for fertilizers into chemical weapons. Or explosives! As the 1995 attack in Oklahoma City demostrated, that was the result of an "ANFO" bomb. ANFO stands for "Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil". If you mix fertilizer with fuel oil, you can make a lethal explosive.

The same fellow that invented chemical fertilizers, Fritz Haber, ALSO was the fellow who invented chemical weapons.

And making nerve gas is easy, but there's no way I'm posting that information, just believe me, it's easy and can be done with household chemicals.

LOL, that was sarcasm, dude. While I'm no chemist, I'm still fairly well educated on my nuclear, biological and chemical weapons.

And yeah, it isn't hard to improvise a chemical weapon. The Oklahoma City bombing was a perfect example of what one can do with some fertilizer and know-how.

Forum List

Back