Why we should listen to the 97%

Rage on, kooks! Rage! Why, you'll show those dirty liberals that you can't be ignored! The ones who laughed at you will pay, yes they will!

Sucks to be irrelevant, eh?

Rage on? :lol::lol::lol: It's you assahts who are angry. We're kicking your collective asses in the scientific arena and the government shutdown doesn't bother us one bit.

That's because ignorance is bliss.

You warmers are proof that that saying is wrong....you are about as ignorant as they come and you are angry and bitter in the extreme....about as far from bliss as you can get.

There was no royalty, nimrod. The Founding Fathers were the first men ever to abolish royalty and the aristocracy. They did, however, attempt to make merit a requirement of having a say in government. Too bad they failed. Now anyone who can fog a mirror has a say in running the lives of everyone else.

There were a great many early Americans that wanted to establish a royalty here. There was a large movement to make George Washington our first king. Check your history books. And, while you're at it, regarding the first to ever abolish royalty, you might want to read about the city state of Athens.

The rest of your statement is about as unAmerican a comment as I've heard in many a day. Why don't you find somewhere else to live, somewhere where they'll put up with an elitist asshole such as yourself.

There was no royalty, nimrod. The Founding Fathers were the first men ever to abolish royalty and the aristocracy. They did, however, attempt to make merit a requirement of having a say in government. Too bad they failed. Now anyone who can fog a mirror has a say in running the lives of everyone else.

There were a great many early Americans that wanted to establish a royalty here. There was a large movement to make George Washington our first king. Check your history books. And, while you're at it, regarding the first to ever abolish royalty, you might want to read about the city state of Athens.

The rest of your statement is about as unAmerican a comment as I've heard in many a day. Why don't you find somewhere else to live, somewhere where they'll put up with an elitist asshole such as yourself.
Poor guy. I guess it's not easy being so special and having to live in a democracy.-+

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

You warmers are proof that that saying is wrong....you are about as ignorant as they come and you are angry and bitter in the extreme....about as far from bliss as you can get.

By ''warmers'', you mean believers in science? I think that being realistic is a comfort. Trying to defend the indefensible, on the other hand, is quite frustrating as you've shown here. I keep asking myself, why? What force would make one choose that miserable life? I suppose it's the pat on the head daily from the Fox boobs and boobies.

Good little conservative, you've made us on the screen happy. Go save America from the Americans for us.

By ''warmers'', you mean believers in science? I think that being realistic is a comfort. Trying to defend the indefensible, on the other hand, is quite frustrating as you've shown here. I keep asking myself, why? What force would make one choose that miserable life? I suppose it's the pat on the head daily from the Fox boobs and boobies.

Good little conservative, you've made us on the screen happy. Go save America from the Americans for us.

It's the fox ladies who flash beaver.. It's befuddled their puny minds. The republican borg marches on.

It's the fox ladies who flash beaver.. It's befuddled their puny minds. The republican borg marches on.

Beaver?!? Beaver, you say?!?!? Do you have a link? I mean... uh... I'm doing research on news media bias and... uh... yeah... just one will do. In a PM if you could... you know...

;-)

We're kicking your collective asses in the scientific arena

Listen, I got a bridge in Brooklyn that you really need to own. It can be yours today. You'll make a fortune from the tolls you can charge. And the Martians that own it - they don't understand money or private property. They'll give it to you for a box full of beads. Really...

Beaver?!? Beaver, you say?!?!? Do you have a link? I mean... uh... I'm doing research on news media bias and... uh... yeah... just one will do. In a PM if you could... you know...

;-)

Next time you watch the fox news hos look closely. They flash some cool beaver.:cool:

Forum List

Back