CDZ Why We Need to Limit Immigration Illustrated With Gum Balls

Immigration reform will only happen with a secure border, e-verify, serious business penalties, and a pathway to normalcy.

I'm baffled why you say you support a secure border which was the orange clown's major campaign message, but voted for a no name,no hope canidate.
I have never said, "do not secure the border." The Anger Clown needs to do that, forget about mass deportations and a wall, do e-verify, punish business, and a pathway to normalcy.

Immigration reform will only happen with a secure border, e-verify, serious business penalties, and a pathway to normalcy.
A pathway to 'normalcy' that requires obedience to existing laws with no short cuts.

It is not a good thing to reward criminals for breaking the law, dude.

Try being the smallest bit realistic. How do you take 11,000,000 out of the economy, overnight, without serious economic consequences to their employers? To their landlords? To the clients who depended on the services they provide?

That's what you want looks like. 11,000,000 have been imbedded into the US economy. Removing them will be expensive and disruptive.

What you propose is neither realistic nor practical.
Punish the shit4brains that hire black market labor and the illegals will deport themselves the same damned way that they got here in the first place.

It isnt rocket science, dear.

e verify, punish employers of illegals is the way to go, even if jail time of employers involved. My problem with mass deportations is it would be a humanitarian nightmare. Some families, one parent legal, the other not. One of the kids legal, one not. Many don't even speak spanish if they had to return to their native country.
Think of the abandoned rentals and empty schools rooms if there were an exodus. I never believed the mass deportation would happen, still don't.

Forum List

Back