Why We Need People Like Tank and William Joyce

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Most people see the need to cull the less desirable members of the species and improve the fitness of the human race. Who hasn't seen a bumper sticker calling for a little chlorine in the gene pool and thought, even for a moment, that they knew just what was meant? We all can think of someone who really shouldn't reproduce. However, people rarely speak such thoughts aloud because they have been taught to associate eugenics with racism.

This is where Tank, WJ, and Bass52 come in. They serve to remind us that racism is bullshit and the Lower Tenth includes the mentally challenged wastes of life from all races. As such, they help to remind us of the proper aims and perspective of those who would see Mankind progress to a more enlightened state and superior form.

This is where Tank, WJ, and Bass52 come in. They serve to remind us that racism is bullshit and the Lower Tenth includes the mentally challenged wastes of life from all races. As such, they help to remind us of the proper aims and perspective of those who would see Mankind progress to a more enlightened state and superior form.

OIC. They are an INCONVENIENCE. Well, thats what happens when women dont hold their legs together.

Hey JB GENIUS! Wanna threaten THEM too, to come shoot them in the face? Or better yet, rape them and then give a thumbs up sign? No? OH..cuz they are MEN? I see. You only do that to WOMEN, righto, bubba?

Most people see the need to cull the less desirable members of the species and improve the fitness of the human race. Who hasn't seen a bumper sticker calling for a little chlorine in the gene pool and thought, even for a moment, that they knew just what was meant? We all can think of someone who really shouldn't reproduce. However, people rarely speak such thoughts aloud because they have been taught to associate eugenics with racism.

If BUT ONLY racists were such because they weren't intelligent.

Sadly that is not necessarily the cause.

Being racist has little to do with one's IQ.

If one starts out with a racist presuppositions, one's IQ isn't going to challenge those presuppositions.

There is no poster called 'Bass52'. Just sayin'.

dude-this-thread-is-gay.jpg

I think we need people like Tank and WJ because their take on the situation is a legitimate position on the spectrum of racial understanding. I'm not saying they are totally right in every instance but they often have more evidence for their side than the opposition does. you can't always override reality with wishful thinking any more than you can make simplistic conclusions override the vast variation of potential.

Really? Is that what they're for?

I thought it was so we could all look at them and know, that no matter what, we're better than them.

And here's me thinking they were here as an incentive for the rest of us to keep regular habits. After all, there's no way one would want to be as full of shit as those two!

Not for nuttin, Tank can be funny and a good poster, if you can get him off his fav topic.

JW is a putz, anyway you cut it.

Bass52? Ima gunna go out on a limb and assume you mean Bass v 2.0.

Bass has a this creepy monkey fetish. So it's hard to tell if he's all in there or not.

They are racist and I'm sure they would freely admit that. However, sometimes they raise real concerns which I believe should be discussed but are usually not because it's not politically correct to do so. There are unfortunately protected classes in our country today and institutional racism and this has got to stop.

Not for nuttin, Tank can be funny and a good poster, if you can get him off his fav topic.

Bass has a this creepy monkey fetish. So it's hard to tell if he's all in there or not.

see, and to me that's like saying, "you know, my neighbor is a really good guy when he's not burning crosses".

as for the other, i think he's mixing up a couple of posters' names. all the black ones look alike to him.

I've noticed his thing for monkey. Has anyone called him a monkey? I'd bet that if a white man would he would be called a racist.

see, and to me that's like saying, "you know, my neighbor is a really good guy when he's not burning crosses".

as for the other, i think he's mixing up a couple of posters' names. all the black ones look alike to him.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming Tank is nice guy that I'd like to break bread with.

Like a stopped clock that's right twice a day, Tank can be funny.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming Tank is nice guy that I'd like to break bread with.

Like a stopped clock that's right twice a day, Tank can be funny.

you might be right. i just can't get that far. :dunno:

Attention Whores.

Its simple as that: Start absurd threads and post ridiculous responses, and someone will start a thread about "Why we need People Like ________"

But if you have anything intelligent to say, then forgettaboutit.:eusa_hand:

racism is bullshit and the Lower Tenth includes the mentally challenged wastes of life from all races. As such, they help to remind us of the proper aims and perspective of those who would see Mankind progress to a more enlightened state and superior form.

"superior form"? "mentally challenged wastes of life"? A way to distinguish SELF from OTHER?

I thought those were my bad ideas...

Forum List

Back