Why We Need More Sarah Palins In Government

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
It's pretty obvious all the so called geniuses have had more than enough time destroying our nation in the last sixty years plus, so now it's time for our dumb people ideas. You know, common sense, I can see Russia from my house truth, cut government, cut government spending, give back to the people, etc.

The little guy needs representation in government, and I think it's our turn.

It's pretty obvious all the so called geniuses have had more than enough time destroying our nation in the last sixty years plus, so now it's time for our dumb people ideas. You know, common sense, I can see Russia from my house truth, cut government, cut government spending, give back to the people, etc.

Give back to the people. That's kinda like share the wealth, isn't it? :eusa_whistle:

Give back to the people. That's kinda like share the wealth, isn't it? :eusa_whistle:

no

I had better explain why I said no. After all it's painfully obvious some of you idiots has to have things explained to you.

It's not sharing the wealth because in order for them to "give back", they first have to take. If they give to those that they haven't taken from then it wouldn't be called "giving back".

It does actually. It's obvious someone with a scrotum, or a hockey Mom, needs to bang some heads around, throw some elbows, and slap the crapola out of DC.

generic bad news for politicians and government employees:
"The party's over, go find a real job, your theft days are over. Good day sir/madam."

What' so tough about that?

;)

The single act of significance that Palin did as governor of Alaska was to raise taxes on oil companies and dole out the proceeds to the Alaskan people.

Can we count on her doing that if she were president?

Interesting where our Government has gone in the last 60 years
1. We have become the most powerful nation in human history
2. Developed the richest economy on earth
3. Enhanced civil rights, womens rights, gay rights
4. Enacted environmental controls that have saved our air, lakes and water supplies
5. Enacted workplace safety legislation to protect workers
6. Enacted laws against domestic violence, child abuse

Amazing that some like Titanic would want to resurrect tha America before the 1950s

Last edited:

Removing the unconstitutional powers the federal government has been amassing for over 100 years and giving it back to the people is sharing the wealth in your book?

Man I gotta get some of your stash, that shit must be strong!!!!

I had better explain why I said no. After all it's painfully obvious some of you idiots has to have things explained to you.

It's not sharing the wealth because in order for them to "give back", they first have to take. If they give to those that they haven't taken from then it wouldn't be called "giving back".

Removing the unconstitutional powers the federal government has been amassing for over 100 years and giving it back to the people is sharing the wealth in your book?

Okay, I'll bite. One of you please explain to me what exactly we are going to give back to the people and we can assure that we was took makes it back to the right people.

So we need more people who quit before their term is up?

Okay, I'll bite. One of you please explain to me what exactly we are going to give back to the people and we can assure that we was took makes it back to the right people.

We are going to give the unconstitutional powers the federal government has slowly taken over the past 100 years back to the people. We can start by eliminating the patriot act.

Actually lets start with the most recent overstepping of authority by ending the TARP, Bailouts, and stimulus programs that bush/obama signed into effect.

Hmmm.....or how about medicare part D, bush's mulit-trillion dollar unfunded liability.

Do you need older examples too or are you starting to see what I am getting at yet?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back