Why We Must Impeach Trump

Please democrats do it...just do it. Go ahead and break records for appearing to be mad as hell and impeach a sitting president for nothing. I dare ya...it would turn the lights out at the DNC for decades.....
When the time comes for impeachment it will be for something.

Why can't Trump just resign like other Republicans. Does Trump believe America's historians will vote Trump as, America's greatest president?

I'm sure that's exactly what he thinks.

He lives in his own little bubble of make believe. Everybody else is wrong, he's the only one who is right, he knows everything, knows history (Napoleon designed Paris!), he's above the law and everyone works for him - not the US Constitution. Nor does he wok for the people or the Constitution.

From these past 6 months, its hard to believe he'll make it another 3 1/2 years but he can't quit. He's stuck between a rock and a hard place, in WAY over his head, can't keep up with the simplest of his duties. Maybe he'll name Ivanka and Jared the new Joint Chiefs so he can just stay in bed and twit all day long.

If he keels over, will he leave the country to his kids? Or to Pooting?

too bade you're too vile to understand that the problem is the orange sociopath and not the majority of the country who know he's disgusting and inept
Obviously you are wrong. He won remember? The disgusting thing in my opinion is the blind eye the left has given to their own leaders corruption over the last few decades. I don't know about you but I voted for my candidate of choice because he is not a part of the DC corruption fest. He is not a politician and the politicians are making themselves look like asses lately. As bad as Trump may be he is more acceptable than the likes of the criminal establishment in DC and the media. Until they change they will continue to lose and Trump will continue to win.

They lied before he won.....and they've been lying ever since.

too bade you're too vile to understand that the problem is the orange sociopath and not the majority of the country who know he's disgusting and inept.

If Trump is so disgusting and "inept", what does that make Hillary?

We keep hearing how Trump is incompetent, yet he destroyed Hillary by winning the popular vote in 30 of 50 states.

You libs can't accept it either, which is why you all believe in the "Russia rigged the election" fake news narrative. Otherwise you'd have to admit America rejected liberalism yet again.

[
It is a crying shame that Trump is forcing a good portion of the American public to be as amoral as he is.

AMORAL from someone who supports murdering babies, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH. HOW damn ignorant can ANYONE REALLY BE? I have seen some really psychotic ideas in my life but you liberals train of though is completely off of the scale of a person that is severely deranged. If I were you (or any liberal supporter for that matter) I would go to a shrink as soon as possible your ideas are evidence of schizophrenia

noun: schizophrenia
a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

You understand that what you dimshits are doing is Primary evidence of this behavior don't you!!! If you don't you are exhibiting even MORE TELLING evidence of it.
What gives me some hope is that you folks are so hopelessly lost in a delusional world of your own that we can beat the pants off you come 2018. You have NO contact with reality any more, and are day by day losing touch with any sense of right and wrong you once had, and it's all in support of a man who can't seem to lead his way out of a paper bag. It's sad, but hopefully once he's gone you will come back to your senses.

images

Delusional is thinking that Hillary was a excellent option to run for the presidency... Or thinking that Pelosi, Schultz, Waters, or even Bernie, will be a better choice in the future.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

[
It is a crying shame that Trump is forcing a good portion of the American public to be as amoral as he is.

AMORAL from someone who supports murdering babies, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH. HOW damn ignorant can ANYONE REALLY BE? I have seen some really psychotic ideas in my life but you liberals train of though is completely off of the scale of a person that is severely deranged. If I were you (or any liberal supporter for that matter) I would go to a shrink as soon as possible your ideas are evidence of schizophrenia

noun: schizophrenia
a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

You understand that what you dimshits are doing is Primary evidence of this behavior don't you!!! If you don't you are exhibiting even MORE TELLING evidence of it.
What gives me some hope is that you folks are so hopelessly lost in a delusional world of your own that we can beat the pants off you come 2018. You have NO contact with reality any more, and are day by day losing touch with any sense of right and wrong you once had, and it's all in support of a man who can't seem to lead his way out of a paper bag. It's sad, but hopefully once he's gone you will come back to your senses.
Wanna see a little reality???

Blog: Republicans blow out Democrats out of the water on fundraising - wonder why?

July 23, 2017
Republicans blow out Democrats out of the water on fundraising - wonder why?
By Monica Showalter
So why are Democrats being blown out of the water on party fundraising for campaigns to elect Democrats? They're being trounced. Get a load of what Byron York has found and reported:

In June, the RNC raised $13.5 million to the DNC's $5.5 million.

For 2017 so far, the RNC has raised $75.4 million to the DNC's $38.2 million.

The RNC started the year with $25.3 million in cash on hand. Now it has $44.7 million. The DNC started the year with $10.5 in cash on hand. Now, that has fallen to $7.5 million.

As of June 30, the RNC reported $0 in debt. The DNC reported $3.3 million in debt.

That's a pretty miserable picture.

The always scholarly and gentlemanly York attempts to parse why, noting the paradox of Trump's and the GOP's low approval numbers, but comes up with just partial answers.

Here's what I think the real reason is:

You have a GOP standard-bearer, President Trump, who shows up to rallies, visiting places the left would never go, places like Cleveland and Pittburgh and various military bases. He heaps exuberant praise on the crowd and their fair city and then whoops it up with them, clearly enjoying himself. Then he talks about winning. Winning so much they will get tired of winning. That's Door Number One for campaign donors.

Then you have a Democratic Party standard-bearer, Tom Perez, who last got his name in the news by using foul language, lowering the bar to gutter-level public discourse right in front of children. His party has gotten into scraps with windbags like Maxine Waters who started yelling when she got her microphone cut off at some party function for brazenly going over her allotted time. You have a party that places the needs of illegals above those of ordinary Americans and is indifferent to voter fraud against citizen voters, hollering about voter suppression. You have constant obstruction in Congress, along with nonstop Russia talk no one wants to hear because there is no there there, and a party whose thugs burn trash cans and tires to protest speakers they don't like on campus. And as York noted, they seem only to stand for disliking that winner up there, Donald Trump. That's Door Number Two for campaign voters.

Which to vote for, which to vote for? Through the campaign donations, the donors have spoken.

So why are Democrats being blown out of the water on party fundraising for campaigns to elect Democrats? They're being trounced. Get a load of what Byron York has found and reported:

In June, the RNC raised $13.5 million to the DNC's $5.5 million.

For 2017 so far, the RNC has raised $75.4 million to the DNC's $38.2 million.

The RNC started the year with $25.3 million in cash on hand. Now it has $44.7 million. The DNC started the year with $10.5 in cash on hand. Now, that has fallen to $7.5 million.

As of June 30, the RNC reported $0 in debt. The DNC reported $3.3 million in debt.

That's a pretty miserable picture.

The always scholarly and gentlemanly York attempts to parse why, noting the paradox of Trump's and the GOP's low approval numbers, but comes up with just partial answers.

Here's what I think the real reason is:

You have a GOP standard-bearer, President Trump, who shows up to rallies, visiting places the left would never go, places like Cleveland and Pittburgh and various military bases. He heaps exuberant praise on the crowd and their fair city and then whoops it up with them, clearly enjoying himself. Then he talks about winning. Winning so much they will get tired of winning. That's Door Number One for campaign donors.

2018 will be a democrat bloodbath. No seats gained and some lost....

The dems can't win by bashing Trump, they will lose without a fix to healthcare idea and an explanation as to why Obama couldn't fix the economy in 8 years and Trump fixed it in a couple of months.
If the dems think they have a chance in 2018 they are sorely mistaken. AGAIN!

Please democrats do it...just do it. Go ahead and break records for appearing to be mad as hell and impeach a sitting president for nothing. I dare ya...it would turn the lights out at the DNC for decades.....
When the time comes for impeachment it will be for something.
Mueller will find some bullshit in Trump real estate business past that he can use to indict the man, then the House will have to consider impeachment and if the political winds blow the wrong way his own party might split enough for the impeachment to pass.

The Senate would burn him at the stake, let alone convict.

The irony is pretty thick here.

Who was claiming that Hillary had the election won two months out an d continued to crow about it till about 8pm EST November 8, 2016?

And you Dems are doubling down on what lost you the election and are trying to overcome your shortfall with bombast and legal smears.

Shame on you Democrats for weakening America with your incessant war against a duly elected President of the United States.

The fact that a grand jury was called for tells me this investigation is over and they have nothing. The investigation can not end until a Grand Jury has a look at the evidence or lack of evidence.

This is actually good news for Trump.....Mueller knows there is nothing and wants to end it properly.

First of all, prosecutors impaneling grand juries is not only routine, it’s to be expected. It’s how a prosecution investigation proceeds – to establish that a crime has been committed and who is likely the criminal.

“The shocker would have been if Mueller completed his investigation without bringing in a grand jury.”

After seeing what Trump is doing to the Republican party, maybe it's best he not be impeached.

Forum List

Back