Why we do not flow the traffic rule’s in Karachi due to un-educated or un-civilized

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Why we do not flow the traffic rule’s in Karachi due to un-educated or un-civilized

I want to share my feeling when I saw all peoples driving but never interest to flow the traffic rule’s and regulation. More eager how to violate and reach our places as earliest no matter due to our reckless and careless driving other people suffer or any vehicle or person hurt we do not care.

First understand this traffic rules adopt for all benefits. If all of us don’t flow the traffic rules and normally I saw many times when RED light you have to stop at your place till Green light. But we Pakistani who is flow of speed cross the red light signal and consider his own insult or shame to stop on red light when on.

In peak hours one can see majority of us who driving car, motor cycle, mini bus or buses always in hurry, when in jammed traffic we often display our more speed and using un-necessary horn to upset or give pressure other to make room your vehicle to cross and go safely.

Perhaps those people who acts impatience or always in hurry the main causes of traffic jam plus violate traffic laws deliberately. If you flows traffic rules and wait than you stop and wait for green signal less than 2 minutes but if the situation is opposite and no traffic signal works but hand signal works by traffic police than in such traffic jammed you understood than your stay this jammed traffic not lesser than 15 to 20 minutes plus waste of time and fuel the reason besides not flow traffic laws.

If our Head of traffic police such IG traffic police make a surprise visit one of the follow places during peak hours in evening and see own eyes why is traffic jammed due to traffic signal not working, traffic police not paying duty or people not flowing the traffic rules strictly.

Those who show that is lack of time even realized no space to move but put pressure in the shape of pressure horn which is the symbol how Pakistani is civilized and flow the traffic rules. I am very much dis-appoint and regret even traffic police get salary but always looking tired or helpless to control the traffic specially in evening or peak hours.

How interest traffic police people work to do challan and earn money for own self or Government but same way they feel pain to control the traffic. If traffic police don’t interested to control the traffic than whose responsibility to control the traffic and why general public suffers tell what is other people’s fault or mistake if they flow the traffic rules.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back