why we always hear this question??

Arabian

Aug 19, 2004
Egypt
This about what is your religion thread
what is your religion,,, we always hear this question or ask it,,
okay I will not talk a lot ,, in the subject..
the main subject is why we always ask this question,,
I know im not a psychologist,, but assume that I am ,,,

We always ask this cause we will know him through his religion we wanna know how this guy or girl deal ,,
What if you don’t have a religion,,,
Ahh you work with the human rules,,

Qur'an
Surah 25. The Criterion, The Standard
43. Seest thou such a one as taketh for his god his own passion (or impulse)? Couldst thou be a disposer of affairs for him?

Since when the human rule is correct ,, what ever you did you wont reach the wisdom of Allah,, give me one scientist came up with a theory since lot of time and no one make some corrects or addition to it,,
Then how we cant share the religion in the politics,, if we judge our religion in the personal level ,, then it must be okay to make the religion judge the whole universe ,,
If we said that religion is a method or procedure u work with it in your life,, the same
TAKE CARE WE WILL ASK A QUESTION ON THIS PART AT THE END…
SECOND PART
Now we will talk about religion,,
We all know that Abraham PBUH is the father of prophets

Qur'an
Surah 2. The Cow
124. And remember that Abraham was tried by his Lord with certain commands, which he fulfilled: He said: "I will make thee an Imam to the Nations." He pleaded: "And also (Imams) from my offspring!" He answered: "But My Promise is not within the reach of evil-doers."

Let start with some verses
Surah 2. The Cow
130. And who turns away from the religion of Abraham but such as debase their souls with folly? Him We chose and rendered pure in this world: And he will be in the Hereafter in the ranks of the Righteous.

So we all should follow the message of Abraham PBUH and his family,, all prophets came from Abraham PBUH

Qur'an
Surah 2. The Cow
132. And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; "Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of Islam."

Surah 3. The Family Of 'Imran, The House Of 'Imran
85. If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah., never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good).

But what is the meaning of Islam ,,,
Islam in Arabic mean surrender and submission for the law of Allah,, submission of his order,,
Imagin you are in the army ,, in a war ,, or even you are walking on the street,, assume some one have a gun and told you ,, hay surrender or I will shoot,,
U will say. I surrender ,, what does this word mean, it means that your life is in his hand,, its all depend on him,, and at this time you will be so terrified and tremble,,
"DON’T YOU FEEL SHAME you surrender to a burglar or a thief or even to your enemy and never surrendered to your creator laws,, don’t you feel shame ,, how you will meet him in the resurrection day ,, he created you and gave you all these blessings and you don’t surrender for his order,, who know your benefit better than your creator ,, he created you and know what is wrong and what is right for you "

Back To the meaning of Islam,, as we said it the surrender of Allah law and orders,,

Didn’t all prophets called for the worship of Allah ,, Allah send them with his message to worship him and only him, and obey him and follow his order,, how come I send some one with a message to worship the one who came with the message not the one who send the message the one who made the content of the message,,
Its like im a scientist and I send my assistant with the content of my last report or my invention to my boss,, and then he gave my assistant the reward or the prize and thanked him not me,, though I am the one who made all these things,,
Is that fair???

And all of these messages ask for the worship of Allah and the submition of his order in another Arabic word,, Islam ,, Isteslam for his words,,,

If we watched the last verse Muhammad PBUH said at his 1st and last Hij,,

Qur'an
Surah 5. The Table, The Table Spread
3)This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.

Did you see such a verse in any book except the Qur'an,,
Its like at the 1st the book told us about Islam and the meaning of Islam ,, and how is all prophets came with Islam to complete each other and the last message came with Muhammad PBUH ,, with this verse to show the end ,,
And if you notice something in the verse you will se something,, you will notice favour not favours,, though the blessings of Allah is so many
Qur'an
Surah 16. The Bee
18. If ye would count up the favours of Allah, never would ye be able to number them: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

,, but all of these blessing die and go after burying,, but the only thing that remain is your Islam,,

Qur'an
Surah 49. Al-Hugurat
17. They impress on thee as a favour that they have embraced Islam. Say, "Count not your Islam as a favour upon me: Nay, Allah has conferred a favour upon you that He has guided you to the faith, if ye be true and sincere.

The question we said at the 1st,,
Now notice the revolution of the European countries on the church why,, cause the church was judging the whole countries,, they priests were buying the land of the paradise for the people ,, could u imagine that that mean that poor wont enter the paradise,, they were killing scientist assuming they breaking the law of god,, cause god didn’t came up with this things in the bible,, so they should get burnt for being intelligent though if they thought a little they will see that god gave him this talent,, after they get rid of the church judging they progressed so fast in all fields,,

In the same time when they lived in ignorance cause they followed there church rules,,
We will see Muslims in a high progress lot of scientist because they followed their religion Al-Islam and worked with him,,,
Prophets Muhammad PBUH said
the death of a scientist is equal for the death of a nation
-imagine the death of scientist is equal for the death of a nation cause he/she knows a lot and can serve a lot-

and who goes asking for knowledge so he goes for the sake of Allah till he come back,,
and others
the 1st verse came to Muhammad PBUH
Qur'an
Surah 96. The Clot, Read!
1. Proclaim! (or read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created-

completed

http://www.wam.umd.edu/~stwright/rel/islam/Quran/96-clot.html

but when they gave up their religion they lived in ignorance cause they didn’t know the value of their religion,,
see the difference,,,
even now a day when they knew something new in the scientific field they see its already exist in the Qur'an Allah's book
www.is-it-truth.org
www.beconvinced.com

once an European guy convert to Islam but he never saw Muslims ,, when he visited Muslims and Arab countries,, he thanked Allah he convert to Islam before he saw them,, you know why ,, cause he didn’t see them work with their book Al-Qur'an or follow all what they prophet came with,,,
he figure out that Islam is perfect,, but not all Muslims are perfect cause not all of them work with it,,
Qur'an is the only religion who talked about all life ways and methods and how should people deal in all fields
http://www.understanding-islam.com/related/text.asp?type=article&aid=108
http://islam.about.com/od/health/f/alcohol.htm
http://www.submission.org/drugs/alchohol.html
after you read the article
you will see in the end of this page some links of the Islam methods in life

www.submission.org/drugs/drugs.html
www.jamaat.org/islam/principles.html
http://www.islam-online.net/iol-english/dowalia/society-7-2-2000/society1.asp

http://www.genuine-islam.com/secularism.htm
http://thetruereligion.org/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=17

"once an European guy convert to Islam but he never saw Muslims ,, when he visited Muslims and Arab countries,, he thanked Allah he convert to Islam before he saw them,, you know why ,, cause he didn’t see them work with their book Al-Qur'an or follow all what they prophet came with,,,
he figure out that Islam is perfect,, but not all Muslims are perfect cause not all of them work with it,,
Qur'an is the only religion who talked about all life ways and methods and how should people deal in all fields"

Who cares how great this religion is if the followers don't practice it? Same goes for any religion. If the religion is wonderful in theory but doesn't exist in practice it's useless.

Buddhism is the only religion I've seen where the people actually practice it on a large scale within their society. Maybe that's because it's more of a philosophy than a religion.

Arabian said:
The question we said at the 1st,,
Now notice the revolution of the European countries on the church why,, cause the church was judging the whole countries,, they priests were buying the land of the paradise for the people ,, could u imagine that that mean that poor wont enter the paradise,, they were killing scientist assuming they breaking the law of god,, cause god didn’t came up with this things in the bible,, so they should get burnt for being intelligent though if they thought a little they will see that god gave him this talent,, after they get rid of the church judging they progressed so fast in all fields,,

In the same time when they lived in ignorance cause they followed there church rules,,
We will see Muslims in a high progress lot of scientist because they followed their religion Al-Islam and worked with him,,,
Prophets Muhammad PBUH said
the death of a scientist is equal for the death of a nation
-imagine the death of scientist is equal for the death of a nation cause he/she knows a lot and can serve a lot-
I have a question for you Arabian, like you said their was a time when Christianity was in the Dark ages and countries of Islam were actually very progressive with science and even being more tolerant of others compared to most of the world at the time.

But in many ways Christianity changed around the time of Martin Luther and the Protestant revolution. Europe not only progressed well beyond Islam in science but in tolerance as well this was particularly true of the more protestant nation of England, Netherlands and to lesser degree in Germany.

My question to you is why do you think that Europeans progressed so much greater than Muslims this last 500 years. Why and how did Islam seem to lose it way and become in large part a backwards people.

GunnyL said:
I would respond but I can't understand a damned thing he said ...... :smoke:

She isnt very clear all the time

Arabian. I don't understand what your post has to do with a question on what someones religion is. I assume that is the question you were refering to because it's not entirely clear.

If you are going to write something can you work on getting it alittle clearer? Sorry. i know you are trying and I appreciate it but still it isnt super easy to understand what the heck you are talking about. Try starting with shorter responses then super long discourses.

She isnt very clear all the time

Arabian. I don't understand what your post has to do with a question on what someones religion is. I assume that is the question you were refering to because it's not entirely clear.

If you are going to write something can you work on getting it alittle clearer? Sorry. i know you are trying and I appreciate it but still it isnt super easy to understand what the heck you are talking about. Try starting with shorter responses then super long discourses.

Oops. My apology to HER for making her a he. :laugh:

Markainion said:
My question to you is why do you think that Europeans progressed so much greater than Muslims this last 500 years. Why and how did Islam seem to lose it way and become in large part a backwards people.

They felt their ways were superior and didn't have anything to learn from Europeans. Had they aleast embraced fire power much sooner, they may have held on to the empire a little longer. For a lot of them, perfection lies in the past, not the future.

GunnyL said:
I would respond but I can't understand a damned thing he said ...... :smoke:

Oh, good. I thought it was just me.
weet_het_niet.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back