Why watching Fox News is bad for you and doesn’t help you.

Conservatives don’t attack free speech

Dixie chicks anyone? Anyone?
What about them

This is the part where you be a smartarse and go "nobody stopped them from saying what they said about Bush, but there are consequences".
Anybody with half a brain knows that the threat of consequences is what shuts people up. So, that is an attack on free speech. Period.
Huh

B*******. Bernie said she beat him fair and square. And I voted for Bernie. Having 500 superdelegates is not a conspiracy LOL. She beat him in votes counted and that wasn't rigged in any way.

Come again?

View attachment 260595
Same again. And Wasserman Schultz was not corrupt she was a goddamn idiot. LOL. The GOP is the swamp duh. Check who's in prison and who should be. And no it's not one of your stupid conspiracies...

Lol, she got kicked out for rigging the nomination for Hillary, no one denies it fool
On Fox LOL

so you going to tell us with a straight face they didnt? what you forgot bernie supporters sued in court over it????
And lost.

Fox is a propaganda network. You don’t learn anything there.

I think the reason most Republicans on the USMB don’t know that Russia helped Donald Trump win because Fox News will never report that truth.

Not only that, Fox News lies. Many Republicans believe Bill Clinton was convicted of a crime. They talk about Bill Clinton being impeached but never mentioned that the entire star report was handed over to all of Congress the day after it was completed and Republicans in Congress impeached Bill Clinton the day after that without a single discussion on the house floor. They were able to do that because they had the numbers in the house at the time.

Now you have Republicans believing that President Obama was did a lousy job after Katrina and they believe Isis was created under President Obama.

I’ve watched Fox and the only time I’ve ever heard anyone critical of President Trump was Judge Napolitano when he pointed out that Donald Trump committed obstruction. That was shocking. Not the obstruction, but that fox had the discussion.

I’ve never seen trumps criminal foundation discussed on Fox.

I’ve never seen them on Fox mention that Trump stiffed hundreds of workers and contractors for work that they did for him.

Omission can be a lie.

the large majority of the nation turns on the news for the weather report and then clicks to something else

id rather watch TCM
I mean do you have any idea what a piece of ass ginger rogers was

Heres where most of the left gets its news from
View attachment 260623
And respected Newspapers and media around the world, whereas you have the Rupert Murdoch Network Rush Limbaugh Sean hannity High School grad DJ's, will say anythingfor a buck no retractions no evidence nothing but phony scandals. Pure propaganda character assassination and misinformation for the chumps.

I think the reason most Republicans on the USMB don’t know that Russia helped Donald Trump win because Fox News will never report that truth.

Not only that, Fox News lies. Many Republicans believe Bill Clinton was convicted of a crime. They talk about Bill Clinton being impeached but never mentioned that the entire star report was handed over to all of Congress the day after it was completed and Republicans in Congress impeached Bill Clinton the day after that without a single discussion on the house floor. They were able to do that because they had the numbers in the house at the time.

Now you have Republicans believing that President Obama was did a lousy job after Katrina and they believe Isis was created under President Obama.

I’ve watched Fox and the only time I’ve ever heard anyone critical of President Trump was Judge Napolitano when he pointed out that Donald Trump committed obstruction. That was shocking. Not the obstruction, but that fox had the discussion.

I’ve never seen them on Fox mention that Trump stiffed hundreds of workers and contractors for work that they did for him.

Omission can be a lie.

the large majority of the nation turns on the news for the weather report and then clicks to something else

id rather watch TCM
I mean do you have any idea what a piece of ass ginger rogers was

Heres where most of the left gets its news from
View attachment 260623
And respected Newspapers and media around the world, whereas you have the Rupert Murdoch Network Rush Limbaugh Sean hannity High School grad DJ's, will say anythingfor a buck no retractions no evidence nothing but phony scandals. Pure propaganda character assassination and misinformation for the chumps.

Ive heard! Ive also heard that cnn is also a very credible and reliable news source

Omission can be a lie.
When the time comes I will never ever listen to a Prog imbecile for survival. Many will die because of fools like you if thigs are bad. And they are dying now and it is not worse because people pay for others who live irresponsibly with many being losers. However, I would see people as you would of fiefdoms who have destroyed others no matter their political convictions get the justice do them.

Same again. And Wasserman Schultz was not corrupt she was a goddamn idiot. LOL. The GOP is the swamp duh. Check who's in prison and who should be. And no it's not one of your stupid conspiracies...

Lol, she got kicked out for rigging the nomination for Hillary, no one denies it fool
On Fox LOL

so you going to tell us with a straight face they didnt? what you forgot bernie supporters sued in court over it????
And lost.

yea ok and this was fake news?

18519546_1449760451747631_8757159190497396698_n.jpg

Omission can be a lie.

I've never seen Hillary Clinton's criminal foundation discussed on CNN.

Omission can be a lie.

Your "I HATE TRUMP!!!!!!!!" strings are getting more and more feeble, R-Derp!

Omission can be a lie.
You mean like when CNN was reporting on the Poway synagogue shooting, they failed to report how the off duty border patrol officer shot his gun at the shooter and scared him away, mitigating the fatality count from potentially dozens into only 1?

Omission can be a lie.
Why do different points of views bother you?

Omission can be a lie.

Watching Fox spreads brain-pox.

Omission can be a lie.

Dean is immune......no brain.

Omission can be a lie.

Dean is immune......no brain.

Brain pox causes a desrire to wear red MAGA hats and reject truth and facts.

Forum List

Back