Why Wasn't This Canceled?

Hillary Celebrates End of Ramadan at State Department with Libyan Ambassador | cnsnews.com

More appeasement I suppose with the excuse as to what message it would send. Well, Shillary I got the message they sent the U.S. How about you, you stupid twat! Yyears of hanging around B.J. doesn't make you a qualified Secretary of State. There should have been higher security at EVERY embassy on the anniversary of 9/11. PERIOD!

Because the Libyan government wasn’t responsible for the attacks.

It’s difficult to believe someone is this much of a blind partisan hack, you’re either a liberal troll or pathologically delusional.

Lighten up, Francis.

You're the one who suggests canceling Christmas.

Have some Eggnog.

Speaking of Christmas...lightbulbs come to mind.

I was not suggesting it, only asking a question following the OP's "logic".

Yes and my response was to demonstrate Christmas is a celebrated by a whole lot more than Christians .

Ramadan is exclusively Islamic to the core and governed by Islamic law.

I just dont get why they think the American people are so stupid they can fool them all over again.

Because they see people like you, How in the HELL can you vote for Obama again? So if he wins and the economy still sucks after 8 years, you'll still blame Bush, you are a tard

because this America is NOT going to fight your religious war for you.

Go to the hell of your choice

Kiss my ass after I shit, Truthmatters. You aren't even human. I'd offer them you miserable life for a Snickers bar.

If you just took a shit, why would you need a Snickers bar? Shit IS your Snickers bar.

Shit is your brain in actuality. Save the failed attempts at humor. You're better at running from debates.

Hillary Celebrates End of Ramadan at State Department with Libyan Ambassador | cnsnews.com

More appeasement I suppose with the excuse as to what message it would send. Well, Shillary I got the message they sent the U.S. How about you, you stupid twat! Yyears of hanging around B.J. doesn't make you a qualified Secretary of State. There should have been higher security at EVERY embassy on the anniversary of 9/11. PERIOD!

It’s difficult to believe someone is this much of a blind partisan hack, you’re either a liberal troll or pathologically delusional.

You're an asshole if you think I'm a liberal. Either that or your can't read or don't spend much time here at all.

The host government is responsible for the safety of other nation's embassies and Consoulates.

We have murdered members of our Diplomat Corps.
And this administration celebrates.

Again if a Republican administration had done this the media would have screamed bloody murder....
WTF....in capital letters....
They could have asked the people involved to understand that we are a nation in mourning...

I can't believe the insensitivity of this administration...

You're the one who suggests canceling Christmas.

Have some Eggnog.

Speaking of Christmas...lightbulbs come to mind.

I was not suggesting it, only asking a question following the OP's "logic".

Yes and my response was to demonstrate Christmas is a celebrated by a whole lot more than Christians .

Ramadan is exclusively Islamic to the core and governed by Islamic law.

I'm sorry. I didn't realize you subscribed to his twisted logic. Oops...

By volume, the two religions are pretty close.

World_religions_pie_chart.png

Forum List

Back