Why Wasn't This Canceled?

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Last edited:
because this America is NOT going to fight your religious war for you.

Go to the hell of your choice

I just dont get why they think the American people are so stupid they can fool them all over again.

Kiss my ass after I shit, Truthmatters. You aren't even human. I'd offer them you miserable life for a Snickers bar.

hahahahahahah

you took me off of ignore huh?

great

you can go to hell because you will NEVER be able to use the American people like this again.

go fight this war yourself.

sell everything move to the middleast and buy a rocket launcher and do it your self.

Because Muslim fweelings are more important than the Amercian dead they caused

have you people had enough yet?

vote November

Last edited:
Hillary Celebrates End of Ramadan at State Department with Libyan Ambassador | cnsnews.com

More appeasement I suppose with the excuse as to what message it would send. Well, Shillary I got the message they sent the U.S. How about you, you stupid twat! Yyears of hanging around B.J. doesn't make you a qualified Secretary of State. There should have been higher security at EVERY embassy on the anniversary of 9/11. PERIOD!

Muslim comment at event:

"Sweet baby Mohammed, Baghdad Bob and Casey Kasem get that woman a burka"

Hillary has a representative of the muslim brotherhood on her staff. Why wouldn't she celebrate the end of ramadan?

listen up you two dickless pieces of fuck.

trying to threaten me goes nowhere.

I dont fear you any more than a fucking cockroach.

I would say that if you were standing in front of me with all your guns displayed.

fuck off

Last edited:

Kiss my ass after I shit, Truthmatters. You aren't even human. I'd offer them you miserable life for a Snickers bar.

hahahahahahah

you took me off of ignore huh?

great

you can go to hell because you will NEVER be able to use the American people like this again.

go fight this war yourself.

sell everything move to the middleast and buy a rocket launcher and do it your self.

I guess I won't, fool. More so since I'm not in control. And no you're not off ignore. Every so often I like to remind myself why you are on it to begin with.. See that little view post in the upper right. When I feel like taking a shit on someone, I click on it when you just posted.

You're the perfect human toilet bowl.

They want some 18 year old kids to go fight it for them.

they can suck a worms dick

Forum List

Back