Why wasn't the hotel room filled with thousands of shells?

I already saw the picture of Paddock dead on the ground but something does not work on his neck it does not have the number 13?

I cut the picture to show just the neck

View attachment 152999

Paddock and the no 13

View attachment 152997

That's not the number 13. That's just the folds in his skin that is created by his head being turned.
Look , we see the number 13 it's clear it is not about his skin who created the number 13.

It is not the number 13... it just appears that way on his floppy old person neck skin.

WTF? Are people actually trying to say this dude had the number 13 on his neck? Are you trying to say he was an MS 13 member? If so, you are even stupider than I can possibly imagine.

Got news for you, neck tattoos aren't really popular in the upper crust circles, not with accountants, and not with real estate agents. He was all 3 and having a neck tattoo is the LAST thing this dude would have done.

Oh wait.................forgot.................you conservatives have to link everything to the scary illegal immigrants.

I already saw the picture of Paddock dead on the ground but something does not work on his neck it does not have the number 13?

View attachment 152999

Paddock and the no 13

View attachment 152997

That's not the number 13. That's just the folds in his skin that is created by his head being turned.
Look , we see the number 13 it's clear it is not about his skin who created the number 13.

It is not the number 13... it just appears that way on his floppy old person neck skin.

WTF? Are people actually trying to say this dude had the number 13 on his neck? Are you trying to say he was an MS 13 member? If so, you are even stupider than I can possibly imagine.

Got news for you, neck tattoos aren't really popular in the upper crust circles, not with accountants, and not with real estate agents. He was all 3 and having a neck tattoo is the LAST thing this dude would have done.

Oh wait.................forgot.................you conservatives have to link everything to the scary illegal immigrants.

Why are you posting this about me? I'm saying there isn't a number 13 tattooed on his neck. Dahlia is.

View attachment 152999

Paddock and the no 13

View attachment 152997

Why are you posting this about me? I'm saying there isn't a number 13 tattooed on his neck. Dahlia is.
Dalia with no H ;)

DLQAxTqVoAAIzvz.jpg

Here a new picture of Paddock he does look like the man dead on the ground still if we can't see that much because of the blood.

Last edited:

View attachment 152999

Paddock and the no 13

View attachment 152997

Sorry dude. You just happened to get caught in the crossfire.

And yeah...........Dahlia is exceedingly stupid to try to tie this dude to the notorious MS13 gang.

Sorry dude. You just happened to get caught in the crossfire.

And yeah...........Dahlia is exceedingly stupid to try to tie this dude to the notorious MS13 gang.
Dalia with no H, did i talk about a gang so talk call me stupid i show a picture that have a number 13 on his neck. that's it.

The Swamp is saying thousands of rounds were shot from the hotel room. Where the brass at? Since the firearms were not designed for full auto they overheated in seconds and jammed. Which is why he had a couple dozen firearms allegedly. What would the total number of rounds be then? A couple hundred? And why would a rich guy date such an ugly SOB when he could have got some great ass in parts of Nevada for reasonable prices?
`
`

You are naive in assuming you have all the facts.

There is spent rounds and guns all over the place.
Las-Vegas-Shooting-Pictures-Stephen-Paddock-Body-Motive-Note-Gun-Hotel-Room-Mandalay-Bay-1095291.jpg

What's with the low quality resolution of these pics? It's 2017. These images look like they were taken with digital camera from 2001.
Why does such an expensive hotel suite have such tacky furnishings?

I do not want to go too far but the curtain, armchair and furniture are a little outdated, don't you think ?
I have seen Motel 6s with nicer furnishings

There is spent rounds and guns all over the place.
Las-Vegas-Shooting-Pictures-Stephen-Paddock-Body-Motive-Note-Gun-Hotel-Room-Mandalay-Bay-1095291.jpg

What's with the low quality resolution of these pics? It's 2017. These images look like they were taken with digital camera from 2001.
Why does such an expensive hotel suite have such tacky furnishings?

I do not want to go too far but the curtain, armchair and furniture are a little outdated, don't you think ?
I have seen Motel 6s with nicer furnishings
Bonjour, this is a image of the room ...not the same look at all.

mandalay-bay-hotel-room-vista-suite-living-space.tif.image.550.325.high.jpg

The Swamp is saying thousands of rounds were shot from the hotel room. Where the brass at?

Since the firearms were not designed for full auto they overheated in seconds and jammed. Which is why he had a couple dozen firearms allegedly. What would the total number of rounds be then? A couple hundred?

And why would a rich guy date such an ugly SOB when he could have got some great ass in parts of Nevada for reasonable prices?
If you look at photo of deceased in room, shells have been sprinkled on TOP of the blood pool... This must've been a rush job because they left a lot of loose ends undone for those willing to look.

Forum List

Back