why wasn't the 4F opened this week?...

It could have something to do with the obsessive glee of which you look forward to flame CG. Hell, you were chomping at the bit on all week......

Dude... get the sand out of your dick.... or get some help.

poor cali, she's too ascared to be flamed, but she has no problem piling on or negging the shit out of people who have a lot less than her.

:rofl:

If that's the case (and I suspect that it is), CG automatically becomes the board's biggest whiner.

Between that and CG exposing herself as the board's most rep caringest poster, February has been a real rough month for the self proclaimed tricky bitch.

Truly, if CG had ignored the 4F, it would have gone the way of all dead horse being beaten to death jokes, and wouldn't even have been that funny.

Now, CG will probably never lose the moniker of Sandy.

If that's the case (and I suspect that it is), CG automatically becomes the board's biggest whiner.

Between that and CG exposing herself as the board's most rep caringest poster, February has been a real rough month for the self proclaimed tricky bitch.

Truly, if CG had ignored the 4F, it would have gone the way of all dead horse being beaten to death jokes, and wouldn't even have been that funny.

probably?

that's some funny shit-probably :lol:

Yes on both counts.

But to be fair to Sandy Girl, all she can do is whine about it, last time I check her name doesn't show up orange. :eusa_whistle:

probably?

that's some funny shit-probably :lol:

You say "probably" at your own risk!!! :eek:

About that 4F thread.

I've seen three of you guys online already today and it's still closed.

If it isn't going to be opened again sack up and say so.

Forum List

Back