why wasn't the 4F opened this week?...

I don't know. Someone forgot? Hell I didn't know until recently that it was opened and closed every week. Which reminds me.........

Regardless, I think this week's 4F was pretty good.

My only request is to have it merged in with the official 4F thread, we are going after Huggy's list for total post count afterall. :D

Actually, I have another request, can you re-open the offensive player of the week thread? I just realized that one is locked too. That one typically remains open so we can discuss the finer points of the previous Friday's 4F. :)

Actually, I have another request, can you re-open the offensive player of the week thread? I just realized that one is locked too. That one typically remains open so we can discuss the finer points of the previous Friday's 4F. :)

Now you're gettin pushy. :lol:

I guess. I was told to close the 4F ones then Pixie disappeared. :dunno:

I reopened it. If they want it closed for some reason they'll close it.

In that case I may just have to tear you a new one next Friday. :razz:

A flame thread about me would be pretty boring...not a lot of material there to rant about. :dunno:

No worries, Syrenn just painted a target on her chest anyway. :eusa_whistle:

She meant to say scrotum... You should get the sand out of your SCROTUM. :eusa_whistle:

It could have something to do with the obsessive glee of which you look forward to flame CG. Hell, you were chomping at the bit on all week......

Dude... get the sand out of your dick.... or get some help.

Last edited:

It could have something to do with the obsessive glee of which you look forward to flame CG. Hell, you were chomping at the bit on all week......

Dude... get the sand out of your dick.... or get some help.

If that's the case (and I suspect that it is), CG automatically becomes the board's biggest whiner.

Between that and CG exposing herself as the board's most rep caringest poster, February has been a real rough month for the self proclaimed tricky bitch.

Forum List

Back