Why wasn't Obama seen practicing christmas

Me too, just a different University. That means I get to be POTUS?

Sure as soon as you run and get elected by the majority of Americans Like President Obama did.

My point.... it really isn't that big a deal. The University I attended is ranked Top 5 globally, in 2009. So what? If I was dumb enough to go into politics, I would have absolutely no problem making my academic record public. Where is his?

What is dumb is whining about college grades.

Why did Obama take a vacation in the middle of christmas that was away from the cameras? I know that there are rumors that he is a muslim for which there is nothing wrong with but would it not dispel those rumors if he was seen celebrating christmas. That could be a good reason why Obama has a secret vacation in Hawaii where no one could see him not practicing christmas.

If it's a secret, how do you know he's there... and how do you know he didn't "practice Christmas"?

This guy and his cohorts would be talking about the ornaments on the tree and wether they were christian enough.

Anyone who insists Obama is any other religion than he says he is is an utter nutter

so you are claiming that obama himself is an "utter nutter"!!!

obama-indonesia.jpg

Where did you get that from Orally Taites site?

I doubt it ... it says he was born in Honolulu :lol:

This guy and his cohorts would be talking about the ornaments on the tree and wether they were christian enough.

Anyone who insists Obama is any other religion than he says he is is an utter nutter

so you are claiming that obama himself is an "utter nutter"!!!

So you are claiming that Obama himself filled out that form?

Why did Obama take a vacation in the middle of christmas that was away from the cameras? I know that there are rumors that he is a muslim for which there is nothing wrong with but would it not dispel those rumors if he was seen celebrating christmas. That could be a good reason why Obama has a secret vacation in Hawaii where no one could see him not practicing christmas.

YOu are an idiot!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back