Why wasn't Joe Biden crucified for video of him GROPING YOUNG GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jillian has never uses"?

Retard.

You fail at the time of quote. It's "jillian's NEVER used"
From your quote, dipass. I think you should start 'splaining to me why I should not report you for misquoting me. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Okay, I'd never do that, but someone else might would. :tongue-44:

Of course you won't report me. I was accurate. You edited your quote and are now lying about it like the immature loser you are.

You see, dope. If someone quotes you, that quote remains even if you edit it later. Anyone can simply open the nested quotes above and see your epic failure.

What a loser.
It clearly bothered him since he went back to fix his mistake.

That's right, cuntboy! I made a mistake, realized it, and corrected it.

What exactly did your twatty self do? Hmm? :rolleyes:

Then you lied about it, loser.
And you looked like the abject idiot you are, criticizing someone else’s grammar while you failed post proper grammar yourself.

And what did I do?

a) I educated you (“Jillian has never uses” is not proper English.

b) I taught you to capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

c) I shamed you into going back and correcting your mistake after you lied about not making a mistake.

d) I showed you how silly you look doing the same thing you criticize others of.

e) I tried to improve your character. I say “tried” because while I accomplished the first four, I doubt this one took root.

f) and lastly, I laughed a hell of a lot over your mistake and subsequent bullshit. For that, I say thank you.

Last edited:
Joe Biden putting his hands on a young girls shoulder and whispering in her ear is not the same as Creepy Roy Moore stalking the local mall and dating young girls

We got a video of Biden groping 10 year old girls. Show us your video of roy. Hell - show us any evidence at all.
LOL

Biden groped no one. You have hallucinations, not video.

Joe Biden putting his hands on a young girls shoulder and whispering in her ear is not the same as Creepy Roy Moore stalking the local mall and dating young girls

We got a video of Biden groping 10 year old girls. Show us your video of roy. Hell - show us any evidence at all.
LOL

Eat shit, Faun...........

Exclusive: Former Joe Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him, ‘Weinstein Level Stuff’

You fail at the time of quote. It's "jillian's NEVER used"
From your quote, dipass. I think you should start 'splaining to me why I should not report you for misquoting me. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Okay, I'd never do that, but someone else might would. :tongue-44:

Of course you won't report me. I was accurate. You edited your quote and are now lying about it like the immature loser you are.

You see, dope. If someone quotes you, that quote remains even if you edit it later. Anyone can simply open the nested quotes above and see your epic failure.

What a loser.
It clearly bothered him since he went back to fix his mistake.

That's right, cuntboy! I made a mistake, realized it, and corrected it.

What exactly did your twatty self do? Hmm? :rolleyes:

Then you lied about it, loser.
And you looked like the abject idiot you are, criticizing someone else’s grammar while you failed post proper grammar yourself.

And what did I do?

a) I educated you (“Jillian has never uses” is not proper English.

b) I taught you to capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

c) I shamed you into going back and correcting your mistake after you lied about not making a mistake.

d) I showed you how silly you look doing the same thing you criticize others of.

e) I tried to improve your character. I say “tried” because while I accomplished the first four, I doubt this one took root.

f) and lastly, I laughed a hell of a lot over your mistake and subsequent bullshit. For that, I say thank you.

Shillian is a pig and she sucks at debating......nothing you can post is gonna change that, dipshit. You both are two peas in the proverbial pod.

I read that article too but the agent won't give his name so you can't put much store by it.

Given the creepy behavior of Joe Biden when it comes to public TV where he is pulling at the arms of little girls and is so bold in doing so? One can only imagine as to how brazen he is without the cameras around.

LOL

Eat shit, Faun...........

Exclusive: Former Joe Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him, ‘Weinstein Level Stuff’
Thegatewaypundit.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You're such a fucking retard, delusional dale. :lmao:

I don't know what old Joe is up to, but he definitely comes across as a dirty old man. I think it is pretty obvious that none of those little girls wanted to have to stand next to him and have his grubby old man hands all over them.

You know the only thing that matters here is that Joe Bidden hasn't been accused of harassment, sexual or otherwise, and the other guy has right. I'm seeing a whole lot of baseless assumptions and frankly dishonest equivalency going on here, shits fucking sad. I love when people talk about innocent until proven guilty, but are trying to paint someone as guilty who hasn't even been accused.

Jesus Christ, It's obvious he's a creep, which is obviously why so many women have come out saying it. Oh wait, there hasn't been one has there?

You know the only thing that matters here is that Joe Bidden hasn't been accused of harassment, sexual or otherwise, and the other guy has right. I'm seeing a whole lot of baseless assumptions

Baseless assumptions??? HAHAHA. We have VIDEOS of biden pawing every female he sees. Where is your EVIDENCE roy moore did anything wrong?

The networks censored this huge scandal but they go after roy moore because he dated teens 38 years ago when he was 32!!

I really didn't see anything in that video that would be considered groping, so your info wars video is total bullshit as usual.

There is no worse predator than a 32 year old man, (Roy Moore) that stalks a young girl, tries to initiate personal private contact, and then deliberately manipulates them away from their parents. These young girls are very naive, trusting, and easily manipulated by someone they deem as an offical in safe hands.

Roy Moore has abused his status and his power--and he cannot be seated in the senate. Moore is every parent's worst nightmare, he is the DEVIL.

moore1108promoimage-blackborder.jpg

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back