Why was this thread locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the idea of white people being bred out of existence so terrifying to some?

I recognize it's a touchy topic, but I don't feel I was breaking rules. I was cordial and asked some honest questions in an attempt to understand another way of thinking. Why shut down discussion of this kind? I think it's useful.

Not many boards that will allow much of a discussion on racial matters....especially a honest discussion. I guess they are afraid of not being politically correct. Or getting listed as a hate site or whatever. Then folks wonder why racial relations are getting worse and worse. If you cannot talk about these matters as in identify what the problem is no matter how painful that may be to some then the problem will never be solved..it will just keep getting worse. The media, our public schools, tv shows and hollywood constantly indoctrinate blacks into believing they are victims...is it any wonder then they get the idea they are entitled to revenge...a lot of hate crimes against whites provoked by all the above.

• Banned
Why is the idea of white people being bred out of existence so terrifying to some?

I recognize it's a touchy topic, but I don't feel I was breaking rules. I was cordial and asked some honest questions in an attempt to understand another way of thinking. Why shut down discussion of this kind? I think it's useful.

Not many boards that will allow much of a discussion on racial matters....especially a honest discussion. I guess they are afraid of not being politically correct. Or getting listed as a hate site or whatever. Then folks wonder why racial relations are getting worse and worse. If you cannot talk about these matters as in identify what the problem is no matter how painful that may be to some then the problem will never be solved..it will just keep getting worse. The media, our public schools, tv shows and hollywood constantly indoctrinate blacks into believing they are victims...is it any wonder then they get the idea they are entitled to revenge...a lot of hate crimes against whites provoked by all the above.

People are too big of pussies to talk about real shit. I love how conservatives always bitch about snowflakes but can't handle a discussion where I'm simply trying to get to the bottom of their thought process.

People are too big of pussies to talk about real shit. I love how conservatives always bitch about snowflakes but can't handle a discussion where I'm simply trying to get to the bottom of their thought process.
Hey, your discussion is against the rules. Pull your head out of your liberal thought container.

• Banned

Hey, your discussion is against the rules. Pull your head out of your liberal thought container.

Snowflake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back