Why was the tea party started?

Have to agree with Savelilberty. I'm sick and tired of hearing about whites being anti-black. Obama is a piss-poor person to be leading this country ... in SO MANY WAYS. None of them have anything to do with him being black.

Well. I guess I've been told. Maybe. For this post, I received a bad rep from Dante with the comment of "asshole post." I'm not so sure it's exactly an "asshole post." The anti-black/anti-white issue will never be resolved so long as somebody continues the argument. If the argument is not continually belabored it's likely that it will go away and there will be an opportunity for the races to get along.

I was born and raised in the South and never went to a desegregated school. I never had problems with blacks because I treated them with respect, i.e., it seemed the right thing for a young, healthy, white teenager to offer her seat on the bus to an elderly, black woman who would had to have stood up until she reached her destination. I think Dr. King may have had it right: Don't judge a person by the color of their skin, but rather the content of their character.

It was started b/c a Black President was elected. Let's get real and tell the truth and quit beating around the bush. Obama is a Black man and White people do not give a damn that he had a White mother or White grandparents. The only important thing to them is that he has Black blood. Be it Muslim, African, Haitian does not matter it's BLACK and that's enough to degrade him as a human being. Am I right? Therefore he is being called names such as the Anti-Christ and shown with clown faces and although he has young daughters the people who give him labels such as these could care less about how it affects his children. Afterall, they are BLACK too...if you are White why should you give a damn what you say about their father and how it makes them feel, right?

Ignorance truly is bliss...:cuckoo:

It was started b/c a Black President was elected. Let's get real and tell the truth and quit beating around the bush. Obama is a Black man and White people do not give a damn that he had a White mother or White grandparents. The only important thing to them is that he has Black blood. Be it Muslim, African, Haitian does not matter it's BLACK and that's enough to degrade him as a human being. Am I right? Therefore he is being called names such as the Anti-Christ and shown with clown faces and although he has young daughters the people who give him labels such as these could care less about how it affects his children. Afterall, they are BLACK too...if you are White why should you give a damn what you say about their father and how it makes them feel, right?

:rolleyes:

So why was Bush called names such as the anti-christ and shown to look like a monkey?

Your post speaks volumes. The truth is the public is in denial. Denial is an active process of ignoring what is right in front of ones face.

:rofl:

You're such a transparent hack! :lol:

So why was Bush called names such as the anti-christ and shown to look like a monkey?

cause he was!

just sayin

all joking aside...i find the monkey pics of bush just as sad as the ones of obama..

how can we expect other countries to respect the office .....do you see that...the office of the presidency when we dont?

Have to agree with Savelilberty. I'm sick and tired of hearing about whites being anti-black. Obama is a piss-poor person to be leading this country ... in SO MANY WAYS. None of them have anything to do with him being black.

No you just dont like the fact that he is not a republican.

The people who voted him in voted for the policies hes making.

You lost the election and at least this time the it was a fair election

Yeah, because we all know that liberals are fair..:cuckoo:

In November 2006, 20,000 to 35,000 questionable voter registration forms were turned in by ACORN officials in Missouri. Most all of these were from St. Louis and Kansas City areas, where ACORN purportedly sought to help empower the “disenfranchised” minorities living there. But the ACORN workers weren’t just told to register new voters. The workers admitted on camera that they were coached to tell registrants to vote for Democrat Claire McCaskill.

Pajamas Media The Complete Guide to ACORN Voter Fraud

cause he was!

just sayin

So are you one those shitwits like Dante that believes ALL criticism of Obama is rooted in racism? I mean it must be right, since no white presidents have ever been criticized. :rolleyes:

'It was started b/c a Black President was elected.'

Pure unadulterated bull crap! News alert! Being black does NOT make him perfect. He is subject to criticizm regarding his policies just as any other president be it 'black, white, brown, or purple with pink polka dots'! The Tea Party movement would have started no matter who ended up in office due to the discontent of the american people regarding more and more taxes, etc. Stop this crap about O being black and using it as a reason/excuse to not face up to his policies which are just too darn radical for this poster!!!

0_61_320_051109_ha_garofalo_0.jpg

It was started b/c a Black President was elected.

It was started before Obama was President you dumbfuck.

At first it was ONLY known on the internet but grew despite the corrupt media blackouts on it and the now corrupt media propaganda to demolish its gaining popularity.

Both the Democratic and Republican Parties are in deep with the media through marketing teams putting out corrupt articles and publications to sway the opinions of the masses and destroying the reputations of any newcomers that aren't "connected guys" in the scheme of things (scheme of Americas corporate government)...

Last edited:
Can I ask you Tea Partiers a question?

Back in 2008 I supported the genuine Republican Ron Paul and then Bob Barr for President, not Obama, not Hilary and not John McCain/Palin. Just like you Tea Partiers claim, I am opposed to huge government, to disregarding the Constitution and to using tax money to bail out huge corporations. From an economic perspective I think the Democratic Party's reckless tax and spend platform can lead to some very serious inflation and government bankruptcy (a la California or Argentina) sooner or later. In fact I am a card carrying Libertarian. Still I have to ask you all something:

Are you all really angry because of big government and the bailouts, or are you really mad because there's a black President?

I ask you because the Bush/Cheney government ratcheted up this country's deficit by trillions of dollars and Bush Jr was the first to initiate the corporate bailouts, not Obama. The Bush Jr administration caused the biggest federal deficit in American history, yet Obama gets more hate mail since anyone since Abe Lincoln. Yet you Tea Partiers did not start getting angry until after there was a black President. We libertarians knew Bush's spending was out of control and now we know Obama's spending IS out of control. We libertarians did not wait to get concerned until after Obama was President.

Just where were you "pro-Constitution" Tea Party people when Bush Jr was President?

Glenn Beck on Fox calls Obama a racist who hates white people when Obama's mother and grandmother were white. Now how realistic is that?

Some people aligning themselves with the Tea Party have spat on black congressmen (the guy got arrested for doing it) and have worn racist T-shirts recently in the Boston rally like: "We already have the Tar. Now all we need is the feathers and the pitchfork."

What if there are conservative black citizens angry over the bailouts? Just what do you really stand for?

Just wondering, that's all. Anyway I do support what you Tea Partiers all claim to believe in, if not in the "Black tar is in the White House" idea.

In all fairness, there also were hypocritical white racist liberals, liberal white men and women who still supported Hilary in 2008 after Obama won the primary.

If you Tea Partiers really want a good political analysis of the danger the Democrats's and Obama's unchecked spending can cause, read Lew Rockwell, George Will, Charles Krauthammer, Pat Buchanan, Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell, not a shrill and shrieking extremist like G. Beck. He's just violent right wing hate and heat with no light.

From what I learned two years ago her Excellency S. Palin was a fairly good governor in Alaska, until she unexpectedly got cold feet and resigned. Whatever she really stands for she's riding the Tea Party waves, just like a typical politician. But should you trust any politician, especially the opportunist ones?

You can find Walter Williams's opinion on Obamacare in the comparisons with Sweden's health care he makes at Capitalismmagazine.com.

Obamacare might lead to some serious inflation, far worse than anything Medicare did. I know you are angry people but I still hope no one hanging out with the Tea Partiers at rallies spits on Williams; he's opposed to Obamacare just like I am, and he's an economist who knows what he's talking about.

RB (Long live freethinker Thomas Paine!)

Can I ask you Tea Partiers a question?

Back in 2008 I supported the genuine Republican Ron Paul and then Bob Barr for President, not Obama, not Hilary and not John McCain/Palin. Just like you Tea Partiers claim, I am opposed to huge government, to disregarding the Constitution and to using tax money to bail out huge corporations. From an economic perspective I think the Democratic Party's reckless tax and spend platform can lead to some very serious inflation and government bankruptcy (a la California or Argentina) sooner or later. In fact I am a card carrying Libertarian. Still I have to ask you all something:

Are you all really angry because of big government and the bailouts, or are you really mad because there's a black President?

I ask you because the Bush/Cheney government ratcheted up this country's deficit by trillions of dollars and Bush Jr was the first to initiate the corporate bailouts, not Obama. The Bush Jr administration caused the biggest federal deficit in American history, yet Obama gets more hate mail since anyone since Abe Lincoln. Yet you Tea Partiers did not start getting angry until after there was a black President. We libertarians knew Bush's spending was out of control and now we know Obama's spending IS out of control. We libertarians did not wait to get concerned until after Obama was President.

Just where were you "pro-Constitution" Tea Party people when Bush Jr was President?

Glenn Beck on Fox calls Obama a racist who hates white people when Obama's mother and grandmother were white. Now how realistic is that?

Some people aligning themselves with the Tea Party have spat on black congressmen (the guy got arrested for doing it) and have worn racist T-shirts recently in the Boston rally like: "We already have the Tar. Now all we need is the feathers and the pitchfork."

What if there are conservative black citizens angry over the bailouts? Just what do you really stand for?

Just wondering, that's all. Anyway I do support what you Tea Partiers all claim to believe in, if not in the "Black tar is in the White House" idea.

In all fairness, there also were hypocritical white racist liberals, liberal white men and women who still supported Hilary in 2008 after Obama won the primary.

If you Tea Partiers really want a good political analysis of the danger the Democrats's and Obama's unchecked spending can cause, read Lew Rockwell, George Will, Charles Krauthammer, Pat Buchanan, Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell, not a shrill and shrieking extremist like G. Beck. He's just violent right wing hate and heat with no light.

From what I learned two years ago her Excellency S. Palin was a fairly good governor in Alaska, until she unexpectedly got cold feet and resigned. Whatever she really stands for she's riding the Tea Party waves, just like a typical politician. But should you trust any politician, especially the opportunist ones?

You can find Walter Williams's opinion on Obamacare in the comparisons with Sweden's health care he makes at Capitalismmagazine.com.

Obamacare might lead to some serious inflation, far worse than anything Medicare did. I know you are angry people but I still hope no one hanging out with the Tea Partiers at rallies spits on Williams; he's opposed to Obamacare just like I am, and he's an economist who knows what he's talking about.

RB (Long live freethinker Thomas Paine!)

Black has nothing to do with it. And you are a troll. I won't even bother with all the falsehoods in your post.

Why does it always have to be about race?

I do not like what the man is doing to my country. I want fiscal conservatives in Washington.

I want to vote for someone instead of against someone. And right now I would vote for my dog to vote against Obama.

And yes it is almost always the left that brings up race.

I wonder why the ones that hate Obama don't bring it up?

I want a fiscal conservative in washington as well. Why I never voted for Bush.
I was leaning towards voting for McCain in 2000 had he gotten the nomination.
And after the Iraq war lies I could no way in hell vote for Bush in 2004.

Believe it or not I was going to vote for John Edwards!!

Forum List

Back