Why was no one evacuated from Moscow?

The main thing I want to say is: Western Ukrainians Need Protection. They are the main victims of Bandera regime, this genocide continues, and all are silent about it.
I don't care about the origin of the Hetmans, they do not have a single origin, they are a mixture of Litvins, Ashkenazis, Turks and Serbs.

I'm not talking about ethnic persecution. But let these fucking creatures stop the genocide of the speakers of the Ukrainian language and culture - Lesser Poles

Before Obama brought the Bandera criminals to power, they were led by the Party of Regions, a party opposed to unitary totalitarianism, for American-style Republican freedoms, a stupid piece of shit. Simply put, the Party of Regions was a fork of the Bush-era Republican Party.
The Party of Regions supported American-style freedom?? Dude, say honestly, you write here just for fun?

The Party of Regions supported American-style freedom?? Dude, say honestly, you write here just for fun?
it is a fact. Their program is a program of traditional anti-federalist Republicans

Their program wasn't worth the paper it had been written on.
Actually, this program is written for voters. and by the way, the overthrow of the Party of Regions was an illegal act of terrorism. It was the legal constitutional party of power, which was elected by the people.

The Party of Regions supported American-style freedom?
And one more thing: Yanukovych planned to abolish the general conscription and create a volunteer army on the model of Nixon's army, this was planned to be done in the near future. This is also the Republican line.

And it has even been done, I didn't know about it.

"President Viktor Yanukovych has abolished the mandatory military conscription. This is stated in Decree No. 562 of October 14, 2013.

"Not to conscript into the armed forces of Ukraine and other military formations in 2014, except for the internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs," the decree says."

And one more thing: Yanukovych planned to abolish the general conscription and create a volunteer army on the model of Nixon's army, this was planned to be done in the near future. This is also the Republican line.
Abolishing of conscription was in line of his army 'reforming' that meant significant lowering on the number of servicemen and military units.

The main concern of his two defence ministers, Salamatin and Lebedev who also had Russian citizenship, was selling down Army's property, especially land.

Abolishing of conscription was in line of his army 'reforming' that meant significant lowering on the number of servicemen and military units.

The main concern of his two defence ministers, Salamatin and Lebedev who also had Russian citizenship, was selling down Army's property, especially land.
Empty words, cheap speculation.

Just trying to get you out of an informational cell. Though, I already know that most Russians is a lost cause
Firstly, most Russians do not know anything about this, they do not understand what right-wing politics is at all, almost no one, Americans are incomparably higher than Russians in terms of political literacy, and secondly, I am based on factual material, and you are on empty conjectures. You can say that Yanukovych is an alien, the price of your words will be the same

Yanukovych was a protege of Bush, the coup was directly connected with the arrival of the left. Putin at that time also followed the Bush line, at least he was loyal. What he is now I do not understand. His gestures and statements contradict what is really happening in the Russian Federation regarding domestic politics. Everything is extremely contradictory.

Firstly, most Russians do not know anything about this, they do not understand what right-wing politics is at all, almost no one, Americans are incomparably higher than Russians in terms of political literacy, and secondly, I am based on factual material, and you are on empty conjectures. You can say that Yanukovych is an alien, the price of your words will be the same
Your factual material means nothing because you base it on wrong assumptions. You have no clue what was going on in Ukraine then.

Your factual material means nothing because you base it on wrong assumptions. You have no clue what was going on in Ukraine then.
the party program and actual actions are not mere assumptions. The question is closed, I'm not going to discuss it, everything is obvious here

the party program and actual actions are not mere assumptions. The question is closed, I'm not going to discuss it, everything is obvious here
What is obvious is your lack of actual knowledge.

Forum List

Back