Why was Jesus born?

He was born to be the Saviour, to fulfill law and to redeem mankind
Born to HaShev mankind? OY then why did he say he did not come to do those things but to divide and destroy not being peace?
Why did his church cause thousands of wars and over 50 million murders? You are calling devilish things redemption and righteous things you deem unecessary.
That is called Opposite reality or Bizzarro world.

Sources:
Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

He was talking about the conflict between good and evil and those that refuse Christ.....good grief

But we are strictly told to refuse the first and fallen christ. Read Ezekiel 28 much?
People don't know the difference between good and evil by way of affiliation pride. Like politics does, picking a team makes every bad thing your team does acceptable and every good thing opposition does despised
Therefore good and evil is subjected by affiliation not reflection of on course or off course, reflecting God or opposition to that Essence we are calling God.
For the law was given through
Moses; grace and truth came
through Jesus Christ.
John 1:17

The Word became flesh to redeem mankind. Sin is a blood issue, passed from generation to generation. It required a pure, sin free, blood transfusion to remove it and restore man to his original condition. And Christ gave it to us as a gift.
It explains why you cannot work your way into Heaven. Work doesn't remove sin, it highlights it.

Yes Protestants can do whatever they want because Jesus paid for your sins with his life. Why do you have so much of an issue with abortion, and what do you mean by work?

THE CREATORS of his image (the founding church) recently admited and answered your OP question and I already told you this.
They admitted he came to graft pagans into the fold, as I said many times the reason why Lucifer is allowed to exist is because he brings the oagans half way into the fold for the time the 2 sticks become one and everyone learns Torah. They were
admitting they know who Jesus image was made as (the accuser) and for the purpose of bringing pagans into partial alignment to the Abrahamic love of communitycand Moses laws for "Stability" (Shalem).
But the Moshiach ben David is the full HaSheva (restorer) and Shiloh.

THE CREATORS of his image (the founding church) recently admited and answered your OP question and I already told you this.
They admitted he came to graft pagans into the fold, as I said many times the reason why Lucifer is allowed to exist is because he brings the oagans half way into the fold for the time the 2 sticks become one and everyone learns Torah. They were
admitting they know who Jesus image was made as (the accuser) and for the purpose of bringing pagans into partial alignment to the Abrahamic love of communitycand Moses laws for "Stability" (Shalem).
But the Moshiach ben David is the full HaSheva (restorer) and Shiloh.
Sanctify them by the truth;
your word is truth.
John 17:17

Jesus was called and chosen before the foundation of the world to be a Savior on mankind. It was his calling to be the way, the truth and the life.

John 14:6
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

1 Peter 1:19-21
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

We existed in the presence of God as his spirit children before the foundation of this world but we were not perfect. God sent us here to gain a body and to learn to choose good over evil to become more like him. In this process of freewill, he knew we would make mistakes and so he provided a way whereby we could overcome our mistakes. He sent a Savior who would take upon himself the sins of the whole world. This Savior of a necessity would need to be sinless. The reason for this was that his suffering for us would be unjust in the eyes of God. Jesus never deserved any of the suffering and pain that he bore for us. Nonetheless he took upon himself all the sins of the world and suffered to the extent of all those sins. This caused a great injustice in the eyes of his Father - a sinless being suffering for everyone else's sins. God the Father of a necessity would need to recompense his Son for this great injustice. Thus Jesus was given the power to forgive sin as his recompense for his suffering. But this power had one condition and that was that the sinner would need to repent. Thus Jesus taught, "Repent, for the kingdom of Heaven is at hand!".

Doctrine and Covenants 45:1-5
1 Hearken, O ye people of my church, to whom the kingdom has been given; hearken ye and give ear to him who laid the foundation of the earth, who made the heavens and all the hosts thereof, and by whom all things were made which live, and move, and have a being.
2 And again I say, hearken unto my voice, lest death shall overtake you; in an hour when ye think not the summer shall be past, and the harvest ended, and your souls not saved.
3 Listen to him who is the advocate with the Father, who is pleading your cause before him—
4 Saying: Father, behold the sufferings and death of him who did no sin, in whom thou wast well pleased; behold the blood of thy Son which was shed, the blood of him whom thou gavest that thyself might be glorified;
5 Wherefore, Father, spare these my brethren that believe on my name, that they may come unto me and have everlasting life.

Jesus is the most popular person in the world his name has been asked more on the internet than Napoleon or other characters.
jesus5.jpg

Jésus, le plus important personnage de l'Histoire

The Word became flesh to redeem mankind. Sin is a blood issue, passed from generation to generation. It required a pure, sin free, blood transfusion to remove it and restore man to his original condition. And Christ gave it to us as a gift.
It explains why you cannot work your way into Heaven. Work doesn't remove sin, it highlights it.

Yes Protestants can do whatever they want because Jesus paid for your sins with his life.

What? You're confused

The story of Jesus is a mishmash of traditional deity myths, and tortured tales to make him fit the prophecies of the Old Testament.

Christ myth theory - Wikipedia

Actually the teachings and acts of Jesus are revered as a man of God by religions all around the world except......well.....Judaism, for obvious reasons.

It's akin to hanging Gandhi on a cross.

Not a good move.

homer-simpson-d-ohs-the-simpsons-26576150-1024-768.jpg

That's a big old "Doh!"

Last edited:
  1. Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
  2. Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
  3. Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.

he word "Messiah" is an English rendering of the Hebrew wordMashiach, which means "anointed." It usually refers to a person initiated into God's service by being anointed with oil. (Exodus 29:7, 1-Kings 1:39, 2-Kings 9:3)

Jesus Did Not Fulfill the Messianic Prophecies
What is the Messiah supposed to accomplish? One of the central themes of biblical prophecy is the promise of a future age of perfection characterized by universal peace and recognition of God. (Isaiah 2:1-4, 32:15-18, 60:15-18; Zephaniah 3:9; Hosea 2:20-22; Amos 9:13-15; Micah 4:1-4; Zechariah 8:23, 14:9; Jeremiah 31:33-34)

Specifically, the Bible says he will:

1. Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).
  2. Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).
  3. Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)
  4. Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world – on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).
If an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions, then he cannot be the Messiah.

Because no one has ever fulfilled the Bible's description of this future King, Jews still await the coming of the Messiah. All past Messianic claimants, including Jesus of Nazareth, Bar Cochba and Shabbtai Tzvi have been rejected.

Christians counter that Jesus will fulfill these in the Second Coming. Jewish sources show that the Messiah will fulfill the prophecies outright; in the Bible no concept of a second coming exists.

Why Jews Don't Believe In Jesus

Ask the Rabbi

Nobody tell guno Jesus is suppose to return again to fulfill the rest of those prophesies.

He likes to be surprised.

Nobody tell Votto he said my name again.
He likes to be surprised.

Surviving Followers of John the Baptist (sect of Sabians called Mandeans) say Jesus is the false prophet who had John killed to steal John's flock. Remember he was first the follower of John the Righteous before that concept became twisted in his followers tall tale. Look it up.

Salome was a friend and follower of Jesus who brought John to her father to be sent to his death. Do the math.

Last edited:
Why was Jesus born? For what reason did He come into the world?

Gal 4:4 tells us:
“But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of
woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, so
that we might receive adoption as sons.”

1 Tim 3:16 tells us:
"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:
God was manifested in the flesh,
Justified in the Spirit,
Seen by angels,
Preached among the Gentiles,
Believed on in the world,
Received up in glory."

John 1:14 tells us:
Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory
of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

But can we can properly grasp the full essence of what it meant for the infinite, holy, omnipotent God of the universe to put on the form of finite man and dwell among the living dead? The reasons for Him doing this are probably deeper than we could possibly contemplate. However, it is not as if we have to guess about this. God has given us clear testimony in His Word concerning the reasons why He humbled Himself and “made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.” (Philippians 2:7).

Matt 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not
come to abolish them but to fulfill them

Matt 10:34
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not
come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.

Luke 12:51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.

Luke 12:49 “I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already
kindled

Matt 20:28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give
his life as a ransom for many."

Mark 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to
give his life as a ransom for many."

Luke 19:10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost."

John 12:47 “As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not
judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it.

1 Tim 1:15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus
came into the world to save sinners--of whom I am the worst.

1 John 3:5 But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in
him is no sin.

Mark 1:38 Jesus replied, "Let us go somewhere else--to the nearby villages--so I can
preach there also. That is why I have come."

John 9:39 Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will
see and those who see will become blind."

John 12:46 I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me
should stay in darkness.

Luke 5:32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

Matt 9:13 But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have
not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

Mark 2:17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor,
but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they
may have life, and have it to the full.

John 638 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him
who sent me.

Heb 10:7 Then I said, 'Here I am--it is written about me in the scroll-- I have come to
do your will, O God.'"

John 12:27 “Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this
hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour.

John 15:22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now,
however, they have no excuse for their sin.

1 John 3:5 But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins.

1 John 3:8 He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning
from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's
work.

1 John 4:10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as
an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

1 John 5:20 We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us
understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true-
-even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

But the final reason I ask this question is to focus on the very specific words of Jesus as He was giving the “good confession” before Pilate :

John 18:37 “You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You are right in saying
I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to
testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

The only reason anyone would need to testify to the truth is to correct a lie. It is evident that the life of Jesus was dedicated to this task of testifying to the truth. In a world that is dead set against truth, it is time for us to elevate it to its proper place.
4th century christianity, those scriptures do not reflect those times in Antiquity as they occurred and lacks corroborating evidence.

Jesus was one among many as are all living beings.

Forum List

Back