Why was gun control left out before November?

Romney and Ryan were actually planning to grow the economy which would have had more people paying into Medicare and helping to improve it's solvency. That won't happen with Obama's "war on business" policies, therefore we're going to need more cuts. It's basic budgeting. If you can't see an increase in income then you must cut spending.

Funny stuff.

Isn't it great when you can be funny and still be accurate?

Or funny and completely blind and ignorant-they can all happen at once. Nothing but talking point soup in that post.

Do you people EVER get past Bush, Bush, Bush? It really is time to move on and address current events.

Things done in the past cause current events.
had there been no debt when
Obama took office would we have a "fiscal Cliff" now?
Sheesh. Things done have results long into the future.

While we cannot change things in the past, we most certainly should pull our collective heads out of our butts and recognize those things that are currently being done that will not only NOT fix the problems we have, but will so badly exacerbate them that we might never recover from the damage.

And that was my song during the Bush years.

I doubt we will get our collective heads out of our asses.
Some are making too much money on the way things are. they do not want change and they are the ones really running things.

Was 9-11 an attack by Iraq on the U.S.? Bush sure didn't waste that crisis, did he.
What did that fiasco cost?

Do you people EVER get past Bush, Bush, Bush? It really is time to move on and address current events.

Move on? Move on! Are you serious or stupid? Bush was the most incompetent POTUS in my lifetime. What did he accomplish? Name one thing, just one.
Meaning, of course, that you're never going to hold Obama accountable for his failures. You'll just blame everything on Bush...

...exactly as programmed.

I think it was to provide you with the opportunity to start another thread based on half truths and myths.

1. President and Congress have always, always siezed the moment while a crisis is at hand to hopefully solve the problem.

2. No. Just because Faux reports that he is, doen't mean he is.

3. The Ft Hood shooter is a terrorist in my mind. Should have been swaying in the breeze by now.

4. Same as it ever was.

The "Current Event" is that the economy is still in the crapper because of how bad this guy fucked up... everything.

Completely agreed. The situation was fine when Clinton left office. Bush launched a needless invasion of Iraq, got loads of Americans killed and ruined the economy in the process. And the events in 1991 were seperate to those in 2003. The only thing that changed was that Saddam remained in office...looking at things now, he probably would have suffered the same fate as Gaddafi.

how did GWB FU the economy?
the failed stimulus added more to our debt than all of the iraq war
in fact we were with in 163 billion of a balanced budget in 07
today it is well over 1 trillion with no Iraq war

Those kids who gave there life did it without being asked. Try and respect that as well as blame the terrorist that took that life, probably from Al Qaeda

Was 9-11 an attack by Iraq on the U.S.? Bush sure didn't waste that crisis, did he.
What did that fiasco cost?

Move on? Move on! Are you serious or stupid? Bush was the most incompetent POTUS in my lifetime. What did he accomplish? Name one thing, just one.

I answered and you ignored?
Why?

Forum List

Back