Why was a Navy adviser stripped of her career?

I'm not on the wrong side. I am on the same side no matter if I was military or not. I would not serve Israel's interests therefore I wouldn't do well in the US military.

Will you people please shove all that 'I served' bullshit up your ass. She hasn't served either.
Biographies

Thank God it's a civilian lead military.
Here is an idea.

Go fuck yourself.

You have a free speech right to speak. But unless you served, you just make a fool of yourself.

I'm not on the wrong side. I am on the same side no matter if I was military or not. I would not serve Israel's interests therefore I wouldn't do well in the US military.
The US Miitary serves the interests of the U.S. Constitution.

As a member of the military, you are not given the right or the choice to decide for yourself who our civilian leaders will or will not treat with, or form alliances with.

If you, as a military member, release information that is harmful to the United States and the Constitution, you are quite simply a traitor to your oath, your uniform, and your country.

I have no sympathy or regard for such a person.

Will you people please shove all that 'I served' bullshit up your ass. She hasn't served either.
Biographies

Here is an idea.

Go fuck yourself.

You have a free speech right to speak. But unless you served, you just make a fool of yourself.

So what? If I did not serve I am less than a man as you? You take orders well, Kiss my ass!

Okay, I missed the advisor part.

She isn't a member of the military. Good thing for her, I suppose.

But she did sign oaths with regard to classified information. The fact that she is not a service member does not get her off the hook.

It will just get her time in jail, or it should.

As a member of the military, you are not given the right or the choice to decide for yourself who our civilian leaders will or will not treat with, or form alliances with.

If you, as a military member, release information that is harmful to the United States and the Constitution, you are quite simply a traitor to your oath, your uniform, and your country.

LMAO! You are a joke. The only person that would have harmed is the military industrial complex and Iran. 1 would have been attacked the other would lose money since it was told about before it happened so they couldn't make their billions and billions. Oh and of course Israel would have been the only benefactor of it. It does nothing for us to attack Iran.

Biographies

Here is an idea.

Go fuck yourself.

So what? If I did not serve I am less than a man as you? You take orders well, Kiss my ass!
I didn't say that. I said you don't know what you are talking about.

This post proves it.

Your just less a man than I am, but not because I served and you didn't.

have a nice day.

LMAO! You are a joke. The only person that would have harmed is the military industrial complex and Iran. 1 would have been attacked the other would lose money since it was told about before it happened so they couldn't make their billions and billions. Oh and of course Israel would have been the only benefactor of it. It does nothing for us to attack Iran.
Here I thought you may have been someone of character.

I see that you are just another hate America zygote, probably abused by someone close to you.

Ignorant as well. Should have known.

Go abuse someone and get it out of your system. maybe then you'll be rational.

It does nothing for us to attack Iran.

Nothing could be further from the truth, You clearly have no Idea what you are talking about. The US stands to Lose a Lot with a Nuclear Powered Iran Dominating the Middle East, and would also be under considerable risk of a Nuclear Terrorist attack.

Shortsighted Naive Fools like yourself scare the shit out of me, especially since one of you is running this country right now.

She stopped a war. She is a patriot just like Bradley Manning is.

She is a Traitor, She and Bradly both signed contracts agreeing to NEVER divulge Our Secrets period.

And the president and members of congress took an oath to defend the constitution not go around it when it fit their needs or wants. That goes both ways son.

It does nothing for us to attack Iran.

Nothing could be further from the truth, You clearly have no Idea what you are talking about. The US stands to Lose a Lot with a Nuclear Powered Iran Dominating the Middle East, and would also be under considerable risk of a Nuclear Terrorist attack.

Shortsighted Naive Fools like yourself scare the shit out of me, especially since one of you is running this country right now.

Hmmm..Pakistan/India BOTH are NUCLEAR...neither "dominates" their area of the world they are mutual partners in things...Israel has nukes Iran has every right to have them as well. We can see through the thin veil of why you people don't want Iran to have nukes we aren't stupid.

So, sounds like you are probably an anti-semite as well as a fucking moron and an ignoramus, the perfect fools trifecta of the modern age.

Hmmm..Pakistan/India BOTH are NUCLEAR...neither "dominates" their area of the world they are mutual partners in things...

Partners? You mean like in killing each other?

Israel has nukes Iran has every right to have them as well.

That is so stupid. Isreal is surrounded by about a billion Muslims who think she should not exist. They need nukes to ward off Arab conquest.

The only reason anyone is concerned about Iran is that we dont want nukes in the hands of nutballs who believe in the Twelfth Imam and thinks that a global conflagration might incite him to return and set up a utopia for the Shia.

We can see through the thin veil of why you people don't want Iran to have nukes we aren't stupid.

With your lack of thinking skills you are probably wrong, but since you dont h ave the balls to spit it out, who gives a shit?

Granny wonderin', "Was she one o' dem gay ladies...

...flauntin' her lesbianism?...

... prancin' an' paradin' around the naval yard...

... makin' a spectacycle of herself?

... Ya know the Navy don't `preciate dat kind behavior...

... dey like dey's womens to be manly womens."
:cool:

Forum List

Back