Why Wall is Sacred for Jew even though Its not built by a Prophet.

Actually, besides being a king, Solomon was also one of the 48 prophets that are recognized in Judaism.

images

Actually, besides being a king, Solomon was also one of the 48 prophets that are recognized in Judaism.
According Mr Simcha Bart, The Rabbi told me last week only two prophet Issac PBUH and Jacob PBUH were born in Israel. Its mean Solomon was King.

According Mr Simcha Bart, The Rabbi told me last week only two prophet Issac PBUH and Jacob PBUH were born in Israel. Its mean Solomon was King.

We had this discussion in another thread already, the one entitled "No Jewish prophet was ever born or visited occupied Palestine (sic)." rylah and I already provided you with lists of many Jewish prophets who were born in Israel. In fact, the majority of the 48 Jewish prophets and 7 prophetesses were born there. So this Bart guy gave you the wrong information. Please do not waste our time by repeating the same false info over and over again.

We had this discussion in another thread already, the one entitled "No Jewish prophet was ever born or visited occupied Palestine (sic)." rylah and I already provided you with lists of many Jewish prophets who were born in Israel. In fact, the majority of the 48 Jewish prophets and 7 prophetesses were born there. So this Bart guy gave you the wrong information. Please do not waste our time by repeating the same false info over and over again.
Very funny, You are not Rabbi of Jews. As I told you yesterday that Mr Simcha Bart the Rabbi told me that there only two prophets born in Israel Issac pbuh and Jacob pbuh, if you are not agree with your Rabbi then why should I agree with both of you and now my doubt is even stronger that there is any prophet born in Israel I think they all born in Syria at the border of Palestine and Egypt.

Very funny, You are not Rabbi of Jews. As I told you yesterday that Mr Simcha Bart the Rabbi told me that there only two prophets born in Israel Issac pbuh and Jacob pbuh, if you are not agree with your Rabbi then why should I agree with both of you and now my doubt is even stronger that there is any prophet born in Israel I think they all born in Syria at the border of Palestine and Egypt.
And even I will say that solomon was not king just a minister or governer in Persian Empire because King Cyrus built that castle for for jew to stablish authority against Romon Empire.

Oddly, as the zionists have now dug up nearly the entire region, not one shred of evidence that Solomon's temple ever existed has been found.

Oddly, as the zionists have now dug up nearly the entire region, not one shred of evidence that Solomon's temple ever existed has been found.
But Solomon was just a minister or chairman of the area in the Persian Empire, Province called Syria.
"Cyrus the Great king of Iran (ancient Persia) is said in the Bible to have liberated the Hebrewcaptives in Babylon to resettle and rebuild Jerusalem, earning him an honored place in Judaism." And I am sure now that there was not single prophet of jews born or ever visited the Palestine.

That is certainly not true at all. There has been archeological evidence that has been dug up, although the Muslims on the Temple Mount are trying desperately to destroy it. My brother-in-law happens to be the Vice-President of the Western Wall Heritage Foundation. He is in charge of a series of tunnels near the Western Wall. They are called the Western Wall Tunnels. Inside you can see all kinds of ruins of ancient synagogues and Mikvahs (ritual baths). The biggest thrill for me is to stand right next to the spot closest to the Holy of Holies, where the Ark of the Covenant was kept. In any case, the Western Wall is a retaining wall left over from Herod's Temple, and everyone would agree that Herod's Temple existed, especially Christians. Jesus was presented in the Temple a month after he was born, he taught there when he was 12 years old, he confronted the money-changers there, and the veil of the Temple was ripped when he died. Are you denying all of that?

That is certainly not true at all. There has been archeological evidence that has been dug up, although the Muslims on the Temple Mount are trying desperately to destroy it. My brother-in-law happens to be the Vice-President of the Western Wall Heritage Foundation. He is in charge of a series of tunnels near the Western Wall. They are called the Western Wall Tunnels. Inside you can see all kinds of ruins of ancient synagogues and Mikvahs (ritual baths). The biggest thrill for me is to stand right next to the spot closest to the Holy of Holies, where the Ark of the Covenant was kept. In any case, the Western Wall is a retaining wall left over from Herod's Temple, and everyone would agree that Herod's Temple existed, especially Christians. Jesus was presented in the Temple a month after he was born, he taught there when he was 12 years old, he confronted the money-changers there, and the veil of the Temple was ripped when he died. Are you denying all of that?
Huh? Do you know the difference between the 1st and 2nd temples? You are centuries off.

"Cyrus the Great king of Iran (ancient Persia) is said in the Bible to have liberated the Hebrewcaptives in Babylon to resettle and rebuild Jerusalem, earning him an honored place in Judaism."
It is good that at least you accepted that it's only a retaining wall. And I will say the temple you are talking about was fort which was built by King Cyrus of Iran to establish his authority in the region against Romon and Babylon.
It's mean, jew should do the right thing and bring peace in Palestine by giving Palestinian country back to them and offer a apology to them and live with harmony with christian and muslim as they were living before for 900 years peacefully.

Forum List

Back