Why Vote for the Community Organizer ?

Why vote for a community organizer? Simple. He's underpaid, and could have gotten a huge salary by working for a corporate law firm. He empowers the working stiff. Goes in with him to banks and makes sure he doesn't get raped. He pushes the concept of American Democracy, by getting people to the polls. He's certainly closer to the ideals of our founders, than a vulture capitalist.

1) You even have to ask who you should vote for? What are you, some kind of racist?

I doubt Obama ever counted on the racist vote.

2) Obviously Republicans hate women like Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann! Wait, bad examples...ahm, let's see, they kill female babies, put women's faces on pinatas and beat them, and degrade women by drawing them with penises in their mouth! That's still us? Geeze, uh...war on women! Move on to the next item! Hurry, hurry!

I think that Palin and Bachman suffer Stockholm Syndrome. I never put a penis in their mouth, but have fond memories of reciprocal sodomy with consenting women. But who is against the Violence Against Women legislation? Palin and Bachman? See what I said about Stockholm Syndrome?

You really ought to be attacking Southern Baptist pastors. Did you note that Romney spoke at the commencement of a school that still has a course teaching that Mormonism is a cult?

Of course you don't. I'm still voting for him, and contributing to his campaign.

You study lesbianism? In what context? Psychological, sociological, literary? Why does same sex attraction fascinate you?

Obama always supported same sex unions, with full rights. He's still for full rights, but since the rightwing nuts want to call that equality under law, marriage, fuck em.

He certainly has begun to fix all those things Bush fucked up.

Good for him. He's certainly at the Whitehouse a hell of a lot more than Bush was. If he wants to take his wife out for a nice dinner, I have no problem with that. It's not like he's reading "My Pet Goat" when our country is being attacked.

Republicans are selfish, and stupid. They care less about America than paying a fair share to keep it strong. Is that mean? Perhaps.

Don't they tell tea baggers how to think?

I don't know if Biden is correct about him being the first mainstream African-American, but Obama is certainly clean, articulate, bright, and a nice looking guy. Martin Luther King, Jr was pretty clean, articulate, bright, and a nice looking guy. Conservatives put a contract on his life.

That would be a cool test. Have Obama debate Mr. Etch-a-Sketh on their feet. I'll lay 5-2 that Obama cleans his clock.

Didn't Romney put his dog on top of his car as a personal choice? Was Obama given a personal choice when his stepfather put some dinner in front of him. I'm sort of glad that my parents put stuff in front of me that I didn't like then, but like now. Brussel sprouts rock!!!

The homophobic acts of Romney don't matter much to me. What matters more is how was dismissive about it as a supposed adult.

Funny that gas prices are much lower today than they were in July 2007. I still think that not using technology to minimize fossil fuel use is idiotic, and unAmerican.

I have no respect for Chris Matthews, since he triggered Buchanan's crazy brother to kill Cody Shearer. In this case, I hope he's not sad.

You may, or may not be.

Yeah, like I'd consider Romney regulating finance better than Obama. I'd have to be real stoned to believe that Rmney can better protect us against greed driven stupidity, than Obama.

I doubt he's gay, but it wouldn't bother me if he was. What's more important is coming out for equal protection of all Americans, including the homophobes. That's what leadership is all about. That's what America should be about.

20) You don't want the Jackie Robinson of American politics to get sent back to the minors just because he can't hit, he can't field, and he can't throw do you? Think what a setback that would be to black Americans!

All things considered, Romney in no way would be a draft pick. I'll take Obama for my team, and you can have Romney.

Townhall just keeps getting stupider and stupider. Is Scaife still giving those idiots money?

good GRIEF...:eusa_hand:

21) To make damn sure Mitt Romney gets nowhere near the White House.

In re your avatar. Everytime I see that on a bumper sticker, the only thing it says to me is, "Yes we did fail America". Nothing at all to be proud of if you ask me.

Immie

Fortunately, I didn't ask you.

Maybe you guys should have asked for some input before you elected a man with zero executive experience into the most powerful position in the world. If you had, maybe America would not be so divided and floundering as poorly as it is.

Immie

Forum List

Back