Why vote for President Obama

davidlee

Oct 7, 2012
Why would you vote for President Obama if you believe in going to work every day because it is your responsibility. Why would you vote for President Obama if you think a job is more important than welfare. Mitt Romney is for putting people back to work. President Obama is for not working and Government spending

actually your wrong here as well, on pretty much everything you said. PLEASE look at romneys run at gov, he had the worst approval rating ever for his state. ALSO he was FOR OBAMA/ROMNEY care. he was FOR ABORTION. He added to the welfare programs of mass more than any other gov. so tell me, where is your proof?

Sorry I have to disagree, Maobama wants people to work, otherwise he could't take their money and give it to someone else.

So your telling me when you here President Obama's policies your telling me he promotes work. What Mitt Romney did as Governor at what he will do as President are two different things. President Obama is killing business owners big and small. His theory is if your wealthy person were going to take it

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Liberals sure as hell aren't leaders, and they couldn't follow their own asses to save themselves, so they get out of the way... and get paid for it.

Forum List

Back