Why USMB Republicans refuse to provide links:

R

rdean

It's really quite simple. When they go to find info to support their claims, what they find is contrary.

Everyone laughs at links from the "Heritage Foundation" and "Andrew Breitbart" and "Fox News" and the "Leadership Institute" and other right winger groups and organizations.

So what do the Republicans at the USMB do? They stop posting links. Their little talking points are much easier to memorize and repeat word for word.

Now what's hilarious is when you post a link from a conservative institution that refutes one of their talking points.

For instance, this article which I've linked to: Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

They hate that. They "devolve" into name calling.

Or the apology to BP.

Or applauding hundreds of executions

Or shouting "Let him die".

Republicans need some kind of policy or strategy beyond "give money to rich people" and "corporations are people my friend".

If they have an idea that will help America, then provide a link. If you can't find one that supports your position from a reputable source, perhaps you need to "rethink" your position.

Another thing. If you are going to "hate Obama", if you can't think of a real reason, then the reason is race. Not something that can easily be denied.

Just sayin'.

So where did you copy/paste this from? Bill Maher? Comedy Central?

You didn't provide a link and just like TM, we know you're incapable of thinking for yourself.

Why USMB Republicans refuse to provide links:

Mostly, I assume, that is because they are paraphrasing some blather they heard on FOX or right-wing radio.

Forum List

Back