Why US doesn't stop this war ?

US is biggest power .. if they want to stop this war what happen ? do you have an idea ?
Why should it? Israel is in the right. The US govt and People are fully behind Israel.

You should worry about what Turks stealing Kurdish land and committing genocide on them like they did with the Armenians.

The US backs the idea that if you have someone constantly attacking you, that you have the right to defend yourself.

The US backs the idea that if you have someone constantly attacking you, that you have the right to defend yourself.
No the US backs the idea that if Islamic terrorist animals keep shooting rockets at Israeli cities, Israel needs to do whatever necessary to stop those attacks.

Not very complicated. All the Hamas animals needed to do was restrain themselves from constantly shooting rockets. They didn't. Now they pay. Israel will make sure of that, don't worry.

No way will the rocket missiles will cease into Israel unless Israel kills enough Palestinian terrorists at one time like king Hussein had to do for peace from them. Palestinians would rather kill Israeli's than save their own children. It's called Palestinian mentality.

No the US backs the idea that if Islamic terrorist animals keep shooting rockets at Israeli cities, Israel needs to do whatever necessary to stop those attacks.

Not very complicated. All the Hamas animals needed to do was restrain themselves from constantly shooting rockets. They didn't. Now they pay. Israel will make sure of that, don't worry.

Stop it? Why? This has been boiling up for years. Let them go at it. It's not the problem of the US, nor should we give a fuck about Israeli woes.

no, the president says that Israel has the right to defend itself from 800+ rockets fired into Israel. I back that notion. I hope they invade and level the place and annex it. Fuck the terrorists, they are doomed when Isreal is dealing the death card.

no, the president says that Israel has the right to defend itself from 800+ rockets fired into Israel. I back that notion. I hope they invade and level the place and annex it. Fuck the terrorists, they are doomed when Isreal is dealing the death card.

who is terrorists ? how we decided that which people are terrorist ? thanks..

i think if there would be a democrat nonracist goverment in Isreal it would be different , or is the problem Palestianin goverment ?

Last edited:

who is terrorists ? how we decided that which people are terrorist ? thanks..

We have a decider and chief for that over here. The Israelis ill have to answer that one for you.

Forum List

Back