Why United States is going to lose the War on Terror

Kathianne said:
On another thread, I just hit you on China. Face it junior, you need to do your homework. Perhaps before you have time for this? :huh:

Where is your post? I want to see what you "hit" me with on China.

Kathianne, You just babble the rightwing hype without any actual thought process going on in your head. Have you ever done any work requiring actual thinking or do you just post to these forums all day long?

And this is a comment to Kathianne the poster, not Kathianne the moderator.

Wade.

wade said:
Kathianne, you are so ignorant it is not worth my time to discuss anything with you. You just babble the rightwing hype without any actual thought process going on i your head.

Wade.

There is very little compensation to moderating. I can't flame, have to read very weak posts. Can't throw some on ignore, Oh please, don't think I mean you Wade, *cough*.

Answer me, or I'll be compelled to think this is flaming, in spite of your lame attempt to get out of:
Kathianne, you are so ignorant it is not worth my time to discuss anything with you. You just babble the rightwing hype without any actual thought process going on i your head.

Hey Wade, I'm calling you out!

LOL - now I really have no idea what you're talking about.

As for the moderator comment, I mean that replies to your comments which are not made as the moderator are not to the moderator, but to the msg board member. I just didn't want you to get upset if you thought I was "flaming" the moderator.

Calling me out? Where and when? What topic?

Wade.

PS: Notice I immeadiately edited my inflamitory post. It was over the top and I appologize that you saw it.

Forum List

Back