Why TTP – SSP or Wahabi Caste killing Shia-e-Ali to reach HEAVEN or Hell?

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
I want to share to all human beings that Shia-e-Ali are also human beings and what reasons we got news that innocents Shia-e-Ali being killed but surprise our Police or Ranger always failed to arrest the real culprits

What is secret behind the killing of innocents Shia-e-Ali by Wahabi Sect TTP (Tehrik-e-Talban) or SSP (Sipa-e-Shaba Pakistan) reach the quickest way to Heaven or Hell non-stop. Why forget the Prophet quote as Muslims hand and tongue one is saved than what reasons killing to Shia-e-Ali

Which Islam promotes or follow and what is their ideal whom they learn for killing innocents Shia-e-Ali. I must say if our Government do not punish the culprits and think the real criminals can skip from God punishment than mistaken and none have power or courage to skip from God punishment

Why killing innocents Shia-e-Ali those go to Zirat to Iran via Quetta? Which foreign policy innocents killing of Shia are still active not a single killer yet arrest? Which Islam we Pakistani follow?
I pray to God that those who are killers, supporters cum shelter provider and financers all deserve to reach Hell non-stop to but dream to go to Heaven when they killed innocents SHIA-E-ALI. Why preach wrong thing and destroying the Pakistani economy and industry which foreign hands involved in all innocents killings and why Govt silent and do not expose all killers?

I must say TTP or SSP have no relation with Islam and real face of pig in human beings? TTP or SSP think if killing few hundreds of innocents Shia-e-Ali those comes or goes to Ziarat than we ( Shia ) become afraid and do not go for Ziarat by this way but what is Govt of Baluchistan Police doing protecting the killers or protecting the innocents lifes?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

I want to share to all human beings that Shia-e-Ali are also human beings and what reasons we got news that innocents Shia-e-Ali being killed but surprise our Police or Ranger always failed to arrest the real culprits

What is secret behind the killing of innocents Shia-e-Ali by Wahabi Sect TTP (Tehrik-e-Talban) or SSP (Sipa-e-Shaba Pakistan) reach the quickest way to Heaven or Hell non-stop. Why forget the Prophet quote as Muslims hand and tongue one is saved than what reasons killing to Shia-e-Ali

Which Islam promotes or follow and what is their ideal whom they learn for killing innocents Shia-e-Ali. I must say if our Government do not punish the culprits and think the real criminals can skip from God punishment than mistaken and none have power or courage to skip from God punishment

Why killing innocents Shia-e-Ali those go to Zirat to Iran via Quetta? Which foreign policy innocents killing of Shia are still active not a single killer yet arrest? Which Islam we Pakistani follow?
I pray to God that those who are killers, supporters cum shelter provider and financers all deserve to reach Hell non-stop to but dream to go to Heaven when they killed innocents SHIA-E-ALI. Why preach wrong thing and destroying the Pakistani economy and industry which foreign hands involved in all innocents killings and why Govt silent and do not expose all killers?

I must say TTP or SSP have no relation with Islam and real face of pig in human beings? TTP or SSP think if killing few hundreds of innocents Shia-e-Ali those comes or goes to Ziarat than we ( Shia ) become afraid and do not go for Ziarat by this way but what is Govt of Baluchistan Police doing protecting the killers or protecting the innocents lifes?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
You are making no sense. Islam is evil. There, chew on that.

Forum List

Back