WHY TRY TO ARGUE AND FIGHT TRUTH???

MANYSMILES14

Rookie
Aug 19, 2014
ARROGANT,PRIDE FILLED, TRUTH =GOD HATING MOD'S HERE HAVE DELETED 100"S OF POSTS AND TRY TO BAN THOSE THAT WOULD TRY TO WARN POOR LOST BLINDED SINNERS AS YOU SEE THEY FAIL!!! PTL.

ARROGANT,PRIDE FILLED, TRUTH =GOD HATING MOD'S HERE HAVE DELETED 100"S OF POSTS AND TRY TO BAN THOSE THAT WOULD TRY TO WARN POOR LOST BLINDED SINNERS AS YOU SEE THEY FAIL!!! PTL.

Don't you know creating sock puppet accounts is against the board rules GISMYS? You're just rehashing all your troll techniques from the Yahoo boards aren't you?

MYFISING is getting ready on the bench!

1. “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.” (Matthew 10:16)
  2. “Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves.” (Luke 10:3)
  3. “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.” (1 Peter 5:8)

YES!!! I AGREE 100% THEY MAY HAVE THEIR HQ IN FERGERSON MO. HUH???

I can tell you I am a good person. I have looked at the Christian, Muslim, Mormon, Jewish & Jehova faiths and I just don't see truth in any of them.

Which "truth" are you talking about?

I can tell you I am a good person. I have looked at the Christian, Muslim, Mormon, Jewish & Jehova faiths and I just don't see truth in any of them.

Gismo has his own version of truth, his own. It is truth that halleluyahman is gismo

Gismo has his own version of truth, his own. It is truth that halleluyahman is gismo

And those Christians need to realize they aren't really the moral majority. Their numbers may be big and they may be organized but I bet you there are a lot more "christians" who don't take the bible literally. Then there are the people who believe in god but not christianity. Don't forget there are a dozen different christian sects from baptist to catholic to greek orthodox to lutheran to presbyterian to chaldeans.

Then a lot of people are jewish. The Jewish vote and lobby is very powerful in this country so their numbers are no doubt great.

Then there are the Mormons. They fill an entire state.

Then there are Muslims. They may be the minority in this country but they are certainly not a minority.

So who's truth are we talking about?

If we want to talk about THE TRUTH? None of these theists have a clue. God is all made up. How come everyone knows everyone else's god's are bullshit except their own? Interesting no?

40,000 different christian denominations, all of which have their own truth. Like looking for the Holy Grail finding the real deal!

40,000 different christian denominations, all of which have their own truth. Like looking for the Holy Grail finding the real deal!
The ONLY true truth is found in God's eternal Word.

What truth? Which truth? Which god?

Man came up with those "truths". Do unto others isn't even original to the Christian faith. Those are man's truth's. Those are rules man needs to live by. We came up with that. No god needed.

Do you take the bible stories literally?

For God so loved the world that he sent GISMYS to USMB, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish, but commit everlasting mental suicide.

18 I know very well how foolish it sounds to those who are lost, when they hear that Jesus died to save them. But we who are saved* recognize this message as the very power of God. 19 For God says, “I will destroy all human plans of salvation no matter how wise they seem to be, and ignore the best ideas of men, even the most brilliant of them.”
20 So what about these wise men, these scholars, these brilliant debaters of this world’s great affairs? God has made them all look foolish and shown their wisdom to be useless nonsense. 21 For God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never find God through human brilliance, and then he stepped in and saved all those who believed his message, which the world calls foolish and silly. 22 It seems foolish to the Jews because they want a sign from heaven as proof that what is preached is true; and it is foolish to the Gentiles because they believe only what agrees with their philosophy and seems wise to them. 23 So when we preach about Christ dying to save them, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it’s all nonsense. 24 But God has opened the eyes of those called to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, to see that Christ is the mighty power of God to save them; Christ himself is the center of God’s wise plan for their salvation. 25 This so-called “foolish” plan of God is far wiser than the wisest plan of the wisest man, and God in his weakness—Christ dying on the cross—is far stronger than any man.
26 Notice among yourselves, dear brothers, that few of you who follow Christ have big names or power or wealth. 27 Instead, God has deliberately chosen to use ideas the world considers foolish and of little worth in order to shame those people considered by the world as wise and great. 28 He has chosen a plan despised by the world, counted as nothing at all, and used it to bring down to nothing those the world considers great, 29 so that no one anywhere can ever brag in the presence of God.
30 For it is from God alone that you have your life through Christ Jesus. He showed us God’s plan of salvation; he was the one who made us acceptable to God; he made us pure and holy[c] and gave himself to purchase our salvation.* 31 As it says in the Scriptures, “If anyone is going to boast, let him boast only of what the Lord has done.”1 Corinthians 1:18-31

^^^

YO GISMO, HOWZ IT GOIN?

lie. There are not even close to that amount.

google has it pegged anywhere between 30,000 and 40,000 ninj...you pick your website to takes your choice, kinda like picking a christian denomination to worship at I suppose (not that I would want to) :D

Forum List

Back