Why Trump’s GOP Will Retain House of Reps in Midterm Elections

Like every other mid term, it's a new ball game. The Ruling Party has a tough time regaining control. There is no one to blame for the problems but themselves. But, as you can see, the ruling party always wants to blame the party in minority. That only works once or twice. We are in the third cycle. And it doesn't matter which party is in the majority. The Red Wave already happened. Now they are just trying to keep their heads above water. It's going to be close, real close.
It is only going to be as close as it is because 45 Republican House incumbents retired.

Democrats should be RUNNING AWAY with this election. The walkaway movement and the Kavanaugh hearings have flipped this election on its head.

I think the predicted Democratic seats is predicted at 229 which is 10 more than they need. It might be higher but that's the low figure. There are still some real solid Red areas in the US that won't change EVER.
Not even close to that high.

We both need to keep that BBQ sauce handy when one of us has to eat our hat.

That will be you.

How's that hat taste?

wolfe102618.jpg

I don’t care what the polls say. The real indicator is the early voting turnout. The finisher will be the vote on November 6 when the undecided will vote.

Most important, President Trump is not a traditional politician. That means many will be seeking other nontraditional candidates to put in office. And certainly not ultra-leftists as the Dims are fielding.

IMHO it will be a rout of the DimocRAT party.

The Democrats, led by Senators Schumer and Feinstein badly over-reached on that confirmation fight.

What they did, was force the GOP establishment, the GOP base, the GOP never and anti-Trumpers all to unite behind their President Trump. Because they came to the conclusion that the only way to beat these down and dirty Democrats was to unite behind a leader who was not afraid to get, down, dirty and tough and mean to vanquish such a political foe that will stop at nothing to win.

Trump has campaigned tirelessly and successfully in swing Congressional districts. He has energized the GOP base and the independents who voted for him over Hillary.

The November midterms will be close. But the GOP will retain the House and make history.

More @ Why Trump’s GOP Will Retain House of Reps in Midterm Elections
Rush is saying that even donors are confident in a red wave now.

This has gone from 2006 or 2008 kind of elections, to 2016, and now we are approaching 2014(when everyone was saying that Republicans were going to win except me).

I know I've donated more for this midterm than any in the past.,
Not enough...you needed to have donated more. Make sure to not make that mistake in 2020. Give the GOP ALL your money.

When I went to the polls yesterday here in Las Vegas, one of the poll workers told me that the turnout was way above anything she'd seen before.
Considering Nevada is closer in early voting than it has been in a long time, that isn’t a good thing for Democrats.

And a whole lot of independent and non-aligned have turned out.
Democrats are so screwed that you might see some relatively high profile suicides on the morning of the 7th.

They have been telling Independents and even moderate Democrats that they are the enemy for so long that these people now smell blood in the water and will push Republicans over the finish line in some states that we aren’t even contemplating.
:777: This is a priceless post considering your meltdown.

I think the Democrats will have a 12 seat majority in the House and the Republicans will have a net gain of two Senate seats.
Hilariously stupid prediction for both houses of Congress.

Do you still think it’s a stupid prediction?
Democrats will lose the war.
Oh yes.....fantasies of violence.....your meltdown over this election was priceless!

I think the Democrats will have a 12 seat majority in the House and the Republicans will have a net gain of two Senate seats.
Hilariously stupid prediction for both houses of Congress.

Do you still think it’s a stupid prediction?
Democrats will lose the war.

Your meltdown thread got scrubbed lol
Dumbass moderators can’t stand the truth.
Poor alt-rightie. Maybe instead of crying here, you should go gather your guns and actually start this war you speak of. Unless you're just all talk.

wolfe102618.jpg

I don’t care what the polls say. The real indicator is the early voting turnout. The finisher will be the vote on November 6 when the undecided will vote.

Most important, President Trump is not a traditional politician. That means many will be seeking other nontraditional candidates to put in office. And certainly not ultra-leftists as the Dims are fielding.

The Democrats, led by Senators Schumer and Feinstein badly over-reached on that confirmation fight.

What they did, was force the GOP establishment, the GOP base, the GOP never and anti-Trumpers all to unite behind their President Trump. Because they came to the conclusion that the only way to beat these down and dirty Democrats was to unite behind a leader who was not afraid to get, down, dirty and tough and mean to vanquish such a political foe that will stop at nothing to win.

Trump has campaigned tirelessly and successfully in swing Congressional districts. He has energized the GOP base and the independents who voted for him over Hillary.

The November midterms will be close. But the GOP will retain the House and make history.

Rush is saying that even donors are confident in a red wave now.

This has gone from 2006 or 2008 kind of elections, to 2016, and now we are approaching 2014(when everyone was saying that Republicans were going to win except me).

I know I've donated more for this midterm than any in the past.,
Not enough...you needed to have donated more. Make sure to not make that mistake in 2020. Give the GOP ALL your money.

Why? My guy won.

wolfe102618.jpg

can some one can explain to me that how USA Election system work?

It is only going to be as close as it is because 45 Republican House incumbents retired.

Democrats should be RUNNING AWAY with this election. The walkaway movement and the Kavanaugh hearings have flipped this election on its head.

I think the predicted Democratic seats is predicted at 229 which is 10 more than they need. It might be higher but that's the low figure. There are still some real solid Red areas in the US that won't change EVER.

That will be you.

How's that hat taste?

A real sour taste in my mouth. Every one of the other counties are enraged that Washoe and Clark have basically taken away their voice in state politics.

That will be you.

How's that hat taste?

A real sour taste in my mouth. Every one of the other counties are enraged that Washoe and Clark have basically taken away their voice in state politics.

If you use enough BBQ Sauce, it will go down much easier. I know it did for me the last cycle. Just eat the hat and stop complaining.

Forum List

Back