Why Trump Will Beat Hillary

The OP really thinks that he has outlined Trumps policies in this thread. It's so cute I can hardly stand it. Precious little nutbag.

Well, you have certainly put up nothing at all have you?

Dude. YOU put up nothing and then demand something. I'm simply telling you that you put ip nothing. I know it took you a long time to think of it and write it....but it really is nothing. Trust me.

Dude, then be so kind as to point out what I said that you think Trump hasn't stated as being his policy? Put up or shut up.

The OP really thinks that he has outlined Trumps policies in this thread. It's so cute I can hardly stand it. Precious little nutbag.

Dude. YOU put up nothing and then demand something. I'm simply telling you that you put ip nothing. I know it took you a long time to think of it and write it....but it really is nothing. Trust me.

You're just dodging to avoid having to defend.

Dude, then be so kind as to point out what I said that you think Trump hasn't stated as being his policy? Put up or shut up.

Polices have explainations regarding how they will be carried out. That's your one hint for today, dummy.

You're just dodging to avoid having to defend.

No. I've seen what you post. You are a dummy. You cannot possibly be interesting to argue with.

Yes, like Hillary will be able to do what she claims she will do facing a Republican majority in both houses of Congress? LOL!!

Why are you Liberals such cowards? Why won't you actually argue your own candidate's policies?

With you?

For the same reason I wouldn't argue with any retard. It's pointless. You don't cut it.

\Right. COWARD is the term I use for you. No substance just jaw jerking.

Yes. I am AFRAID to debate a retard. You figured me out.

Not just me. We all have figured all of you Liberals out. You are smear merchants only -- no substance. COWARDS!!

Love to see them debate. Trump would absolutely devour Hillary Clinton. She's lifeless and clueless. She can't go off-script. Her handlers know she would only embarrass herself.

Trump on the other hand, loves to go off-script. That's when he's at his best. She has no chance against him in a debate. And that would likely lock it up for Trump.

Yeah, Trump will call her fat and ugly, and make fun of her sort of like he did that NYT handicapped reporter....very presidential. He'll want the debate to be two hours but we know she can go for at least eleven. Just ask Trey Gowdy.

Hillary will try to pull her "He's invading my safe space" crap again like she did in her Senate race and Trump will slap her silly

The only way she beats him in a debate, is if it's rigged. He'll eat her alive. And afterward, she'll try to play the 'poor victim.' And the Communist/Progressive Press will push that narrative for her. He'll be labelled a 'Bully.' But hopefully that won't be enough to save her.
:rofl:, a guy who complains about the moderators, and having to stand for more than 2 hours, and is full of shit, isn't gonna beat Clinton..

He'll annihilate her in a debate. It would be embarrassing for her. In fact, i'm sure her handlers will try and make sure there are very few if any debates.

Love to see them debate. Trump would absolutely devour Hillary Clinton. She's lifeless and clueless. She can't go off-script. Her handlers know she would only embarrass herself.

Trump on the other hand, loves to go off-script. That's when he's at his best. She has no chance against him in a debate. And that would likely lock it up for Trump.

Yeah, Trump will call her fat and ugly, and make fun of her sort of like he did that NYT handicapped reporter....very presidential. He'll want the debate to be two hours but we know she can go for at least eleven. Just ask Trey Gowdy.

Hillary will try to pull her "He's invading my safe space" crap again like she did in her Senate race and Trump will slap her silly

The only way she beats him in a debate, is if it's rigged. He'll eat her alive. And afterward, she'll try to play the 'poor victim.' And the Communist/Progressive Press will push that narrative for her. He'll be labelled a 'Bully.' But hopefully that won't be enough to save her.
:rofl:, a guy who complains about the moderators, and having to stand for more than 2 hours, and is full of shit, isn't gonna beat Clinton..

He'll annihilate her in a debate. It would be embarrassing for her. In fact, i'm sure her handlers will try and make sure there are very few if any debates.
Trump couldn't beat Clinton in any debate in his best day, he has no foreign policy experience, no experience working in government, and has no experience dealing with the armed forces/ pentagon, he's erratic, incoherent, and just plain ignorant..

But judging by his Orange skin he looks like he's in the early stages in LIVER FAILURE, I just hope he can last long enough to make it to Nov 2016, because Clinton would beat his ass in a National election, the only ones supporting Trump are the folks from the Tim Mcveigh fan club, and white lazy losers who have nothing in life but redneck pride, and their shitty guns..

True ignorance is voting for some cocksucker who's shoes cost more than you make in a year..

I'll make a bet with you, when Clinton wins the WH, your out of here forever..

If anyone else BESIDES Clinton wins the WH, I'm outta here forever, I'll set it up with the mods to ban the loser FOREVER..

Of course being a Cuntservative you will probably pussy out, put your money where your balls are if you have any?? take the bet,, don't be a sissy..

As much Bullshit as you throw out on here, take the fucking bet since you are so sure Clinton will lose??

The bet is on. Make it happen with the moderators.

The mods generally won't do that. You'll probably have to commit Suicide by Mod to be pinked.

But we have it on record.

The Repository of All 2016 Election Wagers | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's not a big deal with me. I can take USMB or leave it. Posting on USMB is simply not that big a deal.
Sounds strange for a guy who has over 5 grand posts here:bsflag:
either that or you must have a lot of time to waste..

The bet is on!:deal: enjoy what time you have left on here 11 months goes by fast..

New Topics

Forum List

Back